Pierced Nipples, a question.

last reply
22 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, first are your nipples pierced? Second, bar or ring? and third, are you submissive?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Frequently bitten, but not pierced! Teeth! Not in the least.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I have my nipple pierced. It is a bar. I love it. No, I am not submissive.
Ungovernable
0 likes
1. Nope, 2. Does not apply, 3. No way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1)....YES
2)....RINGS
2).....DOMINANT IF ANYTHING

Clit pierced as well
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting responses so far. Every time I've seen a picture of a woman with her nipples pierced it seemed to me that she was also sub.
Lurker
0 likes
Both nipples pierced!
Rings
NOT submissive
Lurker
0 likes
Both - bars - submissive
Lurker
0 likes
Both, stretched (currently to 6mm, may go larger), I wear a whole selection of jewellery including bars, rings, stretchers and shields (by the time you get to 6mm steel rings are seriously heavy), and yes, I'm mostly sub.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At this time my nipples are not pierced. It is something we have talked about and have gone twice to have them both done. It will eventually be done with bar bells. At the same time I will have my clit hood done with a bar bell too. We already have the 3 chains I will wear. One between the inside of each nipple. Then one on the outside of each nipple down to each side of my clit hood. I have 3 piercings on each ear and my belly button was done in the early 90s. I do have a 4 inch butterfly tattooed just above my cunt where my bush would be if I wore one. It is Hubbie's mark. Yes I am a submissive and very proudly collared by Hubbie and Steven. Steven is Hubbie's best friend and the first one Hubbie shared me with over 36 years ago. I know this lifestyle is not for everyone but it works well for us. I fucking love it. Our orgasms are many and extremely strong.

Brandie
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
rings when i did (haven't worn them in ages). submissive leanings, unless i'm talking to Kiera, in which case i tend to boss her around a lot.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes
They change from a bar to A ring. But I have a shackle in my right atm
Hmmmm, fluid but I am feeling more submissive these days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had both my nipples and clit hood done. But then decided that it was not for me. So now no.

No I am not Submissive, unless you want me to play that role tonight.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by sprite
rings when i did (haven't worn them in ages). submissive leanings, unless i'm talking to Kiera, in which case i tend to boss her around a lot.

I just saw this.

Seriously you had your pierced? Hurts my poor nipples even just thinking about piercing them.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Mine are, my wife's are and my stepdaughters are. Girls have bars, I have horesshoes.
Lurker
0 likes
NO BUT WANT TO GET THEM PIERCED
WOULD BE BARS(X)
AND NOT SUBMISSIVE