last reply
123 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes

Note: You can click on the pics.?

I really try to stay away from vanity threads—‘cause I’m so shy. But lately, there are so many new faces around here, so many great new writers. It’s a perfect time to re-introduce myself. Those of you who know me and read me can help a sister out or reminisce. If you don’t know me, at the very least I hope that you will take an opportunity to give my offerings a read. I think I have a little something for everyone.

Let me issue a warning before you get disgruntled. If you are looking for a quick stroke piece, a jumble of fucks, cocks, cunts and BBC thrown in the mix to get attention, well I'm probably not the writer for you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm not above a gratuitous sex scene every once in a while. However, I try to give you something to hold on to. I want you to think about what I've written long after you have put it down. Take some of it with you, make some of it yours. See me or my characters, but see yourself too. I want you to feel it, taste sensuality. Let it make you... Well, you know. I write what I like to read: a strong dose of story line decorated with strong characters that have a sprinkle of realistic conflict, well written sex scenes, a dash of humor where it fits and everything gets seasoned with some reality--and kink.

Well, that's what I'm aiming for anyway.kfRZaDKRsyz1sU0j I'm learning as I go.

I have 55 stories to date, 7 Editor's Picks, 2 Contest Wins, 1 Honorable Mention, 43 Recommended Reads. I'm not listing all of them.SdeXhJin7AXaiczy So, relax. It isn't really all that impressive when I look at a lot of the other writers here. I know that some are saying is that all. Others may say, "Don't let your head get big." Truth is, you are only as good as the last thing you wrote.

I'm absolutely in love with a lot of the writers here and there are a lot of fine writers. Have you ever read Gregg Robinson? He's good. If you are into BDSM, he's your guy. He has this cerebral way of looking at the lifestyle that puts you right there. Gilrenard sort of gives my that feel too. Anyway, Gregg rips me a new one all the time. I've literally trashed things after going over it with him. The thing is that he is always right. I can't stress enough that I'm learning as I go.

I'm better known for my poetry. It is my first love. It's just simply me. Sometimes it's not (I need the comfort of deniability people). Sometimes I'm dancing. Sometimes I'm coming. Sometimes I'm laughing. And, sometimes I'm just bleeding out. My arm is always extended, my hand offered. I want you to come with me. I'm going to be honest. Always honest.

My personal favorite is "The Muse's Poem". It was the most popular erotic poem of all time on the site for quite some time. A poet named Lilly took over and deservedly so. 5,827 people have listened to my audio of "The Muse's Poem". I couldn't believe it when I first looked. (I have six audio recordings. You can find them HERE.) It does have an Editor's Pic Award. To date, it is my favorite poem and my best work. But, you decide.

This one is a favorite too. Lush had it's first poetry competition and I wrote something and submitted it immediately. It's the third most favorite poem of all time on this site. It just flew onto the page. I'm extremely romantic but not in the traditional way. I did receive my most memorable compliment ever from a fellow Lushee on this poem. I have to mention her. I can't think of the poem and not think of the comment she left. MissLuv2Write said: **drops mic** Standing ovation and an endless round of applause. That is how its done! I love her for that because I honestly didn't think it would win--place maybe, but not win. I felt that the site preference would be for couplets and such. I'm an acquired taste, sort of like Brussel sprouts. LOL You love me or you sit and stare with that "what the hell" sort of look on your face.WznS4gXr8a8lpBJH It was a lucky win. I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes that you'll like it.

One of my early poems, while I was still a baby here, is "I am a Lover of Words". I was not even going to post it here but on the Blue site. It is a love poem of sorts. I do love naughty words too. Those who know me know how true this poem is. I truly love words. I love the power they give or take away, how you feel when you say certain words and the way a lover's mouth moves when they say some words. It is a popular love poem here. It is a Recommended Read and comes along with a well received audio.

The two poems that touch my heart are:

"You Are Enough"
Because every woman should learn this lesson early in life. Unfortunately, we don't.

"A Poem For You"
It is actually based on the poem my husband (who is by no means a poet) wrote to read during our wedding vows.
I...uhm...write about him a lot.

I only have one poem with rhymes. I hate rhyming. Everyone else does it much better than I do. So I don't even try. That poem shall remain anonymous. Keep your mouth closed Milik.

