Hey Ladies

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey ladies,

I was wondering if any of you girls had any good ideas on ways to jack off. I am open to anything and everything ;)
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by twinswin5
Hey ladies,

I was wondering if any of you girls had any good ideas on ways to jack off. I am open to anything and everything ;)

You could get an industrial sized tin of corned beef, slide it out the can, cut it in half, and then shove the two pieces side by side into a blow-up doll's vagina. Proper corned beef curtain fuck, that.

Or, you could suspend some bowling balls by string in a line, and squat between them. Then, move your hips to make everything sway together, and the balls in front and behind you can act like those magnetic toys, and you can clack yourself off to your heart's content.

Or, you could put on a condom, slip a hosepipe between it and your skin, and slowly fill it up with warm water. If you get the pressure just right, you can tease yourself really hard, and if you time it right, you can jizz at the same time as the condom explodes. That would REALLY impress the ladies!

Or, you could read a Lush story to get you going.

Or, you could listen to a Lush audio with instructions.

Or, you could pop into the chatrooms and ask somebody to guide you.

Or, just have a quick wank and have done.

Good luck!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Grapefruit.

You're welcome.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Bend it back, stuff it up your ass, then turn your head and cough over and over till you cum in your ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I don't know maybe hollow out a raw pork loin roast and use it as a fleshlight