Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blocks

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I know this subject has been hammered to death, BUT.. It is a major problem.. I have a certain person blocked that has been a real problem. But even tho I have this person blocked, they could still see my profile. Which caused more problems. So yes I have had to close my profile off to just friends. This is so unfair to me and others that have had the same problem. Our profile is for others to know us. If we have to block it for friends only, why have a profile at all? Why should we have to close it off for certain people that are causing problems. Please can't something be done to just block these people completely.? You were able to block them from the forums , why can't it be from lush totally if you have them blocked? That we no longer see them nor them see us. This is a major problem. I am not the only one that feels this way. Please help us in this matter.

Thank you..
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
a block should be a total block just as in dare I say facebook.. don't think it I fair we should block our walls and lists because of a few mean spirited unpunished few .. we pay good money here to feel good among our friends shouldn't be feeling uncomfy because a blocked person still can access you ..please do somthiing about this .. thank you
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
I know this subject has been hammered to death, BUT.. It is a major problem.. I have a certain person blocked that has been a real problem. But even tho I have this person blocked, they could still see my profile. Which caused more problems. So yes I have had to close my profile off to just friends. This is so unfair to me and others that have had the same problem. Our profile is for others to know us. If we have to block it for friends only, why have a profile at all? Why should we have to close it off for certain people that are causing problems. Please can't something be done to just block these people completely.? You were able to block them from the forums , why can't it be from lush totally if you have them blocked? That we no longer see them nor them see us. This is a major problem. I am not the only one that feels this way. Please help us in this matter.

Thank you..

Certain elements of profile pages are publicly viewable without even being logged into the site, so making a change whereby a member is completely blocked from seeing a profile page makes no sense. In addition, most sections of a profile page can be individually restricted to just your friends through the 'Privacy' section in your account settings. This includes your forum posts, image gallery, recent comments, etc

The greater problem here would seem to be the person you have an issue with. If they are harassing you after you have asked them to stop, then that is unacceptable behaviour and should be reported. Moderators will take action if someone is being out of line. Feel free to send me a PM with the details. Alternatively, you can use the contact form to report the issue and it will be looked into.
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I do as Liz suggests...I don't block I just make it so non friends see nothing by setting my profile as such...only friends can see pretty much anything I do unless they read the forums.

I have done all that. I have everything set to friends only. The thing I mentioned is making my profile friends only, I feel that is unfair, my friends know me, how does anyone else see my profile now bc I have it set to friends only. I should not have to do that, but not doing so, the person can look down and see what forums I have done and follow me.
Click below to see

Matriarch
0 likes
We're looking into this Simplicity.

Please message me with specifics about this person. Harassment is something we don't put up with here, at all.