remembering a fallen Lusher

last reply
75 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
most of you don't know but i was in a relationship with Sxilezbo14. it is my sad duty to announce that a few days ago she lost her life after an accident. i encourage anyone who know her,whether briefly or longer to share your thoughts on such an amazing person.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I didn't know her, but I feel sorry for your loss. I hope you have loving family and friends that will help you to deal with the mourning.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Oh! How very sad. I didn't know her but I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that you can find peace in your life
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm afraid I didn't know her either, but I am terribly sorry for your loss. I wish you happy memories, and peace in this awful time.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I did not have the pleasure of knowing her either but just know I am sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and the family sad
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So sad to hear of this. I spoke to her just the other day. Thoughts and prayers to the family and you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, she was a dear, DEAR friend of mine. I saw the accident with my own two eyes. I was their when they cut the cord on her. Right next to her until her very end..
'tis himself!
0 likes
I don't believe I knew the lady, but I'm sorry for your loss. Having lost dear ones both suddenly and over time, I'm still not sure which is worse, but both are terrible. My sincere condolences.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't know the lady but I can see above that others did...

So sorry for your loss. (In Ireland we say, "Sorry for your trouble...")

It's very thoughtful of you as her friend to take time to post this message on-site so friends of the lady here are aware of her tragic passing. It must be an awful time for you. May that sadness pass quickly, and your memory of your beloved friend find a happier place in your heart.

Respect.

xx Stephen
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Like a few others in this thread, I too did not know this lady, but that doesn't mitigate the loss one bit.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Son_of_Cthulhu2
most of you don't know but i was in a relationship with Sxilezbo14. it is my sad duty to announce that a few days ago she lost her life after an accident. i encourage anyone who know her,whether briefly or longer to share your thoughts on such an amazing person.

A month after you joined the site your lush girlfriend died? That's too bad, what awful timing.

Quote by JessiLuv23
Well, she was a dear, DEAR friend of mine. I saw the accident with my own two eyes. I was their when they cut the cord on her. Right next to her until her very end..

And you joined the site the day your dear friend's cord was cut? Like, to inform her lush boyfriend of her passing? That is very nice of you.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

And you joined the site the day your dear friend's cord was cut? Like, to inform her lush boyfriend of her passing? That is very nice of you.

Whether it's true or not, whether it's a hoax or not, the thread is very sad, and for once, why can't you just leave it be? If it is made up, then there are clearly issues that are beyond sarcastic pokings. If it is true (and I hope it isn't), then you're acting like an ass. There's no need for it, Jack.

Report it if you think it's a hoax. For those who have lost somebody dear, such a response is not only unbecoming, but cruel. It's all fine and dandy to say what you think, but for fuck's sake. Yeah, yeah, I know it's your right to say what you think, but it's mine too. And for once, I'm stating that I wish you'd just fuck off. Yes, Jack. I honestly wish you would.

Poke and prod all you like, stir and shit and whatever you want all over the forums like you always do, but at least have some little spark of decency for something that MIGHT actually be true. Even if it's not, even if you don't think Lush is for cry-baby attention-seeking mentally ill forum-whoring retards, we exist, we're here, and even though this won't even make a slight dent in your ego-puffing fun, we're going to keep posting whether you can deal with it or not.

I don't give a toss if you think this is funny. I don't give a toss that I'm barging right into your Happy Game. I don't give a toss that you have your champions that egg you on and lick your bum and think you're fucking awesome. All you've shown here is that you're an asshole. You and I both know your set ways of reacting to being called out. And I don't care. Go ahead!

I once thought much differently of you. I know you don't give a shit. And you know what? Neither do I. But I'll not sit by and say nowt whilst this sort of thing goes on without an official Admin revelation that this is a hoax thread. Now, roll on the pathetic light-heartening cat pictures to try and swerve it all away from what's really happening.

I apologise to the original poster for taking this thread wayyy off tack. Pain comes in all sorts of ways, and manifests in many more. And I'm sorry for that.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Whether it's true or not, whether it's a hoax or not, the thread is very sad, and for once, why can't you just leave it be? If it is made up, then there are clearly issues that are beyond sarcastic pokings. If it is true (and I hope it isn't), then you're acting like an ass. There's no need for it, Jack.

Report it if you think it's a hoax. For those who have lost somebody dear, such a response is not only unbecoming, but cruel. It's all fine and dandy to say what you think, but for fuck's sake. Yeah, yeah, I know it's your right to say what you think, but it's mine too. And for once, I'm stating that I wish you'd just fuck off. Yes, Jack. I honestly wish you would.

Poke and prod all you like, stir and shit and whatever you want all over the forums like you always do, but at least have some little spark of decency for something that MIGHT actually be true. Even if it's not, even if you don't think Lush is for cry-baby attention-seeking mentally ill forum-whoring retards, we exist, we're here, and even though this won't even make a slight dent in your ego-puffing fun, we're going to keep posting whether you can deal with it or not.

I don't give a toss if you think this is funny. I don't give a toss that I'm barging right into your Happy Game. I don't give a toss that you have your champions that egg you on and lick your bum and think you're fucking awesome. All you've shown here is that you're an asshole. You and I both know your set ways of reacting to being called out. And I don't care. Go ahead!

I once thought much differently of you. I know you don't give a shit. And you know what? Neither do I. But I'll not sit by and say nowt whilst this sort of thing goes on without an official Admin revelation that this is a hoax thread. Now, roll on the pathetic light-heartening cat pictures to try and swerve it all away from what's really happening.

I apologise to the original poster for taking this thread wayyy off tack. Pain comes in all sorts of ways, and manifests in many more. And I'm sorry for that.

