Women in the Men's Room

last reply
32 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Recently, I have noticed there is often a woman or women in the Men's chat room, quite often the same ones on a daily basis. I know that when the Ladies chat room was made gender specific, there was talk of doing the same thing for the Men's chat room, if for no other reason, than equality. There was a bit of discussion on this topic, with a number of men agreeing with that as well as those that really wanted a room that was just theirs. While I do agree that women in the Men's chat room are more tolerable due the the fact that they are not as obnoxious towards men as many men tended to be towards women when they were able to come into the Ladies chat room, it is my humble opinion that the men deserve a room for themselves that women do not or cannot invade (short 0f making a false profile). In a number of the cases of the women I have noticed visiting the Men's chat room regularly, I wonder if they are in fact women at all, based on their behavior at times in the Ladies chat room.

So, my questions are:

Is it polite for women to go into the men's chat room just because they can (when they could just as easily go to nearly any other chat room and talk to men or make their own chat room which could be limited to men only if thy chose)?

Should the Men's chat room have a kick feature like the Ladies chat room does?

Should the Men's chat room be made gender specific, even if just for the sake of equality?
Site administrator
0 likes
In the short time that I have been a site chat room moderator I have never come across a complaint about a female being in the Mens room, in the form of a report member, from anyone. It is my view that the male members frequenting that room dont mind or perhaps even like to see a female(s) visit that room.

Anyway lets see what other posts are forthcoming smile.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oh. when i came in here i thought you were talking about women in the men's RESTroom nevermind.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite
oh. when i came in here i thought you were talking about women in the men's RESTroom nevermind.

Perv!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I didn't realize it was about chat rooms until the second to last sentence of the post.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Perv!

dude, if you've ever been to a concert, you'd get it. the women's line is like an hour long and the men rarely use the stalls, so it makes sense to go in there and have a pee.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

dude, if you've ever been to a concert, you'd get it. the women's line is like an hour long and the men rarely use the stalls, so it makes sense to go in there and have a pee.

Well thats just disgusting!! Have a pee before you leave the house .. thats what I was brought up to do!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Well thats just disgusting!! Have a pee before you leave the house .. thats what I was brought up to do!

sure. you leave the house at 6, get to the show at 7, the opener come on at 8, the headliner comes on at 9, you've had a couple beers, the show's over at 11. if you don't want me pissing in my seat, you'd better just deal with it.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

sure. you leave the house at 6, get to the show at 7, the opener come on at 8, the headliner comes on at 9, you've had a couple beers, the show's over at 11. if you don't want me pissing in my seat, you'd better just deal with it.

Gross ... go easy on the fluids .. mens toilets are for MEN .. ladies toilets are for LADIES. Get a grip.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Gross ... go easy on the fluids .. mens toilets are for MEN .. ladies toilets are for LADIES. Get a grip.

don't be such a stick in the mud. besides, i'm hardly a lady.

Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

MY POINT EXACTLY!!! THE Men's chat room is for men and the Ladies chat room is for women. And thank you so much john and sprite for jacking my thread. How about we get back to the point of the thread. If you go back to some of the original discussion when the ladies room was changed to only allow female profiles, there were men and women that felt the change should be made to both rooms.
The men's room says it is for MEN. I just think it is disrespectful to not honor that premise. Especially when the vast majority of rooms, both Lush and user created rooms allow both genders. So men who DO wish to speak to women, and women who DO wish to speak to men, can go into any number of rooms and accomplish that goal.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I didn't realize it was about chat rooms until the second to last sentence of the post.

This is the forum for the chat rooms. however, I have edited the post to make it clear to anyone who isn't paying attention to the section they are in.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Same here ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Quote by adele
The men's room says it is for MEN. I just think it is disrespectful to not honor that premise.

Actually, it says "Gay male and bi-sexual chat. Gay male chat and cyber" on the cover. Bi-sexual chat is pretty limited if people who don't identify as men are not allowed ;)

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by adele

This is the forum for the chat rooms. however, I have edited the post to make it clear to anyone who isn't paying attention to the section they are in.

This is posted in the ask the guys section not the chat room section. How do you get that so wrong?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I personally enjoy visiting the men's room for a variety of reasons. When I go there, I post male only pics and the men are always appreciative of my contribution to their space.

