Longest and shortest chats

last reply
27 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ungovernable
0 likes
The longest and shortest times you spent in a single completed chat session with anyone other than your SO, meaning both parties finished with no drop-offs or other interruptions.
Lurker
0 likes
The longest for me is 90 minutes. Both left very satisfied. Shortest - excluding the ones where you never actually connect - would be a minute or two. A phone call or a visitor interrupts. There have been very short chats - just a couple of minutes - where one of us has orgasmed very quickly. Those have been with males of course.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by ralphbranca
The longest for me is 90 minutes. Both left very satisfied. Shortest - excluding the ones where you never actually connect - would be a minute or two. A phone call or a visitor interrupts. There have been very short chats - just a couple of minutes - where one of us has orgasmed very quickly. Those have been with males of course.

Seems like a reasonable range, ralphbranca. Thanks for commenting!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was a crazy chatter in my 20's. I'd chat for 3-4 hours at a time with a couple girlfriends.
Lurker
0 likes
This is a question for the gals but guys need to answer this one too. The longest chat session was over 12 hours of course my dick was out the whole time we talked the whole time while were touching ourselves. I wasn't a big chatter so I don't have a lot of chat sessions. The longest chat session was a non-sex chat and that was like all day for like a month with this girl. She was a very cool girl. She told me she loved me. I don't like it when girls tell me that because it sticks with me. At the same time thought I like hearing it because it puts me at ease I can be myself. I'm pretty out there so a lot of times I worry that I'm too out their for the girl and that she'll run away if I'm 100% me with her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the longest was for hours.... like 7 or 8 hours.
the shortest was probably 5 - 10 minutes... closer to 5 than 10.
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by CheifPussyPop
This is a question for the gals but guys need to answer this one too. The longest chat session was over 12 hours of course my dick was out the whole time we talked the whole time while were touching ourselves. I wasn't a big chatter so I don't have a lot of chat sessions. The longest chat session was a non-sex chat and that was like all day for like a month with this girl. She was a very cool girl. She told me she loved me. I don't like it when girls tell me that because it sticks with me. At the same time thought I like hearing it because it puts me at ease I can be myself. I'm pretty out there so a lot of times I worry that I'm too out their for the girl and that she'll run away if I'm 100% me with her.

Yes, this should have been crowd sourced. Thank you for contributing!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by KristenO
the longest was for hours.... like 7 or 8 hours.
the shortest was probably 5 - 10 minutes... closer to 5 than 10.

Thank you Kristen. Impressive numbers on that upper end!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I was a crazy chatter in my 20's. I'd chat for 3-4 hours at a time with a couple girlfriends.

Thank you Bethany. (At the same time?)
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush
The longest and shortest times you spent in a single completed chat session with anyone other than your SO, meaning both parties finished with no drop-offs or other interruptions.

Well, if I don't include my Master (though I must say here that we chat every night for hours, longest was about 6 hours I believe).....

I would say about 4 wonderful hours was my longest with someone who has never been a SO, though we are still friends.

I have never done like a short chat, so probably about 1 hour
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Hidden_Desires

Well, if I don't include my Master (though I must say here that we chat every night for hours, longest was about 6 hours I believe).....

I would say about 4 wonderful hours was my longest with someone who has never been a SO, though we are still friends.

I have never done like a short chat, so probably about 1 hour

No short chat? A happy exception to what is usually expected, and tells us of your good, or at least compatible, judgment in choice of partner. Thank you for your response!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Oops almost forgot.

Longest, a little over 5 hours plus another 2 the same day. Yes, that was with one other person.

