You have to try...

last reply
32 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If a female friend asked you for a recommendation on a sexual activity/position to experience, what would you say?

You have to try...?
Lurker
0 likes
A gangbang.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Try girl-on-girl! Nothing quite as heavenly!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anal, use plenty of lube.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going out with just a coat and shoes on
Lurker
0 likes
Allowing someone naughty (who you trust not to actually hurt you) to incapacitate you and blindfold you and then let your helpless self just enjoy whatever this someone is going to do. It may be a mind game, it may be a physical game, but ceding the control to someone else is a hugely liberating experience, if you can let go enough to trust them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'd recommend any girl try a mfm threesome, or some other situation where she can be the center of attention
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely an mmf or something (provided she is straight (or bi)
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the posts. Interesting mix of suggestions there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say try a FMF threesome...it's amazing how wonderful it can be to have a man making love to you while you kiss another woman...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Christie
I'd say try a FMF threesome...it's amazing how wonderful it can be to have a man making love to you while you kiss another woman...

I've heard a few women say that is an exquisite experience.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I'm hot for her, I'll suggest we engage in every lesbian activity girls can do together, and see which one she likes best!
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
I would tell her she needs to try being tied to the bed and just relax and let the person have complete control
Devils Temptress
0 likes
I would tell her to blindfold her partner and take control ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SurferAus
If a female friend asked you for a recommendation on a sexual activity/position to experience, what would you say?

You have to try...?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I GUESS.............................. Try double anal and share the experience so that I can make my mind on the same...... LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing quite like a Buddake where you frosted like a cake. Plus in my experience it almost always follows a good Gangbang
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on how well I know her and how open I am with her.

If I was in the position to be able to be totally open and honest with her I would recommend having another girl go down on her, then offer my help to fulfill this experience
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Nothing quite like a Buddake where you frosted like a cake. Plus in my experience it almost always follows a good Gangbang

Gangbangs or Bukkake must be intense?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
If I'm hot for her, I'll suggest we engage in every lesbian activity girls can do together, and see which one she likes best!

A win-win situation!
Lurker
0 likes
This...

or this...

but my real favorite is a threesome with Ben & Jerry...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are so many possibilities here but if I had to pick one favorite sexual activity that I would most regret if I had never done it, it would be a MMF threesome. I don't do it that often, maybe only once a month or so, but when I do it is intense. Two fit young men can take turns fucking me for hours. I get the most recently spent one hard again when I'm down on all fours while they "book end" me. One cock in my pussy and another in my mouth. It can be like a gang bang but with more control and I feel safer with just two guys I trust.
0 likes
If your a lesbian, there's nothing like a little tribbing...ahhoooh ;)

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

You have my attention, lol!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
This...

or this...

but my real favorite is a threesome with Ben & Jerry...

You are not the first lady I've heard say that! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Christie

I could not agree more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love in a pool also got a variety of options smile

I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to suggest 3 threeways. In no particular order a MFM, a FMF and a FFF. Repeat frequently!!
Lurker
0 likes
Try a FFF session.