Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If your desirous of a 3-some,

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes

Which 3-some would be your first choice ?

2 votes remaining
A man, along with another woman - F MF (0 votes) 0%
A man, along with another man - F MM (1 vote) 50%
Two other women - F FF (1 vote) 50%
Would only care for a 3-some in my fantasies. (0 votes) 0%
Would never dream of, or participate in a 3-some. (1 vote) 50%
Would want more than two other partners. (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a side question, When referencing " 3-somes ", does that always mean simultaneous sex with all three participant(That's what I would considered a 3-some). or do some women use the term " 3-some " to describe a situation where there are 3 people in the room, she has sex with one, then after, has sex with the other one. Maybe all three sleep together after, but during sex there are only two participating at one time. Is that still considered a 3-some ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
While I answered FFF, I still love doing MFM. In my twenties, I mostly did all-girl threesomes, and I really miss those days, but in my thirties, I've done mostly threeways with 2 guys, and DP is a lovely thing! Wish I'd had more opportunities to do it in my 20's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went for the MMF for my first preference, although occasionally throwing a few more M's or another F in there is fun too.

To answer your side question, Yes. I would still consider two guys taking turns with me a threesome if it is in the same session. They don't both have to penetrate me at the same time to be a threesome but usually one is in my mouth while the other is fucking me.