Short (3 votes) 10%
Above shoulder (4 votes) 13%
Shoulder (7 votes) 23%
Long (20 votes) 67%
Very long (3 votes) 10%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's an example of the lengths:

Please feel free to provide any other criteria in the discussion as to whether you like it natural, styled, shaved, straight, curly etc.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
They all look good to me. Except the one with short hair. She looks like me when I was a freshmen in high school--nope not my cup of tea.
Lurker
0 likes
Um basically if it looks good on you its fine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it looks good on her then I'm happy but I prefer for it to be long enough that I can grab it from behind and pull it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shoulder or longer is my preferential when it comes to women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always like long hair-shoulder length-blonde, auburn or brunette on a lady
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
Here's an example of the lengths:

Please feel free to provide any other criteria in the discussion as to whether you like it natural, styled, shaved, straight, curly etc.

Natalie Portman (far left) looks the best by far. I love women with very short hair. Not so much because of the short hair but because it takes an exceptionally beautiful woman with a certain type of attitude to pull it off.
Lurker
0 likes
All hair lengths can be attractive. It isn't crucial to me. I am fascinated by how much emphasis ( for lack of a better word) women put on their hair. And I do try hard to notice when a woman changes her hairstyle or color. Hair is just one of the many compelling facets of femininity.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you left out bald.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
you left out bald.

I think we are talking about hair on the head.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I never use hair length as boner criteria but I seem to like my wife's look best when she has her hair up. Does this mean I like the short style?
0 likes
My hair is nearly waist-length right this second, I donate my hair to Locks of Love (http://www.locksoflove.org/) every eighteen months or so.

It's usually pinned into a chignon, even after I've donated, because it's never shorter than slightly below shoulder length and honestly, my hair is stupidly uncooperative and I don't have the time to beat it into submission.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love a woman's hair as it is not only a special part of her natural beauty, but because I can help her with it. I love to comb out long hair, run my fingers through it, and hold or pull it in a moment of passion. But I also love the feel of her hair anywhere on me.
If it is short, then I see a lot more of her face, neck, etc., to kiss, nibble, and all kinds of dreadful stuff. So either way way, I'm a Tiger!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I voted for long but they all look very nice on the right person
0 likes
I have a bit of a thing for long hair right now, but any of "Shoulder", "Long", or "Very Long" fits for me. I checked Long but could have just as easily chosen the other two (or all of them if this was a multi-response poll). I have seen short hair that I found attractive, but it doesn't grab me the way long hair does (and it's harder for me to grab, too biggrin).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
you left out bald.

Yes, sorry - that was a mistake.

I did intend to add it to the list but forgot whilst editing the image and also the poll.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Long hair on the head... Real short every place else.

like on top of the feet? you into hobbits, aren't you - CONFESS! *giggles and runs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

like on top of the feet? you into hobbits, aren't you - CONFESS! *giggles and runs*

Hmmm. Hobbits? That sooo funny because Carol is only 5 ft. tall and I (lovingly) call her a hobbit.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Hmmm. Hobbits? That sooo funny because Carol is only 5 ft. tall and I (lovingly) call her a hobbit.

and what is wrong with being 5 feet tall? it's as close to a perfect height as you'll ever get! smile

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

and what is wrong with being 5 feet tall? it's as close to a perfect height as you'll ever get! smile

Well Frodo, I'm 6' 3" and five foot is cool with me except that it's difficult to dance with her face in the middle of my chest. Plus my main job around the house is retrieving anything over the first shelf.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubbie said he likes it long. Mine is between the length of the two women in the 3rd and 4th pictures in the initial forum post. It is wavy similar to the 4th picture.

Brandie
The Engineer
0 likes
I like women with long hair.....blacks the best. But I am also attracted towards ginger or blonde or brunette. I like straight as well as curly hair . short hair just over the shoulders are attractive too. I do have a question though. ..if you are a ginger head or blonde..or black hair...do your pits and groin area have the same colour hair. Could never really figure it out?
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I've dated ALL TYPES but, as a personal preference, I LIKE long Hair on women!!! (It's GIRLY and I LOVE THAT!!!)

Mind you, my own hair is WAY PAST my shoulders YET AGAIN!!! (See Profile Pics!!!)

That said, I've OFTEN dated girls with shorter hair than mine!!! (Pretty is Pretty!!!)

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I've dated ALL TYPES but, as a personal preference, I LIKE long Hair on women!!! (It's GIRLY and I LOVE THAT!!!)

Mind you, my own hair is WAY PAST my shoulders YET AGAIN!!! (See Profile Pics!!!)

That said, I've OFTEN dated girls with shorter hair than mine!!! (Pretty is Pretty!!!)

xx SF

Steph, if no one else changes their forum signature to *MAGICAL FELIX IS A BULLY AND A TROLL!!!* Like you asked them to, I will change mine to it. So you aren't the only one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Steph, if no one else changes their forum signature to *MAGICAL FELIX IS A BULLY AND A TROLL!!!* Like you asked them to, I will change mine to it. So you aren't the only one.

If I'm THE ONLY ONE brave enough to CALL YOU OUT than so be it...

But I say this SERIOUSLY...

I WILL NOT share a site with somebody as ODIOUS as you...

You are a NASTY CUNT!

(I am demonstrably NOT!!!)

I will BURN IT UP here before I continue to share a platform with someone so HATEFUL...

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

If I'm THE ONLY ONE brave enough to CALL YOU OUT than so be it...

But I say this SERIOUSLY...

I WILL NOT share a site with somebody as ODIOUS as you...

You are a NASTY CUNT!

(I am demonstrably NOT!!!)

I will BURN IT UP here before I continue to share a platform with some so HATEFUL...

xx SF

What does that mean... You will burn it up? Like you're going to light up a joint? That might be good for you. Or do you mean you will burn the site down? haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

What does that mean... You will burn it up? Like you're going to light up a joint? That might be good for you. Or do you mean you will burn the site down? haha

No. Not at all...

In fact...

xx SF