Have you ever flashed in public?

last reply
30 replies
2.8k views
2 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes. I have flashed many many truckers and caught a few. I have flashed both up my skirt and open blouses from balconies in the French Quarter during Mardi Gras. I've stripped at a few strip clubs in competitions.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yeah baby I have...loads of time ..while driving on the freeways..to random guys at beaches n bars
Lurker
0 likes
Nope at least not on purpose...

I did get my bikini top knocked off by a big wave at the beach, whole right boob popped out for all around to see.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never flashed openly, but I've competed in (and won) dozens of wet t-shirt competitions- some of them offer really good prizes you know- and I've done lots of small 'it was an accident' things which may or may not have been seen by others, from bending in such a way to show my stocking tops to fucking in public but just not being noticed by those around us (or at least, not by anybody who appeared to notice).
Lurker
1 like
Many American guys are a little bashful especially in a public setting, but they will stare hoping you don't notice. If a nice looking guy is staring at me I will bend over or part my legs when seated just enough to let him see what he was hoping to see.
Lurker
0 likes
plenty of times ... when taking a pic..

what???? ... ohhhh!!! giggles...

only once... never ever ever again

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sure! At parties, spring break in Florida, with friends, for photographers...
The Linebacker
0 likes
I thought this was Have You Ever Been Flashed In Public? I am way too tired to be posting anything...

I've had girls in cars flash their tits at me in traffic quite a few times. I had sales clerk at a big department store squat down and flash her pussy at me when I was squatted down looking for pants that were at the bottom of the rack. She definitely did it on purpose. She smiled and spread her legs further when she saw me glimpse.

Yes, women probably flash every bit as much as men flashers. The difference is that men that get flashed don't call the police and raise hell, in fact, we enjoy it and we can't wait to tell our buddies, "Hey, guess what happened?"
Lurker
0 likes
I've flashed a few times in public.. The first time was on a bus with my friends and we flashed our boobs to a bunch of old people as we went past them.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Does the beach count? ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't have a whole lot to flash? but i do tan topless so think that can be my way of flashing?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Yes, women probably flash every bit as much as men flashers. The difference is that men that get flashed don't call the police and raise hell, in fact, we enjoy it and we can't wait to tell our buddies, "Hey, guess what happened?"

Yeah, that's a bit of a fundamental difference isn't it? Women may feel very naughty when they flash, but they aren't anything like as likely to end up in handcuffs for it as men are. A man who flashes is a 'dirty pervert nonce' but a woman is appreciated- generally.

Men- be careful who you flash!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did it a few times in college
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. Many times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't as I think men tend to get locked up for that sort of thing! Must be quite a kick for ladies doing it though, knowing you can grasp a mans attention with a quick flash!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyshaw
I've flashed a few times in public.. The first time was on a bus with my friends and we flashed our boobs to a bunch of old people as we went past them.

Am I old enough to get a flash?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes more than a few times
Lurker
0 likes
Yes..In college all the time..
Lurker
0 likes
Only once...was pretty drunk.
0 likes
Yes, twice, but alcohol was definitely involved, lol!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It used to be everyday! Lately it's a few times a week but it do I oh so love teasing and acting like I don't know what I'm showing.... Love watching men and woman react!!! Mmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
And what's the best response you've had from flashing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've flashed too many times to count.

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

More than once..

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

While it's not flashing, there was this one time at a Home Depot. I popped in for something which they didn't have. I asked one of the employees who sent me on some wild goose chase and found myself alone in one of the aisles. In a what-the-hell moment, I stepped out of my flip flops then pushed my shorts and panties to the ground and stepped out of them. Completely bottomless, I took a few steps away, then headed back to my clothes. That's when I heard people coming. All I had time to do was pull my shorts up and step into my flip flops. Just then an elderly couple rounded the corner and entered my aisle. The wife was looking at something but I know the husband saw me as I stuffed my panties into my bag as I smiled and hightailed it out of there. I was so embarrassed and horny I ended up masturbating in my car in the parking lot imagining what it would have been like if I had taken off all my clothes and they'd caught me while I was completely naked.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I Have !!!

2 likes

A few times like at parties but the most risqué was at a friend’s wedding where we all went in the lake in the evening. I stripped off and just rubbed and bumped up against everyone as we swam and played!