KFC-flavored nail polish?

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes

KFC is taking its "finger lickin' good" slogan a bit too far. The fried chicken fast food chain made two "edible" fingernail polishes for its fans in Hong Kong. Teaming up with ad agency Ogilvy & Mather and food experts at McCormick, two shades were created that incorporate the restaurant's top secret blend of 11 herbs and spices: Original Recipe and Hot & Spicy.

"To use, consumers simply apply and dry like regular nail polish, and then lick -- again and again and again," KFC explained.

While this is obviously a well-planned ad campaign to boost the brand in one of its Asian markets, KFC really did make this nail polish. It's not making the product widely available, but the company did show off packaging in recent weeks. KFC also made a music video that focuses on the products without any actual fried chicken, and invites customers in Hong Kong to cast a vote on their favorite color flavor. Perhaps if things go well, the chain will develop a Nashville Hot Chicken version for habitual finger lickers in the US. We're crossing our chicken fingers.

Article: http://www.engadget.com/2016/05/04/kfc-flavored-nail-polish/
The Engineer
0 likes
Now I am not a real fashion buff here...but if a girl puts this on her toes or fingers....I would lick them. But I gotta make sure I way seething before...LOL
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
0 likes

Can't see it myself. If I'm licking a woman's fingers and they taste like KFC, it should be because we had KFC for dinner.
Lurker
0 likes
Ewwwww!

Quite apart from anything else, how would anybody with a cat or dog ever get them to leave their fingers or toes alone?

No, just no.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
especially tempting for those of us who are vegetarians...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
nails .... attached to fingers and hands that have so many germs on it ....

stick the KFC-tasty nail into your mouth .... and suck those germs off laced with KFC polish??

sounds absolutely disgusting!