Login

Which do you favour

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I learnt recently that there are many types of braziers or bras and that each girl has their own preferred tastes. So comment your tastes and what color you like best.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm not wearing a corset I prefer to wear balconette bras because I don't need an uncomfortable push up bra but it's nice to have my assets enhanced a little. I have every colour apart from white, I think, including leopard print and black satin covered in rhinestones, for times when I may have my bra on show. I don't dislike white, but I have almost no white clothing and even if you hand wash your bra and avoid colour transfer that way, white bras end up battleship grey very quickly from being worn under dark clothing, so I avoid that by not buying white underwear.

I hate bras that aren't underwired and find that they just never fit properly.

At the moment though, I'm post surgery and radiotherapy, so bra wires are out and I'm wearing custom fitted compression vests to allow everything to heal. I miss flattering underwear, but my health is more important.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I hate wearing bras at all, but I usually have to wear them to work, so I have them for utilitarian purposes only. I have a terrible time finding styles I like, and that are comfortable, but usually wind up with those stupid, cheap, formed-foam pushup bras teenaged girls wear. I have a few that are nice... my favorite is a lacy, indigo blue, unlined demi from VS.