Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever used any form of artificial vagina to masturbate?

last reply
43 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever used any form of artificial vagina? Fleshlight etc etc?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Got two fleshlight sleeves and they're really fun to use. The different textures offer great sensations.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had a generic no-name vagina toy a few years back that I enjoyed quite a bit.
I'd say it felt somewhere in between using my hand, and the real thing. Absolutely much better than just my hand though.

I've been wanting to get a fleshlight lately.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been seriously considering investing in one of these artificial vaginas. Any recommendations on which model is the best would be much appreciated.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Desperate_Dan
I've been seriously considering investing in one of these artificial vaginas. Any recommendations on which model is the best would be much appreciated.

The fleshlight models seem to be universally agreed to be the best out there by most. They have a pretty extensive line.
The website has quite a few details and you can see the differences with the insides. I think first time most people go with the standard vagina with a either the classic inside or the lotus..
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think I had a few dates with an artificial vagina once. The only thing real about her was her being a bitch.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I think I had a few dates with an artificial vagina once. The only thing real about her was her being a bitch.

LMAO! Bad news - I might have dated the same girl.
Lurker
0 likes
I have thought about it but never used one
Lurker
0 likes
Plenty of times. I call it...a hand.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
[img][/img]

That's a bloody good idea. I never thought of that.

What's the stimulation like? Is it anything like the real thing?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Desperate_Dan

That's a bloody good idea. I never thought of that.

What's the stimulation like? Is it anything like the real thing?

It's just like the real thing. You have to leave it in the sun for a while though so it gets nice and warm. Then you can raw dog the seeds out of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It's just like the real thing. You have to leave it in the sun for a while though so it gets nice and warm. Then you can raw dog the seeds out of it.

Sounds good to me. I might just try that. I don't get much sun where I'm from, though, so I'll stick mine in the oven for 10 minutes -- that should warm it up just nicely.

I'm a little worried about the seeds getting jammed in my pee-hole, though. The last thing I need is a visit to the doctors because I can't pee due to a melon seed being jammed up me japs-eye.

Have you ever had that problem?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

OMG...I'm dying over here. Thanks for the giggles....xo

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

OMG...I'm dying over here. Thanks for the giggles....xo

Yeah, I thought it was really funny when Felix said, 'you can raw dog the seeds out of it'.

We don't say raw dog in England, where I'm from, so I had to Google it. Apparently it means to have unprotected sex, hence my concern over getting a melon seed crammed in me japs-eye.

I think I'll wear a condom for my first time, just to be safe.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Desperate_Dan

Yeah, I thought it was really funny when Felix said, 'you can raw dog the seeds out of it'.

We don't say raw dog in England, where I'm from, so I had to Google it. Apparently it means to have unprotected sex, hence my concern over getting a melon seed crammed in me japs-eye.

I think I'll wear a condom for my first time, just to be safe.

I still can't imagine fucking a watermelon. Do let us know your progress....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Well I've got the watermelon ready, but I'm now worried about a potential seed in the pee-hole situation. So I've got to wait till tomorrow now, until I have a rubber johnny to put on.

I'm not going any where near a watermelon without sufficient protection.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

This bitch was just asking for it when I saw it hanging out in a fruit stand on my way home tonight. Fucked it good and hard.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

This bitch was just asking for it when I saw it hanging out in a fruit stand on my way home tonight. Fucked it good and hard.

Whatever you are smoking.....give me some......OMG...I'm about dying.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

[img][/img]

Fucking hell!!!

You smashed the hell out of that bastard. I hope you wore a condom, otherwise you'll be visiting the doctor with a melon-seed-blockage situation before the weekend. Those seeds are more dangerous than any STD -- my mates told me earlier, on our lunch break at work.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Whatever you are smoking.....give me some......OMG...I'm about dying.

One time this bitch tried to act like I got her pregnant. I was like, bitch I put it in your butt. Get the fuck out of here.

Looking 4 months along 'n' shit. My momma didn't raise a fool.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

One time this bitch tried to act like I got her pregnant. I was like, bitch I put it in your butt. Get the fuck out of here.

Fuck!!! I didn't realize you could get the fuckers pregnant as well. Mate, you've save me a lot of bother by giving a heads up there.

I can't post pictures. Apparently I've got to be a paying subscriber. I'm just looking through my wallet now. I love entering my bank details into sex sites -- it's a hobby of mine.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Desperate_Dan

Fuck!!! I didn't realize you could get the fuckers pregnant as well. Mate, you've save me a lot of bother by giving a heads up there.

I can't post pictures. Apparently I've got to be a paying subscriber. I'm just looking through my wallet now. I love entering my bank details into sex sites -- it's a hobby of mine.

I think you just need to have 20 posts before you can post pictures.

And no problem, pay it forward.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I think you just need to have 20 posts before you can post pictures.

And no problem, pay it forward.

Nah, man, it's 20 posts before you can post links. You need to pay to post images. It's not a problem, man, cause everyone can type their bank details into sex sites. I'm almost there -- I know my card is round here somewhere. Unless my watermelon's stolen it again and run off with it.

Shit, I knew I shouldn't have bought it. My watermelon's been nothing but trouble so far, and my dinky's still as dry as Gandi's flip-flop.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

OMG...this was the funniest of all the pictures. I just choked on my water. Thanks for all the chuckles.

DAMN...

xo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

OMG...this was the funniest of all the pictures. I just choked on my water. Thanks for all the chuckles.

DAMN...

xo

I choked on my water when I realized my watermelon had run off with my bank card. All I wanted was to dip my wick, sink my todger into a nice, soft hole, but the fucker was only after one thing.

Steer clear of watermelons, guys, they're nothing but trouble.

Every cloud has a silver lining -- at least my watermelon won't be chasing me up for child support money in the future.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Desperate_Dan

I choked on my water when I realized my watermelon had run of with my bank card. All I wanted was to dip my wick, sink my todger into a nice, soft hole, but the fucker was only after one thing.

Steer clear of watermelons, guys, they're nothing but trouble.

Every cloud has a silver lining -- at least my watermelon won't be chasing me up for child support money in the future.

WOW...you are really doing this experiment. Perhaps some photos to prove it. Giggles.

xo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

WOW...you are really doing this experiment. Perhaps some photos to prove it. Giggles.

xo

I can't post pics in the forum. I have to pay for the privilege.

I've a great shot of my pecker sinking deep into a watermelon, but I swear I didn't ejaculate. I used the withdrawal method -- I'm not tying myself down to a watermelon for the rest of my life. I'm holding out for a real women some day. It will happen -- patience, perseverance and persistence is the key.

I know I'm destined for greater things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fleshlight is awesome...a bit TOO awesome though, it's kind of too much all at once I shoot it within 5 to 6 strokes.

The hand is better because it's controllable, the fleshlight is pleasure as soon as your glans slides across the lubed up "labia"...I've often pushed on in and lost it then and there.

Mines a Whorey looking clear case and clear sleeve one.