Shaken or Stirred?

last reply
18 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I dunno if this has been done, before but what is your favorite type of drink(s)?

I love foamy beer and white rums. Heineken is my beer of choice and if not I'll take a Beck's or a Corona and Bacardi for rum or something Cuban
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes

This is one of my favourite and I like it shaken not stirred..
The Engineer
0 likes
For beer I like corona, heinikin or Bavaria.

For something to drink...I like gin with sprite. Whiskey works for me. Also old monk is my favored rum.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy a glass of Blue Moon with an orange slice
Lurker
0 likes
Bacardi 151 and coke
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Bourbon on the rocks. Bulleit, Maker's Mark, and very occasionally I will go high end with Knob Creek or Gentkeman Jack. Whenever I find it (which is rarely), Angel's Envy, the best bourbon known to man (or woman).
0 likes
I don't drink much, but I do like Drambuie, neat. A double single-malt Islay on the rocks will tempt me as well.

As for beer, again, not much of a drinker...I'll take a good, Northwest pear or blackberry cider over any kind of beer any day, although Pyramid Brewery's Apricot Ale as well as their Hefeweizen will also tempt me something terrible.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a Jack Daniels guy. I like it straight up...
0 likes
Bourbon on ice. Knob Creek, Woodford Reserve and Angel's Envy are my top picks.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Spiced rum & diet coke for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Bacardi 151 and coke
Lurker
0 likes
Salty margaritas and tropical fruity concoctions. I also love sorted wines and beer. Damn, I'm starting to sound like an alcoholic.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i am a stella person but i love a good single malt whisky. Glenmorangie Glenfiddich and the like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stirred. Don't bruise that gin.

I'm a sucker for a good Cube Libre (white rum preferred) but can't say no to Jameson on the rocks.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by SeanR83
i am a stella person but i love a good single malt whisky. Glenmorangie Glenfiddich and the like.

Ah, nothing like a wife beater after a long day!

My favourite beer is Bourgogne des Flanders (a delicious Belgian beer) and I also really like Heineken.
As for wine, a nice red keeps me happy. Cabernet, merlot, Malbec, Pinot noir.... just hand me the bottle.
Otherwise, Baileys, champagne and elderflower vodka. Not in the same glass, obviously.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl