Your profile views

last reply
165 replies
12.1k views
0 watchers
8 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
I've had 199,639 views on my profile as of 10 seconds ago, so I'm about to reach a major land mark

Is anybody else on the cusp of a big round number?

Danny x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
looks like 30k is coming up soon. oh boy.
Lurker
0 likes
That's great, Danny. I need 24k to go for a famous member badge!
Site administrator
0 likes
Oh my word .. even that pussy cat here .. her name is Leo .. hasnt got that many! ... oh I just added 1 more smile
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congrat's Danielle how exciting.

You have a very sexy profile with awesome and well written stories.

I visit your page often and know I'll have a hot read whenever I want one.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Congrat's Danielle how exciting.

You have a very sexy profile with awesome and well written stories.

I visit your page often and know I'll have a hot read whenever I want one.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Awwww thank you, darling!

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reading this topic made me check my own views and it turns out (as of writing this) I'm 2 views away from 3,000!... Hardly the astronomical numbers that some of you have got and it has taken me almost two years to get to this point but 3,000 is a nice number nevertheless!
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Only 23,968 times has my page been viewed. I think I might need to put some big boobs as my avatar.

Don't feel bad , mine has only been viewed 23,374.. Guess we should click on each others page all day!!! Big boobs don't work!
Click below to see

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

Don't feel bad , mine has only been viewed 23,374.. Guess we should click on each others page all day!!! Big boobs don't work!

Oh but they do. You've got same views as me but I joined two years earlier than you. Soooo, I'm looking for a great boob avatar.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Oh but they do. You've got same views as me but I joined two years earlier than me. Soooo, I'm looking for a great boob avatar.

i thought your avatar was already a great boob... *giggles and runs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i thought your avatar was already a great boob... *giggles and runs*

I'd kick your ass down the street if you weren't a friggin Kung-fu black belt. Sooo, just take this as a warning blondie.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
115,670. I believe i was the 31st or the 33rd person to reach the 100,000 mark, though several have passed me by since I did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well there isnt much hope for me I havent made the hundred lol But still loving the place and the people if I could just learn how to. Must be too old not knowing how or what to do. Its all in the name Slowlearner
Lurker
0 likes
Still working on it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just passed the 80,000 mark, so I am getting close to becoming a Famous Member! Maybe if I write a few more stories... hmm...

And, my most viewed story has 364,000 views - well over my page views!
Mana wahine
0 likes
I'm sitting on about 33,000 so I have a while to go yet.
0 likes
All mine are from my own narcissistic viewings... so i really have zero.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
This morning I have 89,527. I am hoping to reach 100,000 in the next two months. I checked the badges and there are 43 people with Famous badges. Only five of them are men. We tend to check out the ladies far more often then the men around here.

Quote by browncoffee

Oh, by the way, checking your own profile does not add numbers to your views. It only comes from others doing so.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I have 21k views. Clearly the ladies do not dig a picture of a fire breathing turtle as much as I had hoped. Who knew?

What's weird: I have 2 stories with more views than my page. Okay, maybe that's not weird.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Right now almost 126,000 profile views but my most viewed story is at over 312,000.
Lurker
0 likes
ROFLMAO....I am coming up on 3600 views....I guess me, my profile and my pictures are not nearly as interesting as most of you that have posted here.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I passed 60K views a week or two ago. At this rate, I won't have a Famous Member badge for another couple years. ~sigh~ C'mon, people! Hit me up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Not true. You have a nice profile and you may not be perfect, but narcissism is not a trait of yours. In fact, I have an idea.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I'm on 69,316...I would love to be famous...so come on everyone - get clicking - lol.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Ungovernable
0 likes
Blissfully invisible at just over 10k.
Princess D
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

...........i passed my 100k so guess boobies do work, smiles, love ya simme