Favorite girl on Lush?

last reply
60 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok guys, who's ur fav girl on Lush? Who gets u off the most and why? Their Chatting? Pics? Stories? Other? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel all the women here are beautiful. If they wish to show themselves they are special. No one women is a super special they are all super special. They are Beautiful. Yes I understand that there the ones in movies yes but thats life.
Lurker
0 likes
This is SUCH a LOADED question...

Everyone: "Ideal for you then..."

Me: "No, I'm serious! you can't pick JUST ONE!!!"

Everyone: "Try..."

Me: "Saga."

Everyone: "You just FUCKED YOURSELF with THE ENTIRE SITE!"

Me: "I DID NOT!"

Entire Site: "... Tum... Ble... Weed... ... ..."

Saga: "Not with ME, Chicken!!!"

EDIT!!!

I'm gonna WAX...

Obviously there are people I ADORE here!!! (After nearly Six Years, there damn well should be, right?) To be clear, there are people here who I AM PRETTY SURE hold me in a CERTAIN (qualified) REGARD... Some appreciate my limited talent, some my attempt at friendship, some simply my humour, some that unquantifiable thing that makes them care about YOU and YOU about them... Of course, like all friendships, there are at times SERIOUS upsets... People fall out... Words are said... Quite Frankly, there are FUCK UPS! If you are LUCKY, (and I have been...) these things pass in time...

There is ONE EXCEPTION to this!

My Lady Saga and I do not, have NEVER had, a ROMANTIC CONNECTION in the way that I and perhaps SHE and many others do here. (Pity that, I've often thought...) That said, in EVERY INSTANCE she has been a friend to me of SUCH UNCOMMON KINDNESS that I'm AMAZED by her CARE for me as a friend. At times when I have WAY BEYOND FUCKED UP, she has NEVER judged, never CARPED, never Criticized, (she knows I know...) Never failed to offer understanding and support. (When that wasn't a very popular position!!!)

ALL THE PEOPLE who know me best here will say, "Steph is NOT the easiest person to LIKE..." (They're RIGHT!)

Favourite GIRL on LS? (Depends upon the context...)

Favourite PERSON on Lush Stories?

HANDS DOWN, SAGA!

(I know she has LOTS of other Very Close Friends here!!! They'll agree with me!)

xx SF

xx SF
Site administrator
0 likes
I havent met my favourite yet .. I am still waiting for that rich blonde nymphomaniac circa 25 to contact me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was hoping to open up this thread and find a few. I've not gotten involved in the community here yet. I've read stories here for a long time. I will say the OP is hot as fuck...
Chuckanator
0 likes
I pretty much have to say my wife. Hotwife4U. But there is also Bethany Frasier, Sprite, Lydia, Anne, Ashleigh, Liz, and a dozen others. We have the hottest girls on the net on lush. Smart articulate, great authors and witty personalities. Cant help but to fall in love with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also viewed this expecting to find some quick finds. But some of the pictures posted are truely amazing so if you can keep up with the good work everybodys happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Naughtyannie is awesome. Her stories are well written and very real and she's smoking hot.!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say, based on reading her stories and maybe other things....Wistful_Laney!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl22
Ok guys, who's ur fav girl on Lush? Who gets u off the most and why? Their Chatting? Pics? Stories? Other? ;)

Ok for those who have wondered, here goes:

In the time I have been on Lush, I've had several "favorites" at different times. The first was a woman many years my junior I became close with and fell in love with. That had NOTHING to do with: cybering, pics OR stories. It had everything to do with the time we spent together and the way she treated me. AND the way THAT in turn made me FEEL about her.

There have been a couple of others since her... those haven't ended well either. (No anger or blow ups, just hurt and disappointment.) And, while I SHOULD be less willing to do so, I HAVE allowed myself to care MORE than I should about them. (Ok it's the internet and I SHOULD know better so color me stupid)

I readily admit that hot pics of pretty women DO get my attention (why not, I'm a normal, healthy single man) AND I DO thoroughly enjoy HOT cyber sex (this too is NORMAL!) Hot stories will also get my attention, but more than anything else it's been a COMBINATION of some of those factors AND a feeling of connection. (YES, once again... STUPID ME! But, you asked, and that is the HONEST answer.)

In short, I don't think I'm abnormal (in that regard at least! LOL) and the ONLY factor "in common" would be that feeling of connection... caring if you will. I don't know if that has helped you too understand or not, but it's all that I CAN tell you, other than to say, having been "burned" by my own feelings a few times... I'm LEARNING to be more careful about that here.
Lurker
0 likes
That's the easiest question ever. Only one, my very close friend, Blackvelvet89!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bob00713
I was hoping to open up this thread and find a few. I've not gotten involved in the community here yet. I've read stories here for a long time. I will say the OP is hot as fuck...

A quick bit of advice from someone who HAS BEEN HERE A WHILE. There are a LOT of "Lemon Trees" here... be careful, and even then... expect to make a mistake... or two... or three... LOL (Put another way,. ENJOY but WATCH YOUR FEELINGS!)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not going to answer that, because I would make around 258 -1 women jealous.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AlDesc
I'm not going to answer that, because I would make around 258 -1 women jealous.

You are right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
giggling

Hi Trinket

There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes
Victoria Brown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm still looking. I find many pictures and storeis really sexy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My Favorite is Beckey, great body, dirty mind, loves sex
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl22

I have a few favorites here to be honest and I'm not about to name names for fear of upsetting anyone. Two hot ladies from the Pittsburgh area do stand out though, both deliciously hot and sexy, with fabulous picture collections and both always open to share some naughtiness but lovely, honest, decent gals too. I'm SOooooooo jealous of their partners LOL
Lurker
0 likes
My one and only LUSH wife Micki ... michellesmith1978z
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must claim the Fifth Amendment here.

To be honest, there are hundreds of fascinating, wonderful women I have met here.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been lucky and met a handful over the years. Really great friends.

The flip side of that, is having a stalker. I've had 3. Two went away. One is still here so I had to drop off lush for about a year, change my email, block her on other emails, create a new profile. block them and all their pals, just to be clear. of her.

Funny now, pretty crazy back then.

I got kind of a random email from her a couple months ago, so put my profile into hibernation for a number of weeks. It worked and no more emails, so I'm pretty sure my stalker had no idea who I was LOL

In the meantime, Lush has quieted down, and these days I just keep it chill, except for those who know they are special smile
Troublemaker
0 likes
I'm not here for the girls but there are some AMAZING women
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
What a silly and immature question to ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As with ChuckEPoo, I have to say my wife Sugarbaby is my favorite girl on Lush, however I do have several friends here that I treasure and count as good friends. I have also had the pleasure of getting to know sprite.

I would have to say that there are a great many wonderful ladies of Lush and for a single guy it must be a terrible burden narrowing the field down to just one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Birdie. She introduced me to Lush Stories, and I've seen her nipple hoops for real.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Analheart01.

Self explanatory.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
BeccaBanker
My ultimate fantasy is here - https://
Lurker
0 likes
Adi_me33 is the only one for me