vjayjay??? what!!!????

last reply
29 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do women use the term " vagina ",,, which is an internal structure,,, when talking about their " vulva ",,, the external, visible female sexual parts ????? "Look at my vagina!" "She has a pretty vagina!" "Cover your vagina!" "Look you can see her vagina!" "I always keep my vagina is shaved!" "I just got my vagina pierced!"

Just a few examples of a miss used term, BUT WHY??? Why women,WHY???
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
You're annoyed because you think women don't refer to their own anatomy correctly?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not annoyed, I just want to know why. WHY! It's pretty easy to add another word to your vocabulary, isn't it?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by bulbousknob
I'm not annoyed, I just want to know why. WHY! It's pretty easy to add another word to your vocabulary, isn't it?

Which women are we talking about here? All women?

Your non-specific generalisation is absurd in the extreme.
Lurker
0 likes
Women have the right to call their body parts, whatever they wish.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
hmm... i can honestly say that i've never used the term vagina in any of the examples that you've provided. in fact, i don't know anyone who does. even if they did, who cares? they're discussing a part of their anatomy - not writing prose.

on a side note, i'd much rather hear vagina over 'vjayjay' in ANY of the examples given.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bulbousknob
Why do women use the term " vagina ",,, which is an internal structure,,, when talking about their " vulva ",,, the external, visible female sexual parts ????? "Look at my vagina!" "She has a pretty vagina!" "Cover your vagina!" "Look you can see her vagina!" "I always keep my vagina is shaved!" "I just got my vagina pierced!"

Because there's the clinical terminology - anatomy (Vaginal Tissues, Mons, Labia Minor... etc)

And then there's slang and generalized terms for 'the area' references. Jargon / casual language / dirty talk . . . used in all manner of non-clinical settings.

For both genders - these terms might relate or overlap somehow. Women, though, try to use terms that don't sound too crass or cutesy. Personally, I hate 'vajayjay' - that's a child's term. Or 'v' - that's a 'TV commercial safe' term.

What's really missing is an adequate clinical term for 'the entire genital region' that doesn't sound . . . well . . . clinical. I won't be writing 'he couldn't keep his eyes off my groin...' anytime soon.

However, in fiction there's this fun thing about character development - where some guys, if it suits their personality, can say these stringent clinical terms and it be awesome as hell.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
hmm... i can honestly say that i've never used the term vagina in any of the examples that you've provided. in fact, i don't know anyone who does. even if they did, who cares? they're discussing a part of their anatomy - not writing prose.

on a side note, i'd much rather hear vagina over 'vjayjay' in ANY of the examples given.

Totally agree with honeydipped...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I say, "look at my stomach" when I mean, "look at my belly." I'm not sure there is anything to get upset over...
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a believer in using the correct terminology for all sorts of things so yes, I have a vagina, but it's not visible unless you're my gynaecologist or He has decided to share me with you and you're getting VERY up close and personal with me. As someone who did anatomy as part of her degree, would you expect me to use any sort of bizarre euphemism for my genitalia, or indeed any other body part? I'm the person who knows the name for the hollow in the back of your knees, for heaven's sake!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian
I'm the person who knows the name for the hollow in the back of your knees, for heaven's sake!

Popliteal!

Probably for the same reason most men use the term vagina instead of vulva. It's a mis-usage common to both genders. And you guys don't really have a male chicken on your crotch, do ya?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to reclaim the word cunt. Its a beautiful word but has such negative connotations. The word matches cock in sound and size. I have a cunt and I love it. Cunt cunt cunt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to reclaim the word cunt. Its a beautiful word but has such negative connotations. The word matches cock in sound and size. I have a cunt and I love it. Cunt cunt cunt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oops double post! But still it's worth it.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know a lot of women that say those phrases.... but I do hate the term vajayjay.

But whatever a woman decides to call HER lady parts is up to her.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
And you guys don't really have a male chicken on your crotch, do ya?

The site's rules prohibit us to talk about that.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bulbousknob

Do you mean another word like "misused" instead of "miss used"?
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
NO chicken ... more like a dead duck

Despicable!

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by alison90

Do you mean another word like "misused" instead of "miss used"?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bulbousknob

I guess modesty could be the only reason
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problems saying Vagina, labia, clit. I don't mind saying Penis, scrotum etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problems saying Vagina, labia, clit. I don't mind saying Penis, scrotum etc.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

However, in fiction there's this fun thing about character development - where some guys, if it suits their personality, can say these stringent clinical terms and it be awesome as hell.

That's excellent. May I steal that?

I think vjayjay is silly and wildly unsexy, but like AS said, I'm a guy, I have no vote, women can call it whatever they like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

That's excellent. May I steal that?

I think vjayjay is silly and wildly unsexy, but like As said, I'm a guy, I have no vote, women can call it whatever they like.

I agree. i don't like silly names. I hate the term pussy. I find it more offensive than cunt. Cunt is an old word.

"The earliest known use of the word, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, was as a placename for the London street Gropecunt Lane, c. 1230. Use of the word as a term of abuse is relatively recent, dating from the late nineteenth century.[5] The word appears to have not been strongly taboo in the Middle Ages, but became taboo towards the end of the eighteenth century, and was then not generally admissible in print until the latter part of the twentieth century. The term has various derivative senses, including adjective and verb uses. Scholar Germaine Greer argues that cunt "is one of the few remaining words in the English language with a genuine power to shock."[6]

i call it when people use it in the negative. I taught my children the correct anatomical terms for their bodies, but I still love the connection between cunt and cock. Short, 4 letters, equal.
0 likes
Quote by Myamibi
I agree. i don't like silly names. I hate the term pussy. I find it more offensive than cunt. Cunt is an old word.

i call it when people use it in the negative. I taught my children the correct anatomical terms for their bodies, but I still love the connection between cunt and cock. Short, 4 letters, equal.

The relation between cock and cunt is one of form only. Cock and pussy both share a reference to animals.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Cock and cunt go together like dick and pussy, like snatch and pecker, like coochie and tallywhacker, like twat and goober.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're pretty lippy about this subject for a non-vagina haver.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Is this thread about Vagina? The state of Vagina, where the University of Vagina Cavaliers are, the Vagina Tech Hokies. Richmond, Vagina?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
?Carry me back to old Vagina
That's where the corn & cotton & taters grow?