Shortest, 22 minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Longest so far- 3.5-4 hours and it was just a chat. Not roleplay

Shortest- 20 minutes. A quickie. Them fingers flying on the keyboard (or somewhere else) when you're horny and have limited time ;)
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by MyssTemptress
Longest so far- 3 hours and it was just a chat. Not roleplay
Shortest- 30 minutes. A quickie

You're saying roleplay takes longer? Now there's a curveball. One of these days I'll have to ask about the difference. Thank you MyssTemptress!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush

Thank you Kristen. Impressive numbers on that upper end!

to be fair, there were several people involved in that one... if i remember right, it was myself, another girl, and about 4 guys
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I've had chats that have lasted several hours. Time can pass so quickly during a really good chat so it's sometimes difficult to keep track. I love being in that "zone" where you're connecting and really communicating with the other person with openness, honesty, respect, and lots of intimate details.

The shortest have been maybe 20 or 30 minutes. Although "complete," I still wished they had gone on longer.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by KristenO

to be fair, there were several people involved in that one... if i remember right, it was myself, another girl, and about 4 guys

Wow, a chat party! So did you get to take turns setting the scene, or just go with the flow?
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Tummywarmer
I know I've had chats that have lasted several hours. Time can pass so quickly during a really good chat so it's sometimes difficult to keep track. I love being in that "zone" where you're connecting and really communicating with the other person with openness, honesty, respect, and lots of intimate details.

The shortest have been maybe 20 or 30 minutes. Although "complete," I still wished they had gone on longer.

That's so true, Roger. Was thinking the light reply count owed to the very reason you stated, that one loses track of time in the right session. It's a wonderful zone for certain, when it happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush

You're saying roleplay takes longer? Now there's a curveball. One of these days I'll have to ask about the difference. Thank you MyssTemptress!

Hi Jai. Yes, when I roleplay it can last for a few hours. Time flies when you're chatting with someone you have chemistry with. But of course, with work and such sometimes you need a quickie, which would be like an hour or less.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by MyssTemptress

Hi Jai. Yes, when I roleplay it can last for a few hours. Time flies when you're chatting with someone you have chemistry with. But of course, with work and such sometimes you need a quickie, which would be like an hour or less.

Thank you Myssie! Long as there's quality in the quantity, right? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush

Wow, a chat party! So did you get to take turns setting the scene, or just go with the flow?

it was very much a go with the flow situation, and it was intense!
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
0 likes
I would say my longest would be between 8to 9 hours sleep a couple hours and talk again.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Longest was 7hrs and we're just friends.
Shortest 5mins--we didn't click which was fine by me.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
One time I did a four hour cyber chat with one of my friends here. It was the most amazing cyber chat I have ever done. I still need to write a story about it.

For me.....

I like to build up a cyber chat. However....I hate doing the same thing over and over again. I love to role-play and love the details. I despise the same scenario over and over again.

I have a few friends here that are amazing at role-playing.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
I would say my longest would be between 8to 9 hours sleep a couple hours and talk again.

Quote by SEXFÏEND
Longest was 7hrs and we're just friends.
Shortest 5mins--we didn't click which was fine by me.

More impressive totals. Thank you for contributing!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
One time I did a four hour cyber chat with one of my friends here. It was the most amazing cyber chat I have ever done. I still need to write a story about it.

For me.....

I like to build up a cyber chat. However....I hate doing the same thing over and over again. I love to role-play and love the details. I despise the same scenario over and over again.

I have a few friends here that are amazing at role-playing.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Please do write that story!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by KristenO

it was very much a go with the flow situation, and it was intense!

Hmm, for 7-8 hours too...Taking bids on the transcript, or has someone beaten me to the punch?
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've had chats that have gone on for hours - role play and cyber included. my shorter sexual chats can last from anywhere to a half-hour to an hour. those tend to be strictly cyber. it all depends on the connection with my partner and how much free time we have.

Say. Her. Name.

Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i've had chats that have gone on for hours - role play and cyber included. my shorter sexual chats can last from anywhere to a half-hour to an hour. those tend to be strictly cyber. it all depends on the connection with my partner and how much free time we have.

And that's another thing...whether your partner has the same open time opportunity. Thank you honeydipped.