I said it was nice of her to inform people that her friend's cord was cut. This isn't the time or place for personal attacks. Shylass please, people are in mourning.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Too far.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Did she delete her account before she died?

Was going to read her bio but no profile page found.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Did she delete her account before she died?

Was going to read her bio but no profile page found.
Yes she did.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Son_of_Cthulhu2
Yes she did.

Did she have a premonition of the accident like on Final Destination or something?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Did she have a premonition of the accident like on Final Destination or something?
no
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

thank you. no it is not a hoax. i first met her on this site back in March under a different profile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Son_of_Cthulhu2
thank you. no it is not a hoax. i first met her on this site back in March under a different profile

Do you have actual confirmation that your girlfriend is dead? Like are you going to her funeral? I mean, she's your girlfriend.

Look, do you think there is a chance she may have just told you she died so you leave her alone? Did something similar happen with your old accounts?
Lurker
0 likes
A little compassion costs nothing. I met a boyfriend through an online forum and he died a few months into our relationship (motorbike crash) and lots of people assumed that just because we had met through a forum that meant that we didn't meet in person, didn't actually care about each other and that because of their other assumptions, I was just playing for sympathy.

They neither knew nor cared that not only had we met but we actually lived only 2 miles apart and he was on his way to my house for dinner when he died, and that losing a partner is hard at any point of your relationship, whether you've been together for years or, like us, it's so new that you are still at the 'gosh, aren't you wonderful?' stage because you haven't been together long enough to work out each other's faults.

Burying him was far harder than the break up of a 10 year marriage. He'd told me that he loved me for the first time as he left the night before and I hadn't yet had chance to tell him that I loved him too. I told his corpse, but that was hardly a comfort for me.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Son_of_Cthulhu2. You have my sympathy, as does anybody else who is grieving right now.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow this is shocking i did know her we used to trade music all the time as we liked the same stuff so sad she will be missed
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Angel_Of_Domination
Wow this is shocking i did know her we used to trade music all the time as we liked the same stuff so sad she will be missed
thank you
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't know her and I am sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I'd appreciate it if you weren't such a dick about what I did. I did that because he needed to know.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by JessiLuv23

I'd appreciate it if you weren't such a dick about what I did. I did that because he needed to know.

I said it was nice of you to join the site to inform him that she died, or got her cord cut, as you so elegantly and sympathetically put it.

It just goes to show how serious things can get on lush, even in as little as a month. Since it was an accident that caused your friend's death, that means she must have been talking about her Lush boyfriend enough already to friends and family to the point you knew the exact site and who he was on here and her screen name as well (even though she deleted her profile right before the accident, which is a bit strange... but that's not important) what is important is that you knew where and how to inform her lush boyfriend. It shows the power of love on lush and how deep into our real lives it goes, even in as little as a month. Even in the wake of this tragedy there is still a glimmer hope. Love prevails.

I mean I don't know if I would just believe some random new profile telling me my online girlfriend died a couple days after she deleted her account... But that's the difference between me and this son of Cthulhu 2. I tend to be a little skeptical of such things without a little proof... Or like, I would want to pay my respects to my girlfriend at her funeral. I'm old fashioned like that.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
fudge .... double post.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Son_of_Cthulhu2

So sorry to hear of your loss.

This thread is full of questions, so do let me elaborate. Not putting any words in Magical_Felix's mouth, he's damn good at stating whatever he wants ... but to not take something at face value, here on Lush or anywhere on the internet, is probably a good idea.

MF and a lot of us veterans have seen MULTIPLE situations wherein someone "dies" and is reborn later, different name, etc ..... and the truth always seems to float to the top.

Once, a few years ago, a popular female writer (I can't remember her name, but it was something like: J.S. Stone) who said she was an Australian, single mother of a daughter, daughter little .... like around 3 years old, up and died. I remember a number of our story mods at the time were very very upset. It turned out .... she was a writer in real life with a different name, and she killed herself "off" on Lush to expand her real writing name. It was crazy!

Quote by JessiLuv23

So, I am sure you'll think I'm a dick too, but people "dying" here has been a "normal" thing here on Lush .... the only ones that I seem to find as "real" are the ones wherein there is contact outside of Lush, and not just by email/text .... if you've ever seen "Catfish" you will know it happens.

All the best ....

Van
Lurker
0 likes
So sorry for your loss and the rude comments posted here. I also had a friend pass away that was on Lush.

He was kind to me and we emailed each other sometimes. He also helped comfort me when I needed it. I will always be thankful for that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's two ways of looking at this thread. Whichever way you choose to look at it, those who look at it the other way will treat you with derision.

If you are of Shylass's opinion, you won't like what I'm going to say, so stop reading this and skip to the next post.

When I first read it, I thought: poor guy, he's been dumped and fed a horrible lie. Did I have any proof? Could I have cried foul at the admins - of course not, it was a gut reaction, the sort of thing you get when you spend far too long in online communities.

Sadly, when this sort of thing happens my curiosity gets the better of me. Questions start to bug me. Like, why would someone called sxilezbo14 be in a relationship with a guy? Why is a grieving girl coming on to lush and starting friendships and relationships. So I did some delving...

Sxilezbo14 obviously had a thing for 38 year olds from Tennessee who like rock , she was previously "Married" to someone on here called loneladywolf1977. That account is now deleted, well sort of...

Obviously, "Brenda" here hasn't been as forthcoming with the nature of his/her relationship with sxilezbo14.

Then there's the witness, JessiLuv23. I have no idea what the story is here but her activity since setting up the account doesn't look like someone who watched her good friend die just days ago.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to play along with this macabre charade. There are people here who have suffered genuine loss, and to play on those feelings is sickeningly low. Manipulating people's emotions in private is despicable enough but to do it on a public forum. I sincerely hope you get the help you so obviously need.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber