Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has your husband or significant other ever wanted...

last reply
17 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Has your husband or significant other ever wanted to see you fuck another guy ? Would you do it ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Man has seen me with others guy more than a few times. Sometimes at a Swing Club, Sometimes with his Poker Buddy's and Sometimes just to keep me happy.

Once you are able to separate Sex and Love it should not be a problem.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush
No and no.

this ^^^
0 likes
No and hell No! Neither of us share and would never dream of asking the other to!
Click below to see

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's actually my boyfriend's favorite kink. I've been doing it for him for almost 10 years. I love it too. He doesn't necessarily need to see us do it, but he wants to feel the other guy's cum in my pussy when he fucks me afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes. Started when I was 17 with one of my boyfriends who was my first Dom. I loved it. When Hubbie found out about my wild side he almost left me because I had told him I was a virgin. He decided not to leave when it also turned him on like never before. He became my second Dom.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes. Been down that path with a few partners. It always ends well for me but not so good on the relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
My first girlfriend did take me to one of her friend. She was cute too.... smile
Lurker
0 likes
He shares me with other people if He chooses to do that, and sometimes I will know about it and sometimes I won't. If I'm strapped down to a bench and blindfolded I don't know who is fucking me, do I?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very willing to do a whole lot but I would be really disappointed if my man could stand the thought of seeing me with another man. I'm his. And even if requested, I wouldn't do it.
0 likes
Quote by DirtyRomance
I'm very willing to do a whole lot but I would be really disappointed if my man could stand the thought of seeing me with another man. I'm his. And even if requested, I wouldn't do it.

Totally agree.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyRomance

I love how much we think alike my friend xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In 11 years never ever came up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I' not married and not attached at the moment. The only expression like this I have gotten from a boyfriend is to see me with another girl so I'm not sure that would count. I would certainly think about it for him, but I'm not sure I could do it.
Lurker
0 likes
He did not want to see me with anyone else, but he was fucking his assistant.
Lurker
0 likes
Not attached to any human but none of my lovers would want to see another guy fuck me as they would prefer to be fucking me.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I highly doubt he'd ever want to see that...