31 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
*** Waxing. Threading. Bleaching. Shaving ***

Women and Facial Hair

Face-shaving has become more and more popular in recent years. Or at least more women are admitting they do it. Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Betty Paige and Cleopatra all did it. In Japan, it's called kao sori.

Whether you do it to remove the peach fuzz to make makeup go on smoother or to look better in photo closeups or you do it because genetics have predisposed you to growing a semi-beard, women are coming out of the closet on facial hair removal.

There is a technique called 'Dermaplaning' that is best done in the Derm's office that involves a blade scraped along the face that supposedly helps with exfoliation, cellular turnover and helps to keep skin more smooth and youthful. But still... what it mostly amounts to is a fancier version of 'shaving yo face.'

Do you do it? Do you use another method? And guys - as suggested by this youtube vid, are you turned off by a girl who has visible facial hair?

Wild at Heart
0 likes
If I walked in on a woman shaving her face or if she like borrowed my shaving cream and I found out she was using it on her face I would be really really turned off. There are things I just don't want to know. Like for all I know my girlfriend has a gastrointestinal problem because she never poops. She eats and is in great shape but she hasn't pooped in two years.

If I walked in on her shaving her face?

RIP boner.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have ask my girlfriend a dozen times to, also the hair of her toes. It looks tacky.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
Yes, I have ask my girlfriend a dozen times to, also the hair of her toes. It looks tacky.

I told you I will
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I don't care if a woman has a bit of facial hair and I actually like a bit of the typical women's sideburns.
So Michelle Money's not talking for me when she says "men don't like it" and I hope that women decide to shave or not based on what they themselves prefer, not what they think others prefer.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
I'm occasionally guilty of this myself, even if I don't have a particularly hairy face. The truth is, when you have a razor in hand and are tending to your overall body, removing those tiny facial hairs that keep bugging you is a slippery slope. I've never relied on shaving creams however, and certainly don't follow a strict shaving regimen like a guy would.

Spotting a woman with a ladystache or sideburns is just so unsightly. If I had to choose between the guilt of publicly displaying a ladystache, or the guilt of privately shaving my face, I'd pick the latter. Hands fucking down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since when is the human body ugly by design? So much even, that people feel the need to alter it? Bleach your anus, enlarge your tits, and remove all of your hair. Trying to look like prepubescent Kens and Barbies. Why is that, I wonder. Some say hygiene, which imho is bullshit. If you regularly wash yourself, you're clean, if you don't, you're not, regardless of hair. It's that simple. Some say, it feels better. Does it really? It has become so fashionable, that many don't even know, how it feels with hair. They shaved everything before before they were ever touched. They'll never experience how soft a caress can be, if it just touches those tiny, amost invisible hairs, nature has enhanced your sensory sytem with. Because that's one of the things those hairs, in your face too, do. They enhance your senses, they make it possible to feel even the subtlest touch. I think that nature and evolution did an awesome job. The human body is beautiful. Maybe hairless Ken and Barbie are an example to many. To me they'll always be hairless, sexless and ageless dolls. I prefer real humans, ones that don't make me feel like a pedofile, when I look at their genitals.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by patokl
Since when is the human body ugly by design? So much even, that people feel the need to alter it? Bleach your anus, enlarge your tits, and remove all of your hair. Trying to look like prepubescent Kens and Barbies. Why is that, I wonder. Some say hygiene, which imho is bullshit. If you regularly wash yourself, you're clean, if you don't, you're not, regardless of hair. It's that simple. Some say, it feels better. Does it really? It has become so fashionable, that many don't even know, how it feels with hair. They shaved everything before before they were ever touched. They'll never experience how soft a caress can be, if it just touches those tiny, amost invisible hairs, nature has enhanced your sensory sytem with. Because that's one of the things those hairs, in your face too, do. They enhance your senses, they make it possible to feel even the subtlest touch. I think that nature and evolution did an awesome job. The human body is beautiful. Maybe hairless Ken and Barbie are an example to many. To me they'll always be hairless, sexless and ageless dolls. I prefer real humans, ones that don't make me feel like a pedofile, when I look at their genitals.

