Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls have you had more than one guy cum inside your pussy in one day/night?

last reply
44 replies
17.2k views
0 watchers
23 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have on many occasions. There is nothing like it.
Lurker
0 likes
1x but it wasn't intentional and I hated how it made me feel afterwards!! Actually, the 1st guy never came inside me...but that still doesn't make me feel any better!!!
1 like
No never.
Click below to see

Rainbow Warrior
4 likes
The most I've ever had is 7 guys' cum in me in one night.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My first gang bang was 40 + years ago. My last one was last week. There has been many in between. Until the late 80 sex was always bareback. Lots of cum in my cunt, mouth, ass and all over my body. After AIDS / HIV came on the scene, sex out side of our private swinger group is with protection so I guess technically they did not cum in me. During our swing club events no protection is used.

Note: I lost the ability to get pregnant after a motorcycle I was riding on with my father got hit by a beer truck when I was 12.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Having three guys as FWB it is not unusual to have more than one load on board.
They are all great friends and we often have a group session.
My one and only experience with a gang bang as a teen was 10 guys but I am not sure if they all came as there was a time limit to be with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Ooh gawd Yesss .often ! If my bf comes in me tonight it will be the 3rd today ..different! [img][/img]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
My first gang bang was 40 + years ago. My last one was last week. There has been many in between. Until the late 80 sex was always bareback. Lots of cum in my cunt, mouth, ass and all over my body. After AIDS / HIV came on the scene, sex out side of our private swinger group is with protection so I guess technically they did not cum in me. During our swing club events no protection is used.

Note: I lost the ability to get pregnant after a motorcycle I was riding on with my father got hit by a beer truck when I was 12.

Brandielike

Brandi .. like you .Lost viginity to my sisters 3 boyfriends .. then a few years later at 13 had my first DVP!.. at 16 a frat house gangbang ..25-30?/ Ive LUVVED ALL of it!c crissy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lonely_weekend
To be honest to the question.

Yes it has happened many times with me when I am with multiple partners.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes! Not all that often because I usually insist on condoms with strangers.
I have quite a few friends with benefits (FWB) that I let fuck me bareback (much better by the way) but I nearly always clean up between dates.
So multiple loads in me at the same time usually only happens when I have a planned threesome or moresome of FWB.
Or on rare occasions when I get a bit too out of it to tell the guys I am with to wear condoms.
Lurker
0 likes
ONLY. once but it was NOT. in ms condoms were used.
Lurker
0 likes
Girls have you had more than one guy cum inside your pussy in one day/night?

Yes... 3.

I was first filled by a morning pounce by my boyfriend, then had to hurry to get ready for work. Was getting ready to leave when he lifted my skirt and pulled my panties aside and filled me again. I left and got into the car where he left his phone. It was dinging from texts from his girl on the side. I took it into the house and demanded he be gone by the time I got home. Went to work very upset and was being reminded by the moist trickle running out of me. Got my usual from hot barista guy who was always flirting with me, and I let it be known I was keen to hook up. He wrote his number on my cup with a cryptic note about noon, and so we had fun texting through the morning. It helped me forget about my asshole X, and I ended up taking a long lunch at his nearby apartment getting the rest of my ex flushed out by the Barista's firehose. Went back to work a couple hours later feeling pleased and fulfilled, and after work went to a nearby bar where I met Random Hot Guy while having several pints. Ended up fucking him before finally going home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by craster
Ooh gawd Yesss .often ! If my bf comes in me tonight it will be the 3rd today ..different! [img][/img]

Does your bf know about the other guys?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yea I have various times sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Does your bf know about the other guys?

sometimes smile
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Yes i have and i love it.
it's just a good mental feeling when you know, like 2 or 3 guys just put their load inside you and it starts to drip out of you. so dirty and lovely.
Lurker
0 likes
It was a regular thing when I was a student because I was shared between two men who lived in the same block of rooms. When one went out for an early shift he would send me to go and get in bed with the other, so they knew all about each other. This was the carefree days when the pill cured all ills, so I really could be swimming with cum after a couple of early morning fucks with both of them.

In more recent years it's only been if He decides to share me with someone. I don't get to know who it is because I'm blindfolded throughout and He doesn't tell me that it's going to happen or allow me to interact with them in any way. If I don't get to pick up on someone else being there because they're quiet and they don't wear unusual cologne or do other really individual things then for all I know it could be happening every week, or it may be a really infrequent thing.

He has told me that He will make sure that I am protected, so I assume that either the others wear condoms or He has seen the outcome of testing. I'm allergic to latex, so He must be providing the condoms too. This would account for the days when there has been a large amount of sex happening but not that much cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
1x but it wasn't intentional and I hated how it made me feel afterwards!! Actually, the 1st guy never came inside me...but that still doesn't make me feel any better!!!
...why did it make you feel bad?...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7
...why did it make you feel bad?...

It's just not my normal behavior nor my style and it made me feel very dishonest and cheap. Silly to some I know, but it's who I am.
Lurker
0 likes
More than once.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
You know I have, so why the question?
Lurker
0 likes
I have had 3 guys cum in me before. I liked it.
Lurker
0 likes
yes 5 guys in one day
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, a few times. Usually friend/coworker with benefits before going home to husband.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Not today ... But it's still early.