Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can any of the Lush Girls have an orgasm giving head, with out being touched any where or stimulated in any other way

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While giving my first blow job I had what I call a mini orgasm just from having his cock in my mouth. He was laid back in bliss and was not even touching me any where. When he came and his cum hit the back of my throat I had a very good orgasm, still with out him touching me any where else.

I have only met a few women that has told me it happens to them too.

Any of y'all ever had the pleasure of an orgasm from giving a blow job with out being stimulate any where else at all?

FYI: I can also have a good orgasm while having my nipples sucked on, or sucked on one and the other one being rolled, pinched, or clipped.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, you'll see in my other posts, giving a blowjob gets the process started. When I am giving a blowjob, I get really, really turned on and wet to the point of dripping. When he cums, I definitely have an orgasm and am ready to be fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i so agree with Brandie, she said just what i was going to say? mostly having my nipples sucked! just! orgasmic!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's only happened to me once when I was giving a bj. I was so turned on while sucking him, I knew I was going to cum, and when he started cumming, so did I!
Lurker
0 likes
Never from giving a BJ, but I have from all sorts of things happening to my nipples, and I can think myself to orgasm if I'm in the right frame of mind. It takes a lot longer than with some stimulation, but it's possible.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, mostly because it wasn't something I should have been doing and I was getting tunnel vision from feeling so slutty, losing control, and it looked like my first attempt at swallowing wasn't going to be my choice; his fist was in my hair, keeping me firmly on his cock. I did fine, though, loved how it felt pumping down my throat!
Lurker
0 likes
I havent but ive gotten close. Nothing gets me wetter then giving head.
Lurker
0 likes
A few times, but then, I REALLY like sucking cock! (usually it also involves either a first time situation, or a really dirty concept )
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
Yes! I definitely have orgasms with out a single touch, by my Man or myself, when giving head to my Man of now. I love giving head, and will do it for hours on end in the most sensual ways.

Also, yes I can totally have orgasms from having my nipples sucked on. I discovered that with my Man now. He has showed me they way nipples should be sucked. He is a expert! Never before though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah i have a bunch of times