My routine there is to post images and barely chat. I am always respectful and ask if there are members there who rather a female not be present. It's actually my favorite room to hang out in.

I missed the 'ask the guys' tag...oopsie
Site administrator
0 likes
This discussion came up a while ago. I will try and find the thread later. The bottom line was that there was no support for what you suggest. The men using that room were happy with the environment as it is.

However as I said in my first post lets see what support your idea generates by way of posts in this thread.

edit - I have spent a fair amount of time trying to locate the previous thread on this, as I mention above, to no avail .. sorry.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

don't be such a stick in the mud. besides, i'm hardly a lady.

All females are ladies to me unless they prove me wrong. To date you havent done that .. well ok .. sometimes I do wonder .. actually its a close call smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have yet to go to a concert where there wasn't at least one woman sink pissing in the men's room... Never bothered me, nor would I say it was a good thing...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I had two girls pee on my leg, mostly shoe, in the same day during a concert. I can't even count how many times that happens. One of the reason I don't go to those concerts that are many days long as often. It happens every time.
The Linebacker
0 likes
'Women In The Men's Room'

That would make a great name for a song...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
'Women In The Men's Room'

That would make a great name for a song...
Kinda like Smoking in the Boys Room by Brownsville Station.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

This is posted in the ask the guys section not the chat room section. How do you get that so wrong?

My bad. you are correct. I initially was going to post this in the chat forum, but felt it would be better served in this section. Thanks for pointing that out
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
This discussion came up a while ago. I will try and find the thread later. The bottom line was that there was no support for what you suggest. The men using that room were happy with the environment as it is.

However as I said in my first post lets see what support your idea generates by way of posts in this thread.

edit - I have spent a fair amount of time trying to locate the previous thread on this, as I mention above, to no avail .. sorry.

I believe it was in the lush V2 bug section, which seems to have disappeared.

Edit- I found the thread where it was discussed. even nicola thought it should be done if for no other reason than for the sake of equality... https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst24672_Can-some-programming-be-added-to-disallow-males-from-entering-the-ladies-room.aspx
0 likes
There's been an occasion where I gone into the men's room when the ladies room was full
0 likes
Quote by adele
I believe it was in the lush V2 bug section, which seems to have disappeared.

It's not (that was exactly two week ago)

Quote by adele
Edit- I found the thread where it was discussed. even nicola thought it should be done if for no other reason than for the sake of equality... https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst24672_Can-some-programming-be-added-to-disallow-males-from-entering-the-ladies-room.aspx

Nicola wanted the men who frequent the men's room to decide on whether it should be strictly men only. Which makes perfect sense.

May I ask why you want this implemented? You seem quite determined about it. Yet, according to your profile you're a women who's here mainly to explore other woman. So, why bother with what's going on in the men's room?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Exactly.
So, do we really need to be discussing gender specific chat rooms in 2016?
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Actually, it says "Gay male and bi-sexual chat. Gay male chat and cyber" on the

There being a ladies chat room for ladies only, one has to presume that the men's room was intended to be for men only, regardless of the room description, besides, men who are just bi curious, may be much more comfortable just talking to other men about being bi-sexual rather than having women around
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX
I personally enjoy visiting the men's room for a variety of reasons. When I go there, I post male only pics and the men are always appreciative of my contribution to their space.

My routine there is to post images and barely chat. I am always respectful and ask if there are members there who rather a female not be present. It's actually my favorite room to hang out in.

I missed the 'ask the guys' tag...oopsie

you don't see an invasion of a room intended to be just for men as being disrespectful at all?
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Nicola wanted the men who frequent the men's room to decide on whether it should be strictly men only. Which makes perfect sense.

May I ask why you want this implemented? You seem quite determined about it. Yet, according to your profile you're a women who's here mainly to explore other woman. So, why bother with what's going on in the men's room?

I am merely asking the question, not advocating one way or another. however, I notice that there are "women" that seem to frequent men's room, some on a daily or fairly regular basis for many hours at a time. and when they do come into the ladies room, they very much act like men, which added to their frequent visits to the mens room, makes one quite suspicious of their actual gender. it is just this frequency of women in that room that prompted me to ask the question. Am I not allowed to do that?