could use some female expertise....

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
OK ...I don't know what you might think of the question but here it is....

I secretely used Very hair removal cream on my pubic area. It worked well considering the first time...it did clean of the hair to about 99%.The thing is that the applicant area got red and is burning.....I have applied some soothing cream on it.

Is that natural ..if not what did I do wrong? Also do u girls use any other brand with better results.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I'm afraid to say that this is to be expected. You have my sympathies. I'd recommend ice packs and not using such products on your bits unless you're really sure that it is suitable next time. Patch testing is your friend.

For a bit of light relief from your pain, can I suggest that you read the reviews of this hair remover product for men on Amazon? Some of them are very graphic but seriously funny.

Amazon Veet for Men reviews
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You can get what feels like a chemical burn or major skin irritation from some of these depilatory creams if your skin is sensitive or you leave it on for too long. The redness *should* go down after a few hours, but I'd recommend shaving or waxing over those creams. If you prefer the creams, try some different brands or those meant for sensitive skin (or the 'bikini line' area) and watch the clock to ensure you don't leave it on for too long.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't use hair removal cream on your private parts! You should read the instructions to see if you can use them for private areas. but there's a whole bunch of chemicals in there. You should consider waxing or shaving next time or just trimming. You might want to see a doctor...
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
I suggest we discuss this. As soon as possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried several by testing a small area about the size of a quarter, all with the same results. The area got very irritated. I shave with a good sharp razor after soaking in the tub. I only use the blade a couple times on my pubic area then use it on my legs and underarms. I use a mixture of Dove soap with a good shaving cream. I shave at least every other day and sometimes several days in a row. I keep her totally shaved. Hubbies instructions are NO hair below my eye brows except what is on my head and that is kept below my shoulders.

Hubbie uses a battery powered clipper with the height adjustment as short as possible. It does not leave it baby bottom smooth but it is just long enough to not be prickly. If he wants it baby bottom smooth he uses the same technique as I do. He uses the Dove Soap too because of the soothing cream in it.

Hope this helps.

Brandie
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
god, never ever use the hair removal creams. they're evil. like suggested, i'd either shave (kind of a pain, but effective) or wax (hurts when it happens, but keeps you nice and smooth for longer and it stops hurting pretty quick).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simar
OK ...I don't know what you might think of the question but here it is....

I secretely used Very hair removal cream on my pubic area. It worked well considering the first time...it did clean of the hair to about 99%.The thing is that the applicant area got red and is burning.....I have applied some soothing cream on it.

Is that natural ..if not what did I do wrong? Also do u girls use any other brand with better results.

Did you read the instructions in the box of what to do after you applied the cream, if it's allowed to wash it after? because I believe even if it's not waxed, the pores are still open and that you cannot apply any soap and water after 24 hours.

Hope that helps next time you do it.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yep, i'm afraid that that is to be expected. i often just place a cool bath cloth on the area until it subsides. by the way, this shouldn't be a throbbing pain, just more like a slight irritation. always, always follow the instructions carefully!

Say. Her. Name.