The term MILF: Like it or hate it?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would you consider being called a MILF a complement? Do you consider yourself one? Is it just a superficial term that stereotypes a woman?
Lurker
0 likes
It's a ridiculous term. How can anybody know whether or not the woman is actually a mother, for a start?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SurferAus
Would you consider being called a MILF a compliment? Do you consider yourself one? Is it just a superficial term that stereotypes a woman?

If I analyse the full form of the word MILF, it stands for Mother I Would Like to Fuck.
I am a mother of 2 kids...... so being called a mom is not an issue. And if a person likes to fuck me at the age of 34....... well I would take it as a COMPLEMENT.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian
It's a ridiculous term. How can anybody know whether or not the woman is actually a mother, for a start?

This ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On Whisper someone asked my age. I told them I am 32 and the response was "I bet you are a sexy MILF." I was lke

I don't have kids. LMAO I am that breed where career comes first in my life before kids.
Lurker
0 likes
It refers to a mother that is still sexually desirable, not that I understand why being a mom wouldn't be. So, If the term is used as it was meant to be, then I'm okay with it. However, it has come to mean, an older woman (relatively speaking) who is sexually desirable (OWILF?). They are not the same thing as was pointed out above. I've seen profiles on Lush of women who were in their 30's to 50's, overweight and way out of shape who refer to themselves as MILFs or whose husbands post of pics of them and call them MILFS.

And to me, there are many 22 year old mothers who are sexually desirable, and as I've pointed out to people, while they are technically MILFs, they really don't fall into that category. Neither do young actresses or models, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's tacky. It sounds like "you may be a mom, but I'd fuck you anyway". Gee thanks! And it's sort of silly when people declare themselves to be MILFs. Shouldn't that be determined by someone else? That being said, I am a premium grade MILF, myself. Jk ?
Lurker
0 likes
I am in the age group where most woman have had a child but I have not. I find it a bit offensive. Some think I am still desirable. Why must we be labeled?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by YoungWidow
I am in the age group where most woman have had a child but I have not. I find it a bit offensive. Some think I am still desirable. Why must we be labeled?

exactly couldn't have aid it better myself