How many orgy's have you been to?

last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many orgy's have you been to...and how did it feel.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
In the usual sense of the word, none. I've been in a 7-girlfriend orgy, and I've been gang-banged, but I knew all the guys involved, so it wasn't just random hookups. I'm too picky to do an actual orgy. I like to know a little about the guys I copulate with, and they have to meet my minimum physical standards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
In the usual sense of the word, none. I've been in a 7-girlfriend orgy, and I've been gang-banged, but I knew all the guys involved, so it wasn't just random hookups. I'm too picky to do an actual orgy. I like to know a little about the guys I copulate with, and they have to meet my minimum physical standards.

Good answer! I haven't shown quite that much self restraint but generally I agree. I've been in a few very small groups involving multiples of both genders so I suppose they were technically orgies. I knew everyone though so it was more like swinging with two or three couples. I've only done the classic orgy once. I knew nobody at the party except the man who took me there. There was a lot of people there but only three men had me, not counting my date later on. There was some kissing and touching each other with another woman while we were both being fucked but nothing more than that. If I was told their names I don't recall. In theory I could have said no to any of them but I didn't. It felt great. No regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I need clarification on what makes an orgy. Is it more than 2 couples? 5 people? I guess a 3-some can't be an orgy. If the people involved don't swap partners is it still an orgy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only 1 of what I would call an orgy. In college with several other girls. One time hubbie and I were in a "same room sex" with another couple on a vacation trip and, to be honest, I WANTED to fuck the other guy and would have if the opportunity had been there. Not sure how hubby would react or if the other woman would have gone for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What's the definition or orgy? How many people?

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

None.

As for definition, an orgy would have to be more than a threesome and probably more than a foursome, though I could see it applying if the four were participating as individuals rather than as part of couples. So maybe 4 if not in couples, 5 or more if couples are involved? And, really, my mental image of "orgy" would be probably 8+, maybe even double digits.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

there used to be a clip that I'd watch, it was part of a taboo movie - I liked it, it was about 5 or six couples in a room blissfully getting it on.

that's what I picture an orgy being.

just what I like - peaceful random sex.

I've never been in a group situation where there was another gal, or several - just me n guys.

so number of orgys - none.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

So apparently knowing the people involved makes it not an orgy? That’s a new one on me. I thought it just meant group sex (meaning more than four or so people).

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I tend to find even threesomes disorganized and reasonably in interesting.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Uninteresting.

0 likes

Quote by joe71

So apparently knowing the people involved makes it not an orgy? That’s a new one on me. I thought it just meant group sex (meaning more than four or so people).

I was thinking more about the specific case of four people and that two couples swapping/swinging does not really feel like a orgy to me, whereas four uncoupled people might. Once you get higher than 4 then, yeah, it's a orgy whether they are coupled or not.

0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

I tend to find even threesomes disorganized and reasonably in interesting.

I don't know. That chaos might be part of the fun. I half-agree but given the opportunity, I might try it at least once to see.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

Uninteresting.

I would love to learn that lesson through personal experience.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library