Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are women into the forbidden stuff just as much as men are ?

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I think the answer to this question is yes but still I would like your feedback. I would like to hear both from men and

women. But the men must reply and relate to it in the context of the topic. And the topic is this. Most of us have

secret sexual fantasies and desires . And it is a common misconception that mostly guys have then and girls don't. I'm

not talking about what type of secret fetish or kink, I'm just asking Arent woman into them just as much as guys are but

differences because of society's problems woman are very silent about it. I'm not asking any woman to talk about here.

Just want to know if what I'm saying is right. Or is there a really big difference between the two genders. One thing

may be true is that probably woman act on them less than guys but the impulse is the same. Can you ladies give me

some feedback and guys to0 ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the quick answer, i think, is yes. girls do fantasize about things, some of it taboo.

however, if you're looking for more of an answer, you'll have to get more specific about what you mean by "forbidden stuff." what's acceptable or taboo in a major metropolitan area is at least somewhat different from what you'd find in a rural area. a hippie colony would be very different from an arab town. japan has a different outlook than the amish. for example.
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crazylife

I think the answer to this question is yes but still I would like your feedback. I would like to hear both from men and

women. But the men must reply and relate to it in the context of the topic. And the topic is this. Most of us have

secret sexual fantasies and desires . And it is a common misconception that mostly guys have then and girls don't. I'm

not talking about what type of secret fetish or kink, I'm just asking Arent woman into them just as much as guys are but

differences because of society's problems woman are very silent about it. I'm not asking any woman to talk about here.

Just want to know if what I'm saying is right. Or is there a really big difference between the two genders. One thing

may be true is that probably woman act on them less than guys but the impulse is the same. Can you ladies give me

some feedback and guys to0 ?

I'm not sure if talking about things online is the same as 'being open about stuff'. It's all still pretty much anonymous unless you choose for it not to be.

Most people, in real life, don't talk about their more extreme/fetish/bizarre/strange/unusual/questionable/taboo interests and desires. I write and read stuff, and chat about stuff, that I've never told my husband about (and don't intend on starting now).
Lurker
0 likes
That's very true. But the Internet has become the most common place where we can remain anynamous and still talk about things which we cannot talk about because you're afraid of being negatively judged. I have guy friends whom I can tell about all my secret fantasies and desires but when it comes to women I'm a bit wary unless I know for sure she won't judge me negatively. What really bothers me is that I tell you my taboo fantasy and you give me the weird look ad call me a pervert whereas your fantasy is even more taboo than mine yet you don't share that and I become the bad guy .

Do you mind getting more privately to e-mail ? If you don't want to exchange e-mail private messages are fine too but since I am not a premium member I cannot message you if you are one. I would like to share my forbidden stuff and see if you are interested in them. The only problem is I ask the woman so many questions that they run away from me . Please let me know if you're willing to talk privately because I would love to ask some questions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We think of things just like you guys do. Just our 'forbidden' stuff is different from your is all.
Lurker
0 likes
like.... chocolate? smile
Lurker
0 likes
Can I receive some private messages from ladies or through email about this issue ?

My address is
Lurker
0 likes
You might want to explain what you mean by forbidden.

But yes, women also fantasize about taboo things too and have their hidden desires. I don't think that its only women who avoid talking about it but men too. It also depends on the surroundings. In my country, talking about sex or even AIDs in public is still very taboo. Mentalities might be changing but there's a long way to go.
Lurker
0 likes
I probably have more taboo fantasies than the average, bearing in mind the sort of relationship I am in, but I'm not about to share most of them with the world.

Actually no, I have written loads of stories which I hoped to share on Lush, but it turns out that most of the stories in my imagination contain things which are covered under the catch-all term of 'unsafe practises' which are not allowed here, so I think I can confidently say that my fantasies are more taboo, forbidden or just plain hardcore than many people are comfortable with!
Lurker
0 likes
Can I know about them in private? Would it be OK if you send me a private message and let me know what throu my e-mail whichever you wish ? I would like to ask too but I can't ask here.

For those of you were OK with sharing it privately, please send me a PM or in an e-mail which are given above. I promise I'm not going to share it with anyone