Do you like feeling horny?

last reply
17 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you enjoy the feeling of being sexually aroused other than when you are actually having sex?

If you do enjoy the feeling and you are not aroused, do you try to get there or just wait until it comes spontaneously without you helping it?

Do you avoid becoming aroused because you may not be able to satisfy the feeling?

If you are not aroused and would like to be, what do you do to get there?

Do you like to prolong the feeling of being horny or scratch the itch as soon as possible?

Assuming your partner is not readily available, what is your favorite way to indulge the feelings?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Too many questions, too little time to answer!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feeling of being aroused.

It happens so easy too.

Sometimes I just think about my boyfriend and I can feel my panties getting damp.

He gets me aroused so easily too. It can be just a look. A few words. A touch. And my body starts reacting with wanting him.

While anticipation and teasing and getting aroused while dancing or sharing a romantic dinner or such can be wonderful and have me aching to feel his cock, fingers, kisses, I know that before long we can fuck our brains out and I can relieve the ache.

I don't want to get aroused without him and without being able to relieve the arousal with him.

If I know I will be with him, it is a great feeling of anticipation that I know will enhance the orgasms later. It doesn't even need to be physical contact, which of course is the best. But, if I know that I will be able to share it with him such as phone sex or cam sex or even just text sex, then I love the feeling of being aroused.

If I know I wont be able to share some sort of release with him, then it is just frustrating and uncomfortable.

Soaked panties and swollen pussy and hard nipples rubbing against clothes is just irritating then. Maybe it is like the equivalent of blue balls or something.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, it all really depends on whether I'm going to have chance (and permission) to do anything about it. Orgasm denial is fun in the very short term, but wears very thin very quickly and with me can be a big punishment.

As for how I get to being aroused if not in physical contact, it's not something that I ever actually plan. It just happens naturally, usually fed by my senses. A fine looking man in the street may be all that it takes, or someone who smells wonderful maybe.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Do you enjoy the feeling of being sexually aroused other than when you are actually having sex?

Of course I do. I'm addicted to orgasms, so I spend a good deal of time being sexually aroused!

If you do enjoy the feeling and you are not aroused, do you try to get there or just wait until it comes spontaneously without you helping it?

So many different things can get me aroused, just an idle thought or memory can do the trick!

Do you avoid becoming aroused because you may not be able to satisfy the feeling?

No, arousal itself is pleasurable. It also emboldens me.

I have so many erotic experiences to recall, all I have to do is remember. Or if I see someone I'm attracted to, I start fantasizing.

Do you like to prolong the feeling of being horny or scratch the itch as soon as possible?

Being horny makes me more flirtatious and daring. Most people get drunk to feel like I do when I'm horny. I just don't happen to need the alcohol to be uninhibited. And I like the feeling, so why cut it short?

Assuming your partner is not readily available, what is your favorite way to indulge the feelings?

I have 4 regular partners. One of them is almost always available. Otherwise, I let my fingers do the dancing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i do in fact i'm really horny now and naked
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Of course I do. I'm addicted to orgasms, so I spend a good deal of time being sexually aroused!

So many different things can get me aroused, just an idle thought or memory can do the trick!

No, arousal itself is pleasurable. It also emboldens me.

I have so many erotic experiences to recall, all I have to do is remember. Or if I see someone I'm attracted to, I start fantasizing.

Being horny makes me more flirtatious and daring. Most people get drunk to feel like I do when I'm horny. I just don't happen to need the alcohol to be uninhibited. And I like the feeling, so why cut it short?

I have 4 regular partners. One of them is almost always available. Otherwise, I let my fingers do the dancing.

Okay, now I'm feeling horny!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Yes. I enjoy the urge itself, and feel no need to to run and satisfy myself as soon as I can. I love teasing and edging and prolonging the feeling as long as reasonably possible. Walking around horny is like having a wonderful secret only you, and perhaps your partner, know.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Sure!
It shows up often enough; I never have to wait long.
No
I can just think about it, and sorta enjoy that.
I can manage, and enjoy, either circumstance
I am comfortable with the traditional solo approach...although I can often find a like-minded pal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the times I love the feeling of being aroused...

OMG sometimes it becomes a problem as it comes up so quickly...

I normally let it happen...

I use my mind...smile

I enjoy either way :)

That rarely happen... and in the time of need I can dig my choice out... :)
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, it feels nice in and of itself.

I guess i just wait until it happens on its own. Not something I put a lot of thought into.

Of course not.

Usually get on Lush.

Depends on the day. I do both sometimes.

My fingers do the trick pretty well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by andrew8151
Yes I do.

That depends on when and where

Not usually

Touching myself if possible

Both actually

Using toys

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I love the tingle between my legs, the slightly elevated pulse, and the deepening of my breath. Makes me feel more alive.

I am almost constantly aroused for a number of reason, notleast that I usually have a butt plug in.

No. Not that I have much control over when I become aroused, since so many things turn me on.

I clench on my plug a few times and think about past sexual experiences, and I am there.

I love the drawn out sensation, and the way it makes me feel, so I am never in a hurry to reach the peak.

If none of my lovers are available, I am a big fan of my rabbit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you enjoy the feeling of being sexually aroused other than when you are actually having sex? ] Yes.

If you do enjoy the feeling and you are not aroused, do you try to get there or just wait until it comes spontaneously without you helping it? If I feel it, I am aroused.

Do you avoid becoming aroused because you may not be able to satisfy the feeling?]Never. It would be rare for me not to be able to satisfy myself. My nipples can arouse me as much as my clit so I can openly touch them to enjoy the desire without attracting too much attention.

If you are not aroused and would like to be, what do you do to get there?There are many ways and means to but generally, a touch is enough.

Do you like to prolong the feeling of being horny or scratch the itch as soon as possible? I always enjoy the feeling and I can and do prolong it and I am not adverse to giving it a scratch.

Assuming your partner is not readily available, what is your favorite way to indulge the feelings? MAsturbating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is that even a question?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not sure how to answer you questions, except to share the following.

I get aroused and moist very easily. The task at hand must always under control and at the forefront. If I let my mind wonder it always takes me to thought of my last sexual experience or the next fantasy.

The feeling of arousal can either be amazing or frustrating. When I am having those kind of feelings finger are great and bring me down off the mountain. Although I must admit there are times only a skilled operator of a erect penis will provide the relief I so desperately need.

I know some guys and one or two girls that are more than pleased to help me with my problem. Thank you God for making men almost always horny.

I can not imagine how some woman have no interest in sex. But lots guys tell me that is the case.

Darn this question now I am horny as can be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, not when at worksmile

It can happen anytime :)

I enjoy arousal:)

I visit fantasyland :)

I like to prolong

It's not possible :)
Convict
0 likes
Quote by andrew8151

Yes. All day sometimes. My drug of choice for that part of the tease is sext.