So then I guess you also prefer unshaven legs and pits on women? I've heard some guys like that - the totally natural look, keeping the body exactly as it is, because it's 'beautiful by design' and they don't want it altered or changed. Hairy legs and pits would be hard for most Western women to get behind, but maybe some would go with it for a partner who was attracted to au natural legs, bush and lady-stache. I couldn't do it, personally, but everyone is into different things.
Lurker
0 likes
Only if our beards stick together like velcro.

Same reason, for some, a trim down below is advisable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my gosh, I hope not. At least not while I'm still in a constant state of arousal. If I ever get to where I'm no longer interested in sex and getting laid, ( which I hope never happens) it might be OK. At least I could get a job with the circus as the old bearded lady.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Again what NOLAHotGal said above me. I like a woman completely hairless except for the long hair on her head and her eyebrows.

Nawty
Lurker
0 likes
If a woman doesn't take care of her face , what else is unkept?
Shave it….
The Linebacker
0 likes
Many ancient cultures shaved their entire bodies. The ancient Egyptians for one. The ancient Egyptian aristocracy shaved everything, including their heads, and they wore wigs. The rulers even wore fake beards (those goatee like things.) They did it for hygiene and to prevent catching lice and the crabs.

I would much rather a woman shave her face than have a hairy face. Maybe Patoki is into hairy faced women, but I am NOT! As for as their body, I do like a little bit of a trim patch down there. Neatly trimmed and organized, but would rather see it clean shaven than something reminiscent of a tropical rainforest that you'd have to hack through with a machete to go down. Muff diving or carpet munching is one thing but having to do a jungle safari is way too much. Critters could be lying in wait down there. Yuck!

I've already heard that many big time fashion models shave their faces. I've heard make-up models for TV and print ads do also.

Women look much sexier without a fu manchu or goatee. Any type of mustache on a woman really is disgusting. Sorry, but it looks nasty and makes people think that the person is unhygienic. This is the 21st century, we should be well beyond looking like we live in a cave.

It would be au naturale to not trim or pluck nose hairs or ear hairs and just go around with a nostril bush, but people would be rightfuly disgusted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Neatly trimmed and organized, but would rather see it clean shaven than something reminiscent of a tropical rainforest that you'd have to hack through with a machete to go down. Muff diving or carpet munching is one thing but having to do a jungle safari is way too much. Critters could be lying in wait down there. Yuck

OH GOSH! That part had me laughing hard... Thanks for the laugh, Buz.

I do not shave my face. I looked in the mirror and doubled-checked to make sure I had no noticeable facial hair. Not even peach fuzz that I can see. I do shave my legs, armpits, and sweetness ;) That's it for me. Not down with the face, if I don't have a reason to.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess that He doesn't like hair anywhere on a woman since I am allowed only head hair and eyebrows. Everything else is waxed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

So then I guess you also prefer unshaven legs and pits on women? I've heard some guys like that - the totally natural look, keeping the body exactly as it is, because it's 'beautiful by design' and they don't want it altered or changed. Hairy legs and pits would be hard for most Western women to get behind, but maybe some would go with it for a partner who was attracted to au natural legs, bush and lady-stache. I couldn't do it, personally, but everyone is into different things.

Unshaven legs and pits? I don't prefer them, but I don't hate them either. Hygiene is far more important, and that doesn't depend on hair removal, but on water and where appropriate, soap. As for pubes, I don't find genitals that look like those of my 7 year old daughter very appealing. I'd rather see some pubes, as a sign of sexual maturity. And that peach down is part of what gives a woman's skin that soft feminine look plus it makes a caress possible, that is softer than any hairless skin allows. So to answer the OP's question: If a lady has a moustache she doesn't want, by all means shave it. But please leave that peach fuzz where it belongs, I love it.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by patokl

Unshaven legs and pits? I don't prefer them, but I don't hate them either. Hygiene is far more important, and that doesn't depend on hair removal, but on water and where appropriate, soap. As for pubes, I don't find genitals that look like those of my 7 year old daughter very appealing. I'd rather see some pubes, as a sign of sexual maturity. And that peach down is part of what gives a woman's skin that soft feminine look plus it makes a caress possible, that is softer than any hairless skin allows. So to answer the OP's question: If a lady has a moustache she doesn't want, by all means shave it. But please leave that peach fuzz where it belongs, I love it.

