Login

Blocking options for non paying members

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was wondering if the free members of lush can block people as well? Because I tried blocking a person by looking through the Members search option..and it didn't worked ..it rather landed me on page saying this page is restricted to only paying members. I am just curious, is this how it works?
If yes ..I think it should be available to all the members as their basic function on such a social site regardless if they're paying members or not.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I tested this and got the same page you mentioned. It would appear that non-premium members cannot utilise the member block functionality.

I do not know whether this is by design or not but I will ask the question for you.

Liz
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by Ivory
I was wondering if the free members of lush can block people as well? Because I tried blocking a person by looking through the Members search option..and it didn't worked ..it rather landed me on page saying this page is restricted to only paying members. I am just curious, is this how it works?
If yes ..I think it should be available to all the members as their basic function on such a social site regardless if they're paying members or not.

Yes I'm afraid these types of user management features are limited to paying subscribers only.