Pierced nipples, I've asked the women, now the men

last reply
21 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When you see a woman, in pictures or in real life, who has her nipple(s) pierced, do you think she is submissive or not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Eaglesclaw
When you see a woman, in pictures or in real life, who has her nipple(s) pierced, do you think she is submissive or not?

I don't consider there's any correlation between having piercings and being submissive; or being blonde and being dumb; or any of the hundred and one other stereotype correlations that are out there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pierced nipples hardly means they are submissive any more than a person with piercings elsewhere meaning they are something.

But I do enjoy pierced nipples.
0 likes
I cringe, as I tend to do at any piercing (it's not reflective of how I feel about the woman but of my own phobia around pain and having things stuck in my flesh). However, I don't have any specific stereotype of women who have such piercings other than "braver and more pain tolerant than I".
Chuckanator
0 likes
I had sex with a pierced girl when I was young and single. I remember that all I could think about was how much it must have hurt to have done. Don't really like the taste of metal. In fact, if I were completely honest, piercings and tattoos are not a turn-on for me. Not speaking for anyone but myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I had sex with a pierced girl when I was young and single. I remember that all I could think about was how much they must have hurt to have done. Don't really like the taste of metal. In fact, if I were completely honest, piercings and tattoos are not a turn-on for me. Not speaking for anyone but myself.
Agree with you, Chuck. I don't like piercings all that much, never would do that to myself. Stupidly had a tattoo of my ex wife's name on my ass, had it laser removed this year. Ouch! Never again.
Lurker
0 likes
Not AT ALL a fan of piercings!!!

(I KNOW it's a THING for many but it's not my thing!!!)

I always think that it might HURT, (to play with it, I mean...) plus, ASTHETICALLY I don't really see what it brings to the beauty...

Guess I'm both OLD and old-fashioned!

(BTW tongue-piercings dont make head better...) If it did women would have slipped a ball-bearing in years ago... (Pussy Piercings just TOTALLY turn me OFF!!!)

Re. the SUBMISSIVE thing, I don't think there's any correlation... (Probably the opposite, in my view...)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I always think that it might HURT, (to play with it, I mean...) plus, ASTHETICALLY I don't really see what it brings to the beauty...

You're entirely entitled to your opinions about the aesthetics and all of that, but can I disabuse you of one thing?

Yes, it can stimulate pain receptors when piercings are played with, but no, it doesn't hurt in that way. It's bloody wonderful is what it is, and I am quite happy to have weights hanging on my piercings or nipple stretchers pushed under my piercings as a punishment for doing things wrong because it's hotter than I can ever describe.

If it wasn't for the fact that it seriously interrupts my train of thought, I'd be quite happy to have someone tug my piercings all day every day. I'd even allow them to heal up just so I could have the enjoyment of healing new piercings repeatedly, if it didn't incur a serious expense of having them done again. Some of mine are stretched, which means that I get to enjoy the new tight jewellery for longer and longer with each stretch.

There, is that enough refuting for you?

EDIT TO ADD- the only time that they really properly hurt is when you catch your watch strap on them while you're doing something that takes lots of elbow grease. Now that does sting.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian

Hey, I was JUST SAYIN'... I know, (I SAID!!!) lots of people LIKE IT!!!

I just DON'T!!!

(Ain't tryin' to fall out with anyone!!!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman with pierced nipples could just as easily be submissive as dominant, at least in my mind. She could have had the jewelry added for any number of reasons.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big turn off for me, but if a wet pussy or a hard cock was there, guess I would have sex. Not really into that or tattoos.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Hey, I was JUST SAYIN'... I know, (I SAID!!!) lots of people LIKE IT!!!

I just DON'T!!!

(Ain't tryin' to fall out with anyone!!!)

xx SF

I'm not trying to fall out with anyone either smile

I just wanted people to understand that piercings (once they're healed) are not as fragile as you may think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian

I'm not trying to fall out with anyone either smile

I just wanted people to understand that piercings (once they're healed) are not as fragile as you may think.

And having had a number of piercings I can confirm the truth of that statement, that there not as fragile as you may think.

Just be aware that whilst having the piercing done, during the healing process, if you have the piercing stretched or if the piercing pulls out, you will experience pain, either certainly or probably.

Then, once the healing or stretching is complete the sensations change from pain to pleasure.

Enjoy!
Lurker
0 likes
Not really
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In an earlier reply I'd assumed that anyone with piercings would have had them because they wanted them, themselves. I'd overlooked the fact that they might have had them because they were asked/instructed to by someone else.

In other words when you see another's piercings they may be indicative of some form of submissiveness - but I suggest that in many cases it would be difficult to tell.

Regarding other replies, from personal experience I can advise that the movement of piercing jewelry against clothing can produce very pleasurable effects, as can the movement of heavy jewelry within a piercing. And someone I know has a VCH piercing and she told me that some of the jewelry she wears can keep her very excitingly aroused as she walks etc.

In other words, piercings can be for the wearer's personal pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Misunderstood
No I do not. I wonder most if it hurt to have them pierced. Then I wonder how one would become a nipple piercer. I would assume that eventually it would get old seeing so many boobies, but it would take a long time.

Yes, it's a painful piercing compared to many of them, and they take a long time to heal (minimum of 3 months, but often between 6 months and a year).

The most painful part is the bit where you only work out how many times your nipples meet different things during the day once you've had your nipples pierced. Honestly, your arms brush them constantly (watch straps hurt!) and everything from doorways to car doors, handbag straps, seatbelts and clothing knocks them or catches on them. As with all piercings, this is temporary, but it lasts a lot longer than with fast healing skin like facial skin piercings.

I'm sure that there must be courses on becoming a piercer, but you'd spend far more of your time doing facial and ear piercings than you would on nipples or genital piercings, and although you may be fascinated by tits, I'm sure that your clients would still expect you to behave professionally and not fondle too much whilst shoving needles through them smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't like pierced nipples cause when i suck on her boobs i don't like the taste of metal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't like pierced nipples cause when i suck on her boobs i don't like the taste of metal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No linkage between being submissive or otherwise and any type of piercing. They look fantastic though
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by monainohio

She could take the jewellery out if you preferred, or she could wear glass/plastic/wood jewellery that doesn't taste of metal at all. Seriously, having your nipples chewed against your jewellery makes it all an awful lot more interesting ;)