My first poem here was Messy Love
I wrote this poem for a fellow Lushee that I seriously crush on. My Body A Poem See if you can guess who it is.

These are some that are fun. I'm really not all that serious of a person. Really.XfvIJepn1EvyF57P
A Night Call, I'm Going to Dance--which also has an audio, The Point At Which You Entered

Out of the top 20 favorite erotic poems of all time on Lush, 14 of them are mine. Out of the top 20 favorite love poems 8 are mine. But, I'd really love for you to take a look and let me know which one you like and list it in this thread. You can just drop it off or stay and tell us why. I really would appreciate it. You never quite know why something appeals to someone else. That's always interested me.

Not everyone likes poetry...

Sooo....

AvrgBlkGrl's FICTION/or confessions--I'll Never Tell

I generally write in the interracial genre, WM/BW. I write romances.qwKis9zTT67dk7FF, but I don't limit myself to that. It is just easier. So look around. There is somewhat of a variety. My absolute favorite genre is Supernatural, specifically werewolves and vampires. I devour the stuff and I love when biblical lore is intertwined with it. Think "Memnoch the Devil" or "Cry to Heaven" by Ann Rice. Those types. I really was not feeling the sparkly vampires in Volvos. Admittedly, I did read them though. Please don't tell anyone.

I've only written one story here in that genre. It's my first attempt. "Claimed" was supposed to be for the Supernatural Contest, but I chickened out. I read four entries in a row on the night I was going to submit, and chickened out. I'd never entered a contest for fiction before and I was quite intimidated. I was disappointed in myself afterwards. I submitted it a couple of days after the contest closed.hbcsCPthUHBAHrI1

I love the story though and I'm creating a novel from it, with all my favorite things in it. This story is currently the (wait for it) most popular supernatural story of all time on Lush. Seriously, I checked. It has a Editor's Pic. It was my first paranormal endeavor and I feel like it is one of my best stories here. I've written several chapters already and put in a lot of research time. I've got a twist on the were/vamp connection and God's plan. I can't say it is unique though. I'm trying to find something to make it unique. So, there it sits on my mental shelf.

He, She and Him" is the most popular of all time favorite in the interracial genre here. It is an Editor's Pick. It is a sexy tale of a MMF. When you check the list, it will say that Paid For is number one, which is mine too--but that isn't correct. I haven't any idea why it says that. Only For One Night is in second. "Want" is in third. It is also and Editor's Pic and a competition winner. And, it is my absolute favorite out of all my stories. It is extremely personal. It also has my most favorite cover picture. "Paid For" is fourth. I'm seriously considering rewriting it. One of my favorite authors, Buz, I believe is fifth with his Neapolitan. It's a really good story and I don't know why his isn't on the first page too. They are just all out of order. I'll have to pm Gav. I'm at home in that genre. I didn't see a lot of sexy romances that had a strong BF lead and were not street lit. I have read Sister Souljah, so I'm not hating. I just wanted to read something that allowed me to escape and think at the same time. So that genre is why I started writing Erotica. I don't do BBC and I know that is the most popular theme in that genre. I think AngiesErotiPin wrote one that I loved though. But, he has it listed under the Cuckold genre.

This one is a great example of how I've improved since I've come here. Sometimes I'll read some of my old stuff and cringe. But, you will have to tell me what you think. It is in the Love Story genre. It has a Recommended Read.

My current work-in-progress and coincidentally my baby is "Trust". I created it for the Historical Competition. I'm a European History buff. I've always wanted to do a Viking story. Well, it did not place in the competition. It did get an honorable mention though and I was greatful for that. It is currently the most popular favorite story in the historical genre. I just found out that I won the 2015 Reader's Choice Award for Best Interracial Love Story for Ch.2 on another site. I won the February Reader's Choice Award in the same category for Ch. 3 too--which is an automatic nomination for the 2016 Awards. I won't find out if I won that until April of 2017.QeYgMmIFuq3eccjl It is a long shot. Lush is my home though. [Picture me singing: If I can make it there, I'd make it anywhere...] Chapter one has an Editor's Pick Award. Chapters 2-4 have Recommended Reads. I'll be submitting Ch. 5 soon. I'm keeping my fingers cross that it does well. I am so excited about the entire series. The characters are something else. If you haven't had an opportunity to read it, please do. Hopefully by 2017, you will be able to run your fingers along the spine of the novel based on the short story...

