How do you like your lamb cooked?

last reply
21 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
I watched this programme the other day - Masterchef, and I swear with the kiss of life the sheep could have been brought back to life! According to the chefs, it was all right!

I don't like lamb that rare, I like it to be firm with just a little hint of pink flesh in the centre.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Masterchef is awsome.

I agree tho who wants to eat meat that's practically still alive and drawing breath??

I like my lamb well done and trust me I LOVE lamb its my fav meat but its got to be cooked and not still saying baaaahhhh at me.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Masterchef is awsome.

I agree tho who wants to eat meat that's practically still alive and drawing breath??

I like my lamb well done and trust me I LOVE lamb its my fav meat but its got to be cooked and not still saying baaaahhhh at me.

You mean black and in flames? Same as you like your pizza?
Quantum Tease
0 likes
shawarma - delicious!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lamb, rack of lamb, is one of my favorite date dinners when I really want to treat a special woman to a lovely feast. I sear it with cast iron on the stove, then coat it will a mint-garlic paste, then finish cooking it in the oven. just search marthastewart.com and you'll find a good recipe. it comes out medium rare and so very, very succulent. i'm not quite sure which red wine pairs best, chianti or pinot noir? i like both. asparagus on the side. maybe couscous or tabouli with some funky spices.

i got to eat some middle eastern food during my time deployed in the army. i loved every bite of local food in iraq, jordan, and egypt... mutton is a staple of sorts there, and goat. in iraq, we used to call them "goat grabs" since it was all eaten with the right hand (yes, i literally mean the hands. and no! don't ever use the left hand! that's for something else).

i dated an iranian woman once in Georgia. she was a master of exotic sauces and dips and spreads. of course, i was her master in the bedroom, but that's another story. lol.. but don't ever confuse persians and arabs! i knew better (she made sure i knew!), and so should you, but both can be insanely hot and so deliciously pent up. just a bit tempestuous though. be ready for a ride, but they love to be tamed.

it's funny, i had an incredibly curvaceous and achingly beautiful interpreter for a while in Iraq, and she was young and very innocent and virginal, and for some inexplicable reason, really enamored with me... it doesn't take much to figure out when a young woman like that is attracted to you. i can be a little obtuse about these things, but this was sorta obvious. my fellow officer buddies teased me about it because they were jealous and married, but sadly and ironically i was engaged to a very attractive attorney in the US at the time (who happened to be jewish), so i dutifully obeyed the prohibition in my division to leave the "3d country nationals and locals" alone. hopefully "linda" is ok and doing well somewhere. she had a smile that could make Achilles forget about immortality and a body that could make an ayatollah denounce Islam. then again, she could have been an iranian agent (but i doubt it). ahh, the roads we don't take in life...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cooked in a oven in a plate with « home made cubes of Charlotte potatoes « the lamb must be crusty outside, and soft rosé inside potatoes crusty outside soft outside, serve with green beans Enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DDB
Cooked in a oven in a plate with « home made cubes of Charlotte potatoes « the lamb must be crusty outside, and soft rosé inside potatoes crusty outside soft outside, serve with green beans Enjoy

Wonderful - As only the French can do it. Perfectly and served with a nice dry rosé, or an Aussie good Pinot Noir.
Aussie Lamb first choice or NZ. We usually do it on a hot BBQ over the flame which ensures the outside is crispy and perfectly pink when cut.

Then there is Steak Tartare - again as only the French can prepare it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How to cook lamb ? ? ?

There's so many ways and it all depends on the cut.

Lamb cutlets, crumbed, using panko breadcrumbs, then shallow fried.

BBQ lamb chops, with a light sprinkle of Moroccan Seasoning and cooked on the BBQ or under the grill (broiler).

Leg of Lamb, roasted, always, with all the trimmings. (Just ask Meggsy).

Leg of Lamb, butterflied. With a good salad or roast vegies.

Lamb Shoulder, boned and rolled, done in an oven bag with half a teaspoon of garam masala.
Slow roast (125degC) for about 2-1/2 hours. Leave to rest in the fridge over night .
Then cut all the solidified fat away and cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
Lotsa lovely pink cubes of lamb, ready for the Rogan Jush.

Lamb Rack.
Just follow rgrman133's instructions.

Now you all know why I have a weight problem.

ps. Don't forget kidneys on toast for breakfast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't eat lamb. Don't care for the taste of it.

Brandie
colin123
0 likes
Yes I agree, just pink and juicy like something else I enjoy very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I see the muscle twitch it needs to go back in the oven. I like a pink strip in the middle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love lamb! My favorite is lamb chops cooked many, many different ways! My only criterion is that they be on the tender side.
Lamb roast I like cooked on a vertical rotisserie and slowly shaved for a Greek style gyro with lettuce, tomato and tzatziki.
Generally I like it cooked more in a Mediterranean style (Greek, Turk, Arab, or Israeli than any European style.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Any cut of lamb is delicious, but I prefer a shoulder roast big enough to make lots of gravy because I LOVE lamb gravy on whipped potatoes. I peel and sliver thick slices of raw garlic, knife-insert them deep into the roast, lightly salt and brown in butter in a skillet on the stovetop, then sprinkle ground black pepper and roast in the oven in a lidded Dutch-oven for a couple hours at 375 degrees. Then skim the grease off the drippings and make gravy. Then I serve it up with Crosse & Blackwell's mint sauce.
Lurker
0 likes
I love my lamb medium.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lamb is strange to me. i don't know if the whole leg is more gamey than the chops. i love the chops but not a fan of leg of lamb. Maybe, it is childhood scars of my mom just throwing a leg of lamb in some aluminum foil and jamming it in the oven with little care given to it, yack. but chops cooked well with lovely Montreal seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, plus other spices to your taste. Cooked well done on the grill.