Gals, do you find that during some occasions you can accomodate,,,,,,

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
,,,,,,more length in your vagina than at other times(when in the same position)? Say being hyper turn-on, or dwelling on sex all day at work? Can you take more cock or toy length in your vagina by changing position? If so, which position allows for the most length or deepest penetration?
Lurker
0 likes
You are aware that the length of the vagina changes with stimulation, aren't you? That pretty much covers the answer to your question I think.

Yes, some positions make deeper penetration happen, but when there's an organ that manufactures its own lubrication, is stretchy in all directions and attached to a whole load of erectile tissue, length is always going to be a flexible thing.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'd say it's kind of a 'hard' metric to judge precisely (hee-hee). Guys' cocks change length inside the vagina when they are close to ejaculating, just as women's vaginas stretch when stimulated and probed, so... I don't think any one sexual position in particular accommodates greater length for all women. We are all different. I feel I have more control over the depth of penetration when I am on top, but that doesn't mean cowgirl actually accommodates a bigger cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'd say it's kind of a 'hard' metric to judge precisely (hee-hee). Guys' cocks change length inside the vagina when they are close to ejaculating, just as women's vaginas stretch when stimulated and probed, so... I don't think any one sexual position in particular accommodates greater length for all women. We are all different. I feel I have more control over the depth of penetration when I am on top, but that doesn't mean cowgirl actually accommodates a bigger cock.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bulbousknob
,,,,,,more length in your vagina than at other times(when in the same position)? Say being hyper turn-on, or dwelling on sex all day at work? Can you take more cock or toy length in your vagina by changing position? If so, which position allows for the most length or deepest penetration?

Guess I ve never been tested in length while having sex. May be due to the fact that both male as well as female genitles do change their lengths.
Anyways........ not so sure about that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well a baby is designed to come out of a vagina so the average length of a baby is 20 inches or 51 cms. So the vagina is strong and capable to take a long penis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Position plays a part on how far I can feel it in me.
I don't like it that far up that it pounds my cervix.
I do at times fantasise about having a big thick cock up there but it's unlikely with my current guys. I like what they give me so I am happy already.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Well a baby is designed to come out of a vagina so the average length of a baby is 20 inches or 51 cms. So the vagina is strong and capable to take a long penis.

A baby is held in your uterus, it passes through the cervix and vagina (vaginal canal where you have sex), babies don't stay in the vaginal cavity itself.

The average vagina is 3/4" relaxed and can stretch by another 3-4" which would mean that at most you could in theory take an 8" cock/toy.

Everyone is different, I've been with a black man who was 9" and was a stretch but managed to take him to the hilt, have been with a 5" guy who pleasured me too. It all varies and you don't always stretch as far aa you might be able.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys with bigger cocks can hurt sometimes when they drive into me firmly from behind. Either in doggy style or just when I am standing and bent over something. Maybe that means they penetrate further in that position. I think so. It certainly feels like they get deeper that way and not always pleasantly.
I can take bigger guys more easily in missionary or straddle. Missionary because they don't penetrate so far unless I lift my legs high so to a limited extent I can control how deep they go. Straddle because I have more control of the whole process. I can take as much or little as I want.
For me eight inches is about maximum for rough unrestrained sex in any position.