Login

Sex life rutt

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I have felt that my sex life with my wife has been very repetitive and getting boring for some time now. She is kind of conservative when it comes to sex and really only likes a few things, and doesn’t like some things, like she won’t even let me finger her because she says its dirty, and only wants me to lick her clit when going down on her, and does not want to try new things, so it seems. Neither of us are very dominate are submissive, I have fantasies of being in both roles but I do not know how to play them out with her. I especially have a fantasy of her dominating me and using a strap-on on me. But she won’t even look at my ass. I have tried bringing it up and talking to her about it in the past but she snickly changes the subject. So my question is how do I get her to slut it up a little and try new things, and for those are into pegging how should I make my fantasy come true? Any tips would be great.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hm. Sounds like a tough one. Really depends on what kind of person she is. Had an ex who I couldn't convince to do anything. Wouldn't even let me give her oral... Didn't want me looking at her while she tried giving me a BJ, etc. Let alone talk her into ass play or anything. But she was like that in all aspects of life, because of a shitload of insecurities she just wouldn't or couldn't get over. So if your wife sounds anything like that, you're probably in trouble.

On the other hand. My last GF was really shy, didn't really like experimenting with ass play or anything the like. But over time I respectfully persisted on talking to her, asking her why she thought about it a certain way, what she was afraid of, really assuring her that she'd have complete control over the situations, asking if she trusted me, etc. And that turned out great. It took me a while, but eventually went from her slapping my fingers away from her ass, to her literally pulling me balls deep into her ass after just a short warmup, having me fuck her pussy while she had a fairly large plug in her booty, or reversed.

So you should try talking to her respectfully. Try not making her feel forced, but at the same time letting her know that it is important to you and would at least want to know the reasons behind her decisions. Also asking her what she would be comfortable trying or changing. Maybe even having you wash each other (which can be extremely erotic) and thus making sure there was no worry of you fingering her, etc.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck!

Edit: You could try asking the gals as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheBeast9
So I have felt that my sex life with my wife has been very repetitive and getting boring for some time now. She is kind of conservative when it comes to sex and really only likes a few things, and doesn’t like some things, like she won’t even let me finger her because she says its dirty, and only wants me to lick her clit when going down on her, and does not want to try new things, so it seems. Neither of us are very dominate are submissive, I have fantasies of being in both roles but I do not know how to play them out with her. I especially have a fantasy of her dominating me and using a strap-on on me. But she won’t even look at my ass. I have tried bringing it up and talking to her about it in the past but she snickly changes the subject. So my question is how do I get her to slut it up a little and try new things, and for those are into pegging how should I make my fantasy come true? Any tips would be great.

The answer is simple the same way you get a woman to do anything for you. You make her want to open up to you. You do that by interacting with her: make her laugh, make her cry, make her run with you both yell at the top of your lungs for no reason. Here is a trick you can use. I don't recommend using trickery as your only way to get her to open up to you: here it is grab in your arms and when you have her hugged nice and firm shake her a little--just a very little. Then kiss her and then pull back and look her in the eyes and say: come on, you can do better than that. Kiss me like your life depends on it. I'm telling you, if you interact with her that pussy is going to cum right way. Also pay attention to her, learn all the little details about her. And remember all the shit she tells you. If you can do all these things, I am telling, she'll do anything for you. And when you get her to that point make sure you make everything a thing to remember, something she will cherish.