Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who has the best Pimped out Profile so far?

last reply
32 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I vote for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very Nice Nicola!
Run
Matriarch
0 likes
Nobody like jazzing up their profile areas?
Lurker
0 likes
is there a prize lol? maybe a rank name change?
Matriarch
0 likes
Sure!

I'm going to look at yours now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just take a look to the left of the screen,& there is your answer! lol!
Matriarch
0 likes
Nope, you didn't win, no images, videos, not much profile info, sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So can you only post YouTube videos? I've done some work in flash that I could probably save out as a video but I don't think it would ever make it onto YouTube. Oh no...not Youtube.
Matriarch
0 likes
At the moment only Youtube videos. If we allowed the uploading to our site of videos, the bandwidth bill would be astronomical, and this is first and foremost a story site, not a video sharing community
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right on Nicola, I totally understand that and what a story sit it is! Great work pulling this thing together and updating it so that it's become more social. So I may try this later anyway, but you can link to pretty much any video URL or it's set up to work only with YouTube? Anyway, I just have a couple of pretty cool animations I did from back in the day that are actually pretty clean, just deal with B&D...lick my boots and a little spanking. It was used by Penthouse and Skin Two at one time but now it just sits in the vaults so I thought "what tha hell".
Lurker
0 likes
Boy, are those drawings ever good, Satyr.

Pixie, check out his fairy drawings.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Hey! I really like those fairy drawings Satyr!! Let me know if you ever want to share any with me! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Wow, check out ladysharons new AV. heart
Lurker
0 likes
am I in the running? smile
Matriarch
0 likes
You are now
Matriarch
0 likes
Sure, why not! Nice.

You didn't add me as a friend though, so I can't make any comments.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to pimp my profile? I can't even wash my car! Can't we just judge ourselves by our cool nick names?
Lurker
0 likes
I want the vote for cutest profile...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmm Mz Z definitely!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
There having been NO outcry for me to do so, I tinkered a bit with my profile. Whether it now qualifies as "pimped" others must decide.

There are four images of female nudes painted by my uncle. Three bear a striking resemblance to my cousins but no one in the family asks, ever.

At no additional charge, I've added four music videos just 'cause I like 'em. If you haven't heard Eva Cassidy singing, Over The Rainbow, do so, now.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
There having been NO outcry for me to do so, I tinkered a bit with my profile. Whether it now qualifies as "pimped" shall be left to the viewer.

There are four images of female nudes painted by my uncle. Three bear a striking resemblance to my cousins but no one in the family asks, ever.

At no additional charge, there are also four music videos just 'cause I like 'em. If you haven't heard Eva Cassidy singing, Over The Rainbow, do so now.

Rumple Foreskin

I really like the one with the cat
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Glad you like it, Rx. They were big into Siamese cats for a long time.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
I do!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I bet profiles have become much more 'pimped out' since this thread first started. A lot of people now seem to put a great deal of effort into pimping out their profiles. So, why not promote yours here? And while you're at it, you're welcome to check out mine.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
While Buz's profile is super sexy, mine is no slouch. Give it a look if you please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might be a bit biased here but I happen to believe mine is. Although, I am not really sure what a "pimped out profile" is exactly.

LOL
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I think I have a detailed profile. I have 213 images in my gallery, 27 music videos, 520 stories/poems. Come check me out.....I dare you...

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
While Buz's profile is super sexy, mine is no slouch. Give it a look if you please.

U have a great one, seen mine, it is ever changing... like my avatar