Take a stroll through my Published Stories and choose a read. Honestly, I'd love to hear from you. If you want to comment about my stories or add something, I’d appreciate your input. If you liked something I’ve written and I didn’t mention it, please let me know. Just please don’t bring me to tears or make me cry out in pain. I am truly still learning. I bruise easily.

I love to give shout outs on here and on my various blogs. I don't consider private messages for reads as spamming me. My schedule is hectic and I appreciate it. With the turn over, I don't always get to the front page in time for writers I enjoy. We can help each other. I actually learn by reading others. I'm really taking the #PromoteAFriend thing seriously. You should too. Lets start a movement. Then shy introverts like me wouldn't have to sweat through vanity threads.

Shout out to BillyBroadBand, simply because he holds my hand a lot and is a major peach. Read him. And, this will make him blush because he is so humble.

Oh, I want to do some more voice recordings. I really had fun with those that I have done, even with the one I was quite inebriated on. I sincerely apologize for the singing. I'm up for suggestions on which other poems should have an audio added. Let me know.

Happy Writing

Reggie?

PS. Now I want everyone to get naked and dance. This just seems like an appropriate place to take a dance break.

? A True Story ?
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Sorry, who are you again?? *runs*

A great re-introduction to your work Reggie!
0 likes
Great introduction! Thank you for sharing your work.
0 likes
Nice job. Hmmm. Maybe, I'm due for a thread like this, too.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Thanks guys. I was a bit nervous about doing it.

Quote by curvygalore
Sorry, who are you again?? *runs*

A great re-introduction to your work Reggie!

Curvy don't run. I was looking forward to our dance. ?
? A True Story ?
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
You are much too modest, ABG. Take another look at the 'Fav authors on Lush' thread. It reads like your fan club page. smile And deservedly so. There are many talented writers here. You, are amongst the best of the best. (I know you are blushing now). It is easy to feel the intense passion and commitment to the unyielding excellence that drives you. No matter which of your poems or stories one reads. Thank you for continuing to share with us. Now, let everyone dance the night away, naked. Naughty, naughty girl ;) Thank you for the mention, I am humbled. xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Show off that talent, sugarlump. You've got it .. now flaunt it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She's a treasure as well as a talent. She single-handedly renewed my interest in cigars. I agree that her name is totally inaccurate but I've come to accept it as a bit of tongue-in-cheek humility. She is one of the reasons I still hang around Lush, waiting for her next little gem. Sometimes I will avoid reading her newest publication for a few days, savoring the fact the I am hoarding a gift to be opened later. She's a dear friend, and I love catching her (albeit infrequently) and catching up. She has a wonderfully ribald world view that always makes me want to get in my car and drive hundreds of miles just to watch her dance naked from the lucky guy's window who lives across the street from her. I even have an avatar I post to let her know she is in my thoughts......

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So very nice to meet you again, love your writing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So very nice to meet you again, love your writing
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've always liked your stories. You are a very talented writer.

But

Quote by avrgblkgrl
PS. Now I want everyone to get naked and dance.

I'm not taking your advice again.. I'm now out on police bail...
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by gilrenard
I know you are blushing now

And I am.

The honor is mine, to have you all for friends and readers. I truly appreciate the love and support you give to me.
Thanks so much. ?

? A True Story ?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by angieseroticpen

I'm not taking your advice again.. I'm now out on police bail...

I get that a lot
? A True Story ?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
A lovely lady with a beautiful heart. Her poetry is beautiful and very erotic. She has a lovely voice if you haven't checked out her audios. It's always a pleasure to read your art. Splendid....xo

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Chuckanator
0 likes
Good thing you put that dancing gif at the end. I don't need to tell the world what a splendid author you are. You did it better than I. I've read every thing you posted here and am always looking for more.

❤️ Chuck
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Regina, you are being a silly girl. When someone has something like 75 percent of their works awarded special recognition that must mean you have no need to introduce yourself once again. Everyone on the site, who is in the know, is aware of you and your gifts. Relish that little lady. Well done.
0 likes
Lovely to make your acquaintance twice over now...I'd happily go for thrice or more. You're brilliant, as both a person and as a writer. The Lush community as a whole benefits from the presence, both in the Forums and as a writer, of someone like you, R.

