Do you like giving handjobs?

last reply
55 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
14 likes
Lurker
2 likes
Who enjoys pleasuring their man by hand? Does it turn you on?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind giving a handjobs. I think the last time I just gave a handjobs it was in a cinema, while watching avengers.. I can't say just giving a handjobs does anything for me though except I like making my man happy..
Lurker
2 likes
I like feeling and stroking a hard cock but I would rather complete the job with my mouth. Does it turn me on giving a hand job? Sort of, what turns me on is the man's reactions, breathing, moaning, hip movement etc. knowing where it's going to go later, I not a fan of finishing him off that way but will do if that's what he wants. It's a long time since that happened, guys usually need to shove it somewhere sooner or later.

I get a much higher level of turn, I mean seriously turned on, from having his cock in my mouth
Ungovernable
0 likes
Like it? I love it and he does too!
Lurker
0 likes
I do love the feel of his manhood in my hand, but very rarely do I bring him to orgasm that way...I prefer to suck him into my mouth and so does he. Once in a blue moon though, we will finish like that. I don't recall ever just giving him just a hand job alone though.
0 likes
Sure, love having his cock in my hand and watching his face as I begin to stroke him.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmhmmm. I love how I can drive him crazy just with my hands
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, it's simply one of the many fun things to do while playing with a cock. As Kimasa expressed however, if I'm playing with a cock I'll likely want it in my mouth at some point too. Or in my pussy for that matter, if the time and situation allows for penetrative sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely. Our eyes lock, I talk dirty, he listens and... he loves it!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i actually do. it's something that quickly gets scrapped from the menu once one has discovered the joys of blow jobs and sex. on the rare occasions i get to give one to completion, i absolutely revel in it. nothing like feeling him grow in your hand and the subsequent eruption.

Say. Her. Name.

Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I gave a lot of handjobs and blowjobs in high school. I always enjoyed it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Usually during foreplay now.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do. it's fun! it's usually part of foreplay, but every now and then i like to make the guy cum in my hands
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Love makong my hubby juice m hands so i can lick them clean
0 likes
Yes I enjoy it. My fingertips grazing the tip of the head of the cock
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AmericanBeauty
Yes I enjoy it. My fingertips grazing the tip of the head of the cock

Could I borrow your hands for a few minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It's always a good way to start but I'm not going to let good cum go to waste.
0 likes
Yes I throughly enjoy the entire expression of giving him a hand job. It doesn't only stop at my hands on his cock. My hands like to wonder, and caress more than just his cock.
Click below to see

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i don't mind, but it's not what i prefer. it's boring.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually give a handjob when I'm having my period
Lurker
0 likes
giving hand jobs are nice love watching him shoot his load all over me.. but sometimes it's so hard not to suck it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to use that as foreplay or a sensual tease.. but not finish that way. I can't resist using my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
YES and YES.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all. Its boring
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really. I can think of far better things to do.
Lurker
0 likes
I do it's a good starter, wouldn't be happy if that's all that happened though.
Lurker
0 likes
I like giving handjobs, The best ones are when I'm in a busy restaurant and I stroke the guy secretly beneath the table. Or in the cinema and he plays with me at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a thought for the ladies, men enjoy the whole package massaged during a hand job.
Men prefer blowjobs and intercourse, but a great hand job beats a poor blowjob.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy a hard cock or two in my hand. I like stroking him under the table at a restaurant or club, gets me so wet.