Don't click this.

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, now that you've failed that test, lets try another.

First, think of your favorite and/or lucky number.

At the INSTANT you think of that number and WITHOUT looking at anything, what is the first color that comes to mind as a result?

Mine is 13, Yellow.
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Lurker
0 likes
2 and red, although usually when i think of the number 2 its yellow. Dont know why i just make that connection in my mind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 green both are my favourites number and colour
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
24 & Green
Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
4 and green.
(why so many greens above me)
I really like amadors av that is why I clicked the link. heart
And no... I dont have a luckynumber I just closed my eyes and pressed one of the keys on the row. Hoping for 6 xD
0 likes
Eight and blue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see a 3 and then I see a patch of purple, orange and green.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh rex. That is some lovely AV.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
8 and blue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hoping for 6 xD

XD
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Seeker
0 likes
36 i see a rainbow-ish, tyedye-ish type of thing...lots of colors
Lurker
0 likes
No favorite number but I love greens and a lot of earthy type colors plus deep purple
Lurker
0 likes
I'll put 100 on 19. And...another 50 on Black.

Oh, aren't we playing roulette?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
7 and pink
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by fystee
7 and pink

Oh my god there is no way you just said that!! I was thinking the exact same thing! No wonder we have been best friends for years huh? LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Quote by fystee
7 and pink

Oh my god there is no way you just said that!! I was thinking the exact same thing! No wonder we have been best friends for years huh? LOL

LOL.....no doubt! Great minds think alike!!!!!