last reply
29 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Hi, everyone!

My name is Liz and I’m a super nice girl from the UK.

I have been a member of Lush for a little over three years now and think it is a wonderful place for people to share glimmers of the dirty side of their imagination.

More often than not you will find me scribbling away little phrases and similes that pop into my head throughout the day. I’m a big softy at heart and enjoy writing romantic poetry in the classical style. My main influences are English poets from the Romantic movement such as John Keats, Lord Byron, Percy Bysshe Shelley, and William Blake.

The elements of love and passion that dominate that work tend to bleed into my prose. Most of my stories have happy endings and generally shy away from the raw, edgy erotica noir that some other Lush authors are famous for. That being said, I’m always up for a challenge and try to push myself with each new piece.

I have been fortunate enough to be declared the winner of four story competitions, a runner-up on a couple more, and the recipient of twelve Editor’s Pick awards. I also have a piece or two published in LP anthology titles as well as a poem in actual print.

My most widely read story recently achieved Legendary status and is currently the most popular lesbian publication on the site. Everybody loves boobies!

One thing I have yet to try is writing a story with a co-author. I think it would be an interesting exercise but would hate to be responsible for anyone going insane and ending up in an asylum. Maybe one day...

Below is a selection of my most recent works. I hope you enjoy reading them and I look forward to your comments.

Love,

Liz

-- PROSE --

-- POETRY --

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

One thing I have yet to try is writing a story with a co-author. I think it would be an interesting exercise but would hate to be responsible for anyone going insane and ending up in an asylum. Maybe one day...

i've already spent time in one, so you'd be off the hook if you ever get the urge... smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i've already spent time in one, so you'd be off the hook if you ever get the urge... smile

The two of you should team up and write us a tale. I bet it would be amazing--a melting of two great styles.
? A True Story ?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite

When you say 'get the urge'...

Can we at least have some kitties in the story?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
You are a truly brilliant talent and one of our very best. My top recommendation would be Baby Oil Bad Boy. Exquisitely written and scorching hot.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

When you say 'get the urge'...

Can we at least have some kitties in the story?

*makes rude noise* is the sun tangerine? are my toes purple? did lance armstrong really leave his right ball on the moon during the moonwalk? of COURSE there would be kittens!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
*makes rude noise* is the sun tangerine? are my toes purple? did lance armstrong really leave his right ball on the moon during the moonwalk? of COURSE there would be kittens!

YAY! *does happy dance*

@avrgblkgrl & Milik - Thank you for your lovely comments! You're both far too kind. ?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Pay attention, folks. One day your kids will be studying Liz Jones' poetry in their English Lit classes. She's that good. And this is coming from a girl that isn't really into poetry OR romance. The Scarlet Seductress put her spell on me years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like your stories, too.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by GingerTamer
I like your stories, too.

hi cutie. new here? want to fool around? promise i won't tell your girlfriend...

0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Pay attention, folks. One day your grandkids will be studying Liz Jones' poetry in their English Lit classes. She's that good. And this is coming from a girl that isn't really into poetry OR romance. The Scarlet Seductress put her spell on me years ago.

Fixed yer typo. Well, it's true for me at least.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl

The two of you should team up and write us a tale. I bet it would be amazing--a melding of two great styles.

FIXED that for you...

ABG: "No... THINK about it..."

Me: "Melting? Melding? OH I GET IT!!! Because they are both top-writers and they are both..."

ABG: "STOP TALKING NOW!!!! But, yes, quite honestly..."

Me: "One of them isn't even a real one... Fuck me, I've seen a photograph of her wife and I'd have pretended to be a dyke to get with THAT..."

ABG: "Did somebody give you years of lessons so that you became able to fuck up everytime you open your gob?"

Me: "No... Comes naturally..."

ABG: "I somehow thought it might..."

Me: "THANKS!"

ABG: "(SIGHS!) Look! I got you a BALLOON!!!"

Me: "A BALLOON!!! OMG!!! Cool!!!"

XXSF (PLAYS WITH BALLOON!!! Hee-Hee!!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember when you first came to lush liz. Instantly I was amazed by your writing, and have enjoyed almost every piece that has come since. Especially the poetry! And if you and sprite teamed up, it would be intrestign to see what cam of off it. Most definitely a force to be reckoned with
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

ABG: "(SIGHS!) Look! I got you a BALLOON!!!"

Me: "A BALLOON!!! OMG!!! Cool!!!"

XXSF (PLAYS WITH BALLOON!!! Hee-Hee!!!)

Actually I want to see them melting all over each other--Freudian slip.

ABG to Steph:

? A True Story ?
Chuckanator
0 likes
Liz,
I have read your stories and I am in awe of your skills. It's not fair that someone so young has so much talent. Four competitions? Wow that's got to be a record. It sounds like everyone is applying to be your first Collaberation. Well... Add my name to the list.

I hope your future includes a major novel.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Ah man, at first I thought Scarlett Johansson had joined lush. What a let down.
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Pay attention, folks. One day your kids will be studying Liz Jones' poetry in their English Lit classes. She's that good. And this is coming from a girl that isn't really into poetry OR romance. The Scarlet Seductress put her spell on me years ago.

This. Especially the poetry and romance part. Liz can bust that out and make it interesting enough to force me to read all the way through. You're terrifically gifted, and Lush is blessed to have you, Liz.

Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
You guys sure know how to make a girl blush.

Thank you for your kind words. After a tough week they were a much appreciated pick-me-up.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I'll only read this is there's a poem that utilizes Cadbury Cream Eggs in some kind of super kinky, super weird sex act. You can do it. I believe.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
I'll only read this is there's a poem that utilizes Cadbury Cream Eggs in some kind of super kinky, super weird sex act. You can do it. I believe.

Would you settle for a limerick?

Up her coochie she'd pop a cream egg
Until it melted and dripped down her leg
It was all gooey and thick
But just perfect to lick
Until she blew like big powder keg
Cocolicious
0 likes
Your poetry is why I don't share mine. This Scarlett seductress strings words together so eloquently that one cannot help but be drawn in. Reading her work is so satisfying and a real pleasure. She's cutie too, that ginger tamer better watch out...

One day I'm sure we'll be praising her books and saying I knew her when...
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Would you settle for a limerick?

Up her coochie she'd pop a cream egg
Until it melted and dripped down her leg
It was all gooey and thick
But just perfect to lick
Until she blew like big powder keg

Good heavens. My dark heart melts with splendor.

I'm saving this, Liz.

For. Ev. Er.

P.s. When human cloning invariably gets sorted out, can I have a lock of hair? Or a fingernail?

I'll even settle for a booger so I can clone you and have you just wax raunchy sweet verse to me all day.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Liz is an amazing author and besides her awesome stories and poems, she is a surprisingly bright and multi-talented person.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i stopped writing poems when Liz joined Lush for a reason.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
A little fun for a naughty friend...

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes

I posted a story which is a little bit of flirty fun. smile

Hope you enjoy!

Liz xx
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Just adding my latest two poems to the list. smile

Hope you enjoy!