Maybe it's a generational or cultural thing. When I see a guy or girl that has shaved or waxed their pubes, I don't think of children or lack of sexual maturity.
Lurker
0 likes
Well...

There was that one unibrowed gal I dated.

Damn, it was a big, hairy caterpillar clue.

Bushwacking comes to mind.

The HORROR... the HORROR...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I particularly hate it when I suddenly see a thick 2" long red hair sticking out of my chin. I think age accentuates the hair growth. Being so fair I am not a candidate for laser treatment so the tweezers get a lot of use these days. Ugh!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Myamibi
I particularly hate it when I suddenly see a thick 2" long red hair sticking out of my chin. I think age accentuates the hair growth. Being so fair I am not a candidate for laser treatment so the tweezers get a lot of use these days. Ugh!

OMG! Too funny.

Given my Russian heritage, I now am starting to see the start of those damn facial moles growing. What the hell, right? My dermatologist is going to make a fortune.

And we know what follows... lone, wire-like hairs growing straight out from them.

And ears! What's with that? Off the sides, and from inside.

And the lone thick hair in the eyebrows - one for each brow.

I think, this weekend, I'll hot wax my whole head.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by patokl
I prefer real humans, ones that don't make me feel like a pedofile, when I look at their genitals.

If looking at a grown woman's vagina makes you think of little girls then you probably already have little girls on the brain.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gilrenard
wtf?

exactement!!!!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, for Pete's sake....

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

My very first serious girlfriend didn't shave her face or pits (a feminist thing). So it doesn't bother me at all - I got acclimated to it.

When I first read the thread title I thought it was about women shaving men's faces. That's kinda hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A woman shaving doesn't bother me at all. I would imagine that little peach fuzz on the face has to go at some point, unless you're European (no offense ladies). The little whisps of hair or stashes under the nose, no big deal. That being said, there are limits to everything. If some morning I wake up next to Sasquatch or Grizzly Adams... we have a problem.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

When I first read the thread title I thought it was about women shaving men's faces. That's kinda hot.

Haha, so did I! Which is why I clicked on it. Big mistake!

And I cannot abide the idea of pubic hair. Seriously, just thinking about it grosses me out. I don't care how often you shower or anything. Just... no. And removing it DEFINITELY doesn't make me think of being pre-pubescent. WTF? Is it like my tits then disappear too? And my legs get skinny again? No. The difference between a girl and a woman is not distinguished by having hair down there.

Finally, as for face-shaving, I don't know why a woman wouldn't just wax instead? Shaving wouldn't last long.
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Finally, as for face-shaving, I don't know why a woman wouldn't just wax instead? Shaving wouldn't last long.

I think it's the rip-factor. That's what keeps me away from cosmetic hot wax.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by patokl

I find it highly disturbing that the FIRST, absolute FIRST thing that enters some adult minds when, heaven forbid, someone prefer NOT to have the Amazon Rainforest between their legs, is a comparison to a prepubescent child. THAT disturbs me. That hair is a symbol of sexual maturity is super hilarious. Not a female form with defined hips, muscle, flat/toned stomachs, or.. you know. An intelligent brain that couldn't be confused for a child.

And the derision by many that those that prefer such looks for themselves and/or their sexual partners is also hilarious. Makes think thoughts of little girls are already, secretly, there. But. Whatever. Carry on.

------

As for me? Not really big on body hair in the genitals (though I do enjoy a well-kept landing strip on a woman) or on the faces of my female partners. In fact, I'll be honest... I kissed a gal once who had a bit of blonde fuz on her lip (super light, not even detectable to the naked-eye) and just the feeling of it kinda surprised me and took me out of it.

Note. I too originally thought this was about women shaving men's faces and I was expecting a meme from Phenomenon. Disappointed abounds.