Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, would you consider using the 'Go Girl' as an alternative to squatting to pee?

last reply
22 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
It looks like a good idea and it comes with a case, but.....what's your opinion?

And for the record, HELL yes, I'd use it if I was camping for sure....

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
OMG I have no words, who the fuck came up with this?

I really don't think I would, imagine if you got stopped by the police and your handbag got searched...excuse me Miss but what is this substance in here?? It has a suspicious odor I am afraid I will have to take you in for questioning.

Back at the station urine is tested...Excuse me Miss but you are under arrest, what is now clearly your urine has tested positive for Marijuana which is an illegal substance.

Best just to squat behind a tree or pee in a bucket, better yet find a public toilet... that way their is no evidence
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
Quote by kiera
OMG I have no words, who the fuck came up with this?

I really don't think I would, imagine if you got stopped by the police and your handbag got searched...excuse me Miss but what is this substance in here?? It has a suspicious odor I am afraid I will have to take you in for questioning.

Back at the station urine is tested...Excuse me Miss but you are under arrest, what is now clearly your urine has tested positive for Marijuana which is an illegal substance.

Best just to squat behind a tree or pee in a bucket, better yet find a public toilet... that way their is no evidence

I never considered that. It's a valid point, however marijuana is becoming legal in more and more states here in the US. Also, that would be considered illegal search and seizure here. They must have probable cause and if you say I don't permit searches, they must get a court order. So, it's gross, but it's better than squatting. Lol! Talk about penis envy. I admit they've got us on that one, lol!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick

I never considered that. It's a valid point, however marijuana is becoming legal in more and more states here in the US. Also, that would be considered illegal search and seizure here. They must have probable cause and if you say I don't permit searches, they must get a court order. So, it's gross, but it's better than squatting. Lol! Talk about penis envy. I admit they've got us on that one, lol!

I guess unless someone actually gets arrested whilst stoned by a copper for carrying around their own urine in a plastic (hopefully recyclable once scrubbed with bleach) container we will never know.

I personally would rather squat than carry around my own pee, I mean is the lid secure? What if there was a bad batch of these and they leaked? What if you had a winning lottery ticket in your handbag when the pee container malfunctioned?

In the UK for people who go camping, spend time at sea on boats or sail along the Thames for the day and toilets are not so easily accessible to them they tend to have a porta potty.

I think this is far more sanitary then using little mini plastic pee holders.

And lets face it mini pee holders would be ok for a number one but your pretty fucked if you need a number 2 right...just saying
The Duchess of Tart

0 likes
Quote by kiera

I guess unless someone actually gets arrested whilst stoned by a copper for carrying around their own urine in a plastic (hopefully recyclable once scrubbed with bleach) container we will never know.

I personally would rather squat than carry around my own pee, I mean is the lid secure? What if there was a bad batch of these and they leaked? What if you had a winning lottery ticket in your handbag when the pee container malfunctioned?

In the UK for people who go camping, spend time at sea on boats or sail along the Thames for the day and toilets are not so easily accessible to them they tend to have a porta potty.

I think this is far more sanitary then using little mini plastic pee holders.

And lets face it mini pee holders would be ok for a number one but your pretty fucked if you need a number 2 right...just saying

Lol! That's so disgusting! But very true ??
However, you pee through it, you don't collect it. It just lets you stand to pee. Oh man, I hope no one invents something for number two! ?

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Hang on!! You have one of those .. I saw it in the hall last weekend. You told me it was a cold box!
Lurker
0 likes
This the same sort of design as a SheWee, which has been around for a few years. They were originally promoted as a way for women who get stuck in traffic jams to be able to take a leak in the same way that men can, for which they do seem a rather helpful thing.

Personally I'd rather have a cast iron sphincter and plan to make it to the next service station.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick

Lol! That's so disgusting! But very true ??
However, you pee through it, you don't collect it. It just lets you stand to pee. Oh man, I hope no one invents something for number two! ?

I don't know which is worse.

I am with PanJinlian on this, I will keep my legs crossed till the next Petrol station and not think of running water.
The Duchess of Tart

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Hang on!! You have one of those .. I saw it in the hall last weekend. You told me it was a cold box!

(sighs) Actually it was outside your bedroom door. You tried to tell me it was a cool box but I know a porta potty when i see one as I have been on a boat 3 times that has one which makes me somewhat of an expert.

After you drank 3 coronas and got chatty you admitted that the porta potty was a porta potty and not a cool box and that it is situated outside your bedroom due to your stress incontinence and that sometimes during the night you don't make it to the toilet in time and wet your incontinence pants

I told you to lay off the coronas.
The Duchess of Tart

0 likes
Quote by kiera

I don't know which is worse.

I am with PanJinlian on this, I will keep my legs crossed till the next Petrol station and not think of running water.

LOL! This is pretty gross, but hey, it would be better than having a bug crawl up there while you're camping...YIKES! Hehehehehehe

Hey, so does this mean I could use the mens room if the ladies room line is too long? Hmmmm....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I were camping I would use one and to be honest if you've never seen a british service station or public toilet I would use one there. I normally hover above the seat
Lurker
0 likes
Seems rather inconvenient.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id give it a go, it seems fun.. plus! no more accidentally peeing your feet when squatting..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick

LOL! This is pretty gross, but hey, it would be better than having a bug crawl up there while you're camping...YIKES! Hehehehehehe

Hey, so does this mean I could use the mens room if the ladies room line is too long? Hmmmm....

Never had a bug crawl up there, but I did get a mosquito down my ear which bit down my ear canal and ended up stuck because my ear canal swelled so much after the bite. Cue a trip to A&E (in Doncaster, of all places) to have the buzzing little fucker killed and washed out of my ear.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
That's nothing new. I saw similar ones at least 15 years ago. Plastic reusable ones, or paper throw aways (a bit like the paper funnels you get at gas stations when you need to fill some fluid for your car, other than the gas itself).
I suppose it will never be like peeing with a proper wiener (more like pouring liquid from a bottle), but I guess it allows for more discreet peeing in public than squatting.

Oh, and remember ladies:

Homo Sapiens Non Urinat In Ventum

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
No I would not use it.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
absolutely not. i'm actually surprised to be saying this as someone who envies men's ability to stand and pee. this just seems too inconvenient though.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd def try one of those. Seems a much better solution to having to half undress when you have to squat somewhere. Always bare arsed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would totally use one of these at a festival to cut the que. That being said, that would be the only time I would use. Nothing short of wanting to avoid the cesspool porta potties would prompt me.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Clearly your feet need to be wider apart.

Myself? Nooooooo that is just wrong.

Oh shoot, if I had to squat with my feet that far apart, I'd fall right in my own pee, lol!

Convict
0 likes
I don't understand WHY a woman would want to Use one of these. Why do some women want to pee standing up? Frankly, if I saw a woman peeing while standing up I think I would find somewhere else to go.
WHAT are you supposed to do with it when you're finished? "Excuse me, I need a ladies room
So I can..." ? Kinda defeats the purpose of it.

Lurker
0 likes
I have a SheWee that I used once in Namibia. Never again! I would rather risk a snake bite than use that again.