Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do girls like to feel a dick harden in them?

last reply
23 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend of mine said that his partner and him fell asleep joined after sex and after waking up, his dick grew inside her and she said it felt lovly. Can any of you girls relate to this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never had that happen. hard to imagine it not falling out, especially while sleeping, when i figure one or the other of them would have shifted at some point. that being said, i can imagine it, and i think i'd love it!
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KristenO
never had that happen. hard to imagine it not falling out, especially while sleeping, when i figure one or the other of them would have shifted at some point. that being said, i can imagine it, and i think i'd love it!

Thanq and I think it sounds cool too...maybe you can experience it in another way and I think it'll be a whole different sensation :*
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love feeling them harden in my mouth, but once they go soft inside me, it's rare that they can get it up again, unless they're really young.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I love feeling them harden in my mouth, but once they go soft inside me, it's rare that they can get it up again, unless they're really young.

Then you have not experienced a real dick. Whats more arousing then being inside a beautiful and sexy woman? Find a man with real balls.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, have you seen Bethany??? She is gorgeous, I am sure she has had her share of "real dicks"...don't be rude!! Just because recovery time varies from guy to guy, it sure as fuck doesn't make him any less a man in our eyes if he takes a little longer and it does not take away from him being a great lover.

I agree with Bethany, I do love to feel it grow hard in my mouth though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
Wow, have you seen Bethany??? She is gorgeous, I am sure she has had her share of "real dicks"...don't be rude!! Just because recovery time varies from guy to guy, it sure as fuck doesn't make him any less a man in our eyes if he takes a little longer and it does not take away from him being a great lover.

I agree with Bethany, I do love to feel it grow hard in my mouth though.

Sorry. I did'nt mean to offend you Bethany. and i meant about the guys on an assummption. I don't know her well enough to directly say it. And even though a person has an amazing figure, it does'nt mean her partner has to be great too...maybe she has'nt meat one of "high libido"
Lurker
0 likes
My point was more along the lines of stop putting other men down because you think your "high libido" makes you a better lover then others. High libido doesn't equal a great lover, there is so much more that goes into it, then how much you desire to have sex and a hard dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
My point was more along the lines of stop putting other men down because you think your high libido makes you a better lover then others. High libido doesn't equal a great lover, there is so much more that goes into it.

Ah yes so that was it. Well thing i we all lack somewhere and we gain it elsewhere. Im not putting them down. TBH I have lost the point to this argument
Lurker
0 likes
No arguing from me, I just wanted to give my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. I love cock. I love hard cock. Wouldn't want it any other way but harden inside me. And my mouth too. Quick grabbing my getting an urge again....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to me a flaccid cock my be taken into a person's mouth, with the result of feeling it grow in the mouth of the provider of oral pleasure.

However, my experience would indicate that a certain degree of erection is necessary for penetration and to remain in the Vagina.

So it sounds like wonderful fantasy to sleep through the night with a penis in you. If any of you girls have a technique for this pleasure, you should really share with you Lush Sisters.

Guys every real cock in this world could only dream of having a hot chick like Bethany just once in their life. Then it would be ready to go to its maker.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Seems to me a flaccid cock my be taken into a person's mouth, with the result of feeling it grow in the mouth of the provider of oral pleasure.

However, my experience would indicate that a certain degree of erection is necessary for penetration and to remain in the Vagina.

So it sounds like wonderful fantasy to sleep through the night with a penis in you. If any of you girls have a technique for this pleasure, you should really share with you Lush Sisters.

Guys every real cock in this world could only dream of having a hot chick like Bethany just once in their life. Then it would be ready to go to its maker.

Amen
Lurker
0 likes
(JESUS!)

It CAN harden in her HAND...

IT CAN MOST CERTAINLY GET HARDER IN HER TEASING MOUTH!!!

QUITE FRANKLY, by the time YOU bring it to her little lily oops, it BETTER be A SERIOUS COCK!!!

xxSF

But...

IF YOU KNOW EACH OTHER REALLY WELL...

(Well, YOU CAN CONTROL IT UP TO A POINT...)

I find, ESPECIALLY with ANAL SEX I have to TOTALLY CONCENTRATE on having it HARD ENOUGH, but NOT TOO BIG OR HARD INITIALLY!!!

MOST OF THE TIME I'm SO EXCITED by HER that I'm ROCK HARD by the time push comes to shove...

That said...

(I LOVE starting off SOFT with her and LETTING HER DO IT AND FEEL IT...) GOD, that is SO exciting and SEXY!!!

So she knows SHE is doing this to YOU...

(But it takes a bit of THINKING ABOUT!!!)

Or trying NOT to think about...

xx SF

(I'll offer a WHOOP!!! EVERY SELDOM NOW AND AGAIN you'll take her to bed after a beautiful cute evening and find SHE'S SOAKED THERE!!!) Because YOU DID GOOD!

That's ALWAYS so BREATHTAKINGLY flattering!!! (NEVER MENTION IT!!!) At least not at FIRST!!! (When she's groaning as you take her you can say it...)

"Tight wet sweet Pussy Best Girl..."

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
My ex-husband wanted to do this one, but when we fell asleep we would roll apart or one of us rolled over during the night- it just never happened in the way that he wanted it to happen. He really wanted to wake up and his morning erection to already be in me, but there's way too much that happens during the night to stay together, and on the one occasion he thought that we'd got there, he wrapped his arm around me but got too close to my throat which made me cough, and I can tell you that a toned pelvic floor ejects a soft cock from a wet pussy when you cough.
Lurker
0 likes
My lover prefers the feel of concrete hardening in her pot.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had sex with a girl, and remained in her whilst I softened, to then get erect in her again. It wasn't planned, but it just happened. I have to say, she LOVED it
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Only works with oral, but yes, I do enjoy feeling a dick harden in my mouth. Not the feeling, but the satisfaction that I'm the one said dick is reacting to.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is very rare but it has happened to me a few times where i stayed straddling a lover after he has cum. I have been careful and kept him inside me, moving gently until he firms up again. It takes a bit of care and patience but it can be done with some guys. If his soft cock is long enough to stay inside me that is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally prefer to have a harden cock in me. It has proven hard to hold a softened cock inside long enough for it to become erect again. Even when I fall asleep with a cock inside, it tends to slip out during the night. I haven't met a guy yet who has been able to keep it soft long enough to try to slip it back inside of me without it getting hard first. Now, feeling a flaccid cock become hard in my mouth is definitely an ego boost for me. Absolutely love that feeling!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Only works with oral, but yes, I do enjoy feeling a dick harden in my mouth. Not the feeling, but the satisfaction that I'm the one said dick is reacting to.

"Said dick". Very nice. Sort of legal and sexy at the same time. Lol!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BarrneyTheDinosour
A friend of mine said that his partner and him fell asleep joined after sex and after waking up, his dick grew inside her and she said it felt lovly. Can any of you girls relate to this?

On a very few occassions after he had cum inside my pussy and still on top of me playing with my body......... i could feel him getting hard again. It was a very good feeling especially because he was ready for more action.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried that with Mr Jaune and he came out so... lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We find it quite erotic when I begin oral on my man when he is still soft and short. Feeling his erection grow in my mouth is quite a turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I perform oral, I love the feeling of him growing.