what if you had a cunt??

last reply
53 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
What would you do if you had a cunt..pretty simple.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simar
What would you do if you had a cunt..pretty simple.

The same thing I would do when I don't have a 'cunt', obviously. Masturbate.

What else could I do? My sexuality isn't going to change (according to your post). So apart from sitting down to wee, I can't see anything changing but the shape of my hand when I play with myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make a lot of money. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any man would be able to fuck me if i had a cunt
Lurker
0 likes
I would not enjoy it as much as I do OPC (Other Peoples Cunts) The care and feeding of them is mind boggling. )l(
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I've had a cunt or two in my day.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
The Linebacker
0 likes
May I be rudely blunt,
When you end up with a cunt,
You cut ties and punt,
Time to go back on the hunt.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would have some fun with that ! Or other men would to be more specific
0 likes
Not call it a "cunt" for starters. There are nicer sounding names (I like "pussy" myself).

Otherwise, have sex and take leaks. Same thing I do with my dick. Not sure what else I'm supposed to do with it.
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Probably start screaming at my doctor. "You fucking idiot, it was suppose to be a knee replacement!"

And Chuck wins the thread.
The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Probably start screaming at my doctor. "You fucking idiot, it was suppose to be a knee replacement!"

That was the reply that made my day....by the way I paid your doctor to do it.....
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

sounds like my kind of kink ;) Doctors with wicked blades.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can't wear it out. I'd probably try! Become a slut, whore, what ever.
Lurker
0 likes
And just you wait until it comes around to period time...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian
And just you wait until it comes around to period time...

Exactly
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Scream and shout that my prayers had been answered - and then the sad truth that I was a decade post menopausal would sink in. Better late than never?
The Linebacker
0 likes
If you'd asked 'What if you had a pussy?' I think you'd have received vastly different responses.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Buz
If you'd asked 'What if you had a pussy?' I think you'd have received vastly different responses.

Like, I would have to upgrade my vacuum from the Dyson V6 to the Dyson DC65 Animal Upright.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Like, I would have to upgrade my vacuum from the Dyson V6 to the Dyson DC65 Animal Upright.

I tried the Dyson DC65 Animal Upright and when I emptied the bag, out came 5 neighbors' dogs, 7 neighbors' cats, 3 racoons, 2 possums, an African python, and Wylie the Coyote.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cut a hole in the ice and dive in.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I tried the Dyson DC65 Animal Upright and when I emptied the bag, out came 5 neighbors' dogs, 7 neighbors' cats, 3 racoons, 2 possums, an African python, and Wylie the Coyote.

I'm calling PETA

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would see how far I could launch a ping pong ball.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've often wondered what it would be like to have a pussy. Don't wAnt to give up my Dick, but I'd love to know what it's like to be fucked, licked, fingered.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Smuggle diamonds and/or plutonium across international borders.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, for starters, I would NEVER call it that! I find it SUCH an offensive word that it invariably turns me off Lush stories where it is used in the text. Lisa Hilton's otherwise excellent best-selling erotic novel 'Maestra' is simply littered with the word.

C*** is harsh and abbresive-sounding and in many English-speaking countries (eg Britain) is reserved as a term of abuse. Ie: "That Tony Blair's a right c*** for invading Iraq!"

Now if you're asking me if I'd like a pussy, then my answer would be: "Yes please, purr, purr!"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Smuggle diamonds and/or plutonium across international borders.

You wouldn't smuggle plutonium for very long though. There's not enough room for suitable shielding up there you know- you'd be dead from the radiation poisoning in very short order.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pentup47
Well, for starters, I would NEVER call it that! I find it SUCH an offensive word that it invariably turns me off Lush stories where it is used in the text. Lisa Hilton's otherwise excellent best-selling erotic novel 'Maestra' is simply littered with the word.

C*** is harsh and abbresive-sounding and in many English-speaking countries (eg Britain) is reserved as a term of abuse. Ie: "That Tony Blair's a right c*** for invading Iraq!"

Now if you're asking me if I'd like a pussy, then my answer would be: "Yes please, purr, purr!"

I have a tattoo of a very happy pussy in my bikini line. She's in silhouette, doing a hello tail and quite clearly purring. I like to think of it as a language-free instruction manual