Any Restrictions on Private Chat Rooms?

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I discovered the chat rooms here, and I noticed you can create a private chat room by password protecting the room. How does that work? Does the chat room name still appear in the public list of chat rooms? Could I use this to have a private chat with a girlfriend, for example? Aside from avoiding the topics that no one on Lush is allowed to discuss, are there additional restrictions on use of private chat rooms?

Lush moderators can read anything typed out in the open of a private room, but cannot read the private messages within the room?
Site administrator
0 likes
Yes the room appears in the list of rooms established. You can however hide the list of occupants and the room creator from that list.

Lush rules apply as always otherwise discuss what you want.

Moderators cannot read whispers in any rooms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Yes the room appears in the list of rooms established. You can however hide the list of occupants and the room creator from that list.

How do you hide the name of the person who created the room?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Sone
How do you hide the name of the person who created the room?

I think you just tick the 'Hide Users' box when creating the room.

Unless I'm mistaken, this will also hide the creator of the room.
Site administrator
0 likes
As Liz correctly says smile.
Lurker
0 likes
And just because you have a private room does not exclude you from following the rules on topics that are forbidden to discuss.WPXZrJ73f20i4gUH.....had to throw that in....(rofl)
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by MrDarkMeat
And just because you have a private room does not exclude you from following the rules on topics that are forbidden to discuss.OfdHW2CBbMeKbQym.....had to throw that in....(rofl)

That's true. Otherwise Sprite will fuck you up.

Seen her do it. Not pretty.

*shudders*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

That's true. Otherwise Sprite will fuck you up.

Seen her do it. Not pretty.

*shudders*

i read these you know.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i read these you know.

Sprite is harmless smile
Lurker
0 likes
all i know is im never gonna even role play with certain people that are into r∆¶€ or |π©€$t or even bd$/l/l ever again....lush withdrawal is severe after two weeks....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

I'm not testing it. All I know is that she lives within a day's drive and that as a tall person, being kneecapped is a real fear.

making fun of my size isn't going to help your cause, you know ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.