Now, if I could just get over my jealousy of your badge count....
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
A lovely lady with a beautiful heart. Her poetry is beautiful and very erotic. She has a lovely voice if you haven't checked out her audios. It's always a pleasure to read your art. Splendid....xo

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo

Thanks Lady Mysteria. And, you are a lady. You are always so extremely supportive here on Lush to everyone. And, that is greatly appreciated and inspiring.
? A True Story ?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Good thing you put that dancing gif at the end. I don't need to tell the world what a splendid author you are. You did it better than I. I've read every thing you posted here and am always looking for more.

❤️ Chuck

Chuck you have been so encouraging to me right from the start and I truly appreciate you. You are a terrific friend. We have both grown together as writers and I appreciate our exchanges. I hope I never disappoint.

Quote by Green_Man
Regina, you are being a silly girl. When someone has something like 75 percent of their works awarded special recognition that must mean you have no need to introduce yourself once again. Everyone on the site, who is in the know, is aware of you and your gifts. Relish that little lady. Well done.

Who little'ole me?! Thanks for that vote of confidence and the compliment. But in the words of those great philosophers, I ain't to proud to beg.
? A True Story ?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Lovely to make your acquaintance twice over now...I'd happily go for thrice or more. You're brilliant, as both a person and as a writer. The Lush community as a whole benefits from the presence, both in the Forums and as a writer, of someone like you, R.

Now, if I could just get over my jealousy of your badge count....

Thank you so much for that. Honestly. That's a powerful compliment. It's an honor coming from you and much better than any badge.
? A True Story ?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
You are truly one of the best writers and poets on the site. I would easy suggest any you've written to the casual reader, but your Trust series is absolutely exceptional,
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
You are truly one of the best writers and poets on the site. I would easy suggest any you've written to the casual reader, but your Trust series is absolutely exceptional,

*Jumps up and down. Runs over and gives you a big kiss*

Thank you so much for that. I've been working so hard on it and I just love my characters to death. And, the compliment is coming from you--one of the best writers on the site. I might add that you have one of the biggest hearts too. You inspire and encourage so many of us here with your humbleness. You fight the fine fight too. The spirit that you have is what feeds Lush and makes it a growing ground for fine writers.

Thank you.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You knock my socks of girl! The most amazing writer that I've had the pleasure to read. Several of your stories and poems have been the spark for multiple orgasms! Girl crush? Oh yes!!! ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reggie is deserving of the credit and praise she receives here and elsewhere. She is a rare talent. A very skilled writer that is exceptionally conceptual. As I have told her... she needs to be writing novels. She likely has a best seller in that mind of hers.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by Martiann
You knock my socks of girl! The most amazing writer that I've had the pleasure to read. Several of your stories and poems have been the spark for multiple orgasms! Girl crush? Oh yes!!! ??

That's the ultimate compliment. Thank you!!?

Quote by tarnishedknight
Reggie is deserving of the credit and praise she receives here and elsewhere. She is a rare talent. A very skilled writer that is exceptionally conceptual. As I have told her... she needs to be writing novels. She likely has a best seller in that mind of hers.

I'm going to frame this. Thank you. You so rarely venture to the boards. I'm sincerely honored. I still think that you need to move some of your fiction over here.
? A True Story ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Aw, I've just found this thread and I'm joining the bandwagon of praising you for bestowing on us your gifts! I'm usually very busy in life and can sometimes carve out some leisure time to check into the site and I always check to see if you have anything new posted. Since I've joined the site nearly 3 yrs ago, you have been a constant friend and supporter. Your work really speaks for itself, in the beautiful eloquent words only you can string together. It pushes me to write better just to catch up and be on your level.

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

Lurker
0 likes
I believe AvrgBlkGrl, one of the 'icons/divas on Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
Whosoever you are, big girl.... my impression of you is formed from your messages, especially, the earlier ones.... :P
Ok, to lush members: after reading AvrgBlkGrl's work, I feel as if she is a Nobel laureate in erotic fiction.... yet she is so innocent; so soft and so hard... lol
I love you ABG