Login

power of spoken phrases and words

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wasn't sure if this had been done before.

Over the weekend, boyfriend was out of town and before he had left our work schedules and other stuff had made it about 2 weeks since we had sex and I was horny as hell.

Well we ended up having some awesome phone sex and I loved listening to him tell me what he would do to me if I was there.

It got me to thinking about the different things he sometimes says that are just like an instant turn on.

I realized that the sexiest thing I love hearing him say is "You are MINE" .

When he says that in that low sexy possessive growl, it is like flipping a switch and I start to get so hot and wet.

Is there any phrases or words that just make you melt? That turns you into a horny slut whenever you hear it? If so what is it?
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with you completely, I love those words "you are MINE"...it drives me wild instantly!!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes... just hell to the yes. LOVE hearing "you are mine"
Ungovernable
0 likes
Oh you're bringing up some hot stuff here. BF said exactly that during reunion sex few weeks ago. Exclusivity is soooo sexy.
Madam Carol
0 likes
I am an old fashioned girl. "I love you" still gets me. Or to have him whisper in my ear, "I want you!"
Lurker
0 likes
I know this sounds campy but when my Daddy speaks to me in that low growly voice, he could be reading the wifi set up instructions and it would still make me all quivery and wet. He knows exactly how to send me straight to subbie head space. Something in his tone and pitch will penetrate even my foulest mood or deeply distracted brain and make me moan softly for more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber

I realized that the sexiest thing I love hearing him say is "You are MINE" .

When he says that in that low sexy possessive growl, it is like flipping a switch and I start to get so hot and wet.

+1
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The most powerful and intimate sexual moments I've ever experinced with a woman are when she stands naked in front of me and I can bring her to orgasm with nothing more than my words in her ear and my breath on her skin. To me that is the epitome of the power of spoken words.
With a whisper, a touch, a kiss,
I showed her the path,
She ran to the arms
Of baby's safe harbor.