do you like sissy males?

last reply
20 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to be dom and straight then over the years of swinging I become a switch then a sub and now I am a sissy sub cd bimale thats wants a woman that will use me like a pussy. Use a strapon on me, cuckold me, dress me up but still use my cock sometime or just control my cock.

So how many ladies would like a male that you could train to be a sissy?
Lurker
0 likes
Not my thing at all!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, that is definitely not for me. I love for my man to be manly.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few sissy friends,are you looking for a mistress?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want my men to be manly. I have found that the few sissy men I have been with are poor and weak in the lover department.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my scene. I like my men to be red blooded but not totally dom.
We have realised that it takes two to tango and we do.
Effeminate or sissy men are not my style.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I like boyish-looking 'twink' type guys, but not sissies or subbies.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
No thanks, not for me.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
no sissies for me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope,not my think at all. I either want a man or a woman. Not something in between.
Lurker
0 likes
No, not for me. Strong, manly, confident and red blooded
0 likes
No thanks..
Click below to see

Quantum Tease
0 likes
Afraid not. I prefer partners who are equals.
Lurker
0 likes
I made my hubby into my sissy bitch after I came home and found him prancing around the house wearing my stocking, bra, panties and make up.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
I love my Master he is totally Dom. We do switch sometimes, and he is bi, so if he wants to try being a sissy that's cool with me. I'm down with it. Why not?
I'm just totally open to most anything when it comes to sex with my Man. Our love is amazing, so everything else is just something to experience and get to know about each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I will pass on a Sissy Man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a Bi guy, I love sissy men.Nice cock with a nice ass, and still so feminine. This is a Bi guy's dream.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by robbiewillsucku
I used to be dom and straight then over the years of swinging I become a switch then a sub and now I am a sissy sub cd bimale thats wants a woman that will use me like a pussy. Use a strapon on me, cuckold me, dress me up but still use my cock sometime or just control my cock.

So how many ladies would like a male that you could train to be a sissy?

Being dominated by a woman, etc, isn't quite how I define 'sissy' - that can just be a submissive male. Or simply a male who enjoys receiving but wouldn't identify as a sissy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope......
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
afraid they don't do it for me.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes love them