Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Things You Should Never Hide From Your Partner....

last reply
45 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Things You Should Never Hide From Your Partner....

These have come in my mind.....

Past relationship
How you really spend your money
And
Your sexual lifestyle, past and present

What do you think ? smile
Lurker
0 likes
The toilet paper LOL... But really, One should never hide how they truly interact with their friends and co-workers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fact that you're a mass-murderer? I mean, an ex or two buried under the patio isn't such a big deal but if you're responsible for more than that, it could give your partner the impression that you're not too good at relationships.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
where you are and who you're with.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Whatever you think of your sex life-whether good or bad, unless talked out it would never be satisfactory ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't hide anything just be honest
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've learned not to hide the fact that I'm bi-sexual from lesbians. Many are so anti-male that they consider me 'sullied' when they find out I screw guys too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
relationships are built on trust, so it just depends what kind of relationship you are looking for...
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Never hide what is truly bothering you. My husband and I talk openly about everything... though most of what we talk about is financial or employment issues. He's my sounding board and I am his.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Your fantasies ;) Tell them what you want, you'll be much happier.
Lurker
0 likes
The fact that they are married and never seemed to think that telling was important
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
hmm... this is a hard question for me. a lot of my answers would depend on the depth of the relationship. in general, i think people should be honest about their age, sexual health and relationship status (meaning if you're married or separated).

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well where do you start I agree in a good relashionship nothing should be hidden however in a bad one I find you have to hide chocolate wrappers just to just for a easy ride or to keep the peace.
This should stir the pot. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After thirty five years with my wife I still have two things that I've never told her or anyone else. It hasn't effected us at all and won't. For her, I don't think she's "hiding' anything. She just doesn't like to talk about certain subjects like her fantasies or about sex in general. I've been telling her my wants and desires since before we were married. Her holding back does effect me but I've dealt with it this long and have come to the conclusion it's not going to change.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I think you should be open and honest when it comes to discussing things, never purposefully hide things. If you or he wants to know something, ask. However, every little thing--no. You should voluntarily reveal anything that could slightly effect your relationship. Your partner shouldn't have to probe, nor should he have to find out defining things about you or your relationship from a third party. But if it has nothing in the slightest bit to do with who you are now or your relationship, why bother. My partner and I are extremely close and revealing. I feel closer to him than anyone else ever. Sometimes he knows me better than I know myself. But, there are some things I don't want to know every detail about. I trust him enough to let him determine that. He's secure and mature enough to equally trust me.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm with hornyshaw (i wish!) don't hide a thing and always be honest with your lover or any1 for that matter?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your past as there is always some ex out there who just likes to cause problams.

your true feelings

and what you like and do,nt like
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
where you are and who you're with.

You may have an agreement no lies. But really you do not need to tell him just who you were with and how good the other guy was.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've learned not to hide the fact that I'm bi-sexual from lesbians. Many are so anti-male that they consider me 'sullied' when they find out I screw guys too.

Bethany I thought I was the only one that was meeting that type of Lesbian.

I have friends that say they have Lesbians friends who do not care just be good when you are in their bed.

We better be doing some more looking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley

funny pic!
Lurker
0 likes
Any STDs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That you love her/him
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by patokl
That you love her/him

Definitely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What really goes through my mind about some men. I think I'd be divorced in a heartbeat
Lurker
0 likes
Chocolates in your bag :P
Lurker
0 likes
Your sexual fantasies. Your feelings.
Lurker
0 likes
People and things close to your heart.... smile