last reply
34 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
yes it's Lady Mysteria's Birthday !

Why don't you join me in wishing the most prolific and loving lush member, a happy birthday smile

Happy Birthday Lady Mysteria.... you'll always be loved {}

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lady Mysteria

Have a safe and wonderful day!!! Best wishes!!

Ms Lauren
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Geez... I just did this a couple hours ago! How many of these threads ARE there?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADY MYSTERIA!!

0 likes

Happy Birthday to my favorite Jersey Girl!!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday Lady Mysteria
[img][/img]
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus

I spent some time at her party.

LOL, I was having trouble posting a gif :-) and I know, I asked you to dance with me

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simmerdownchick

LOL, I was having trouble posting a gif :-) and I know, I asked you to dance with me

I didn't see it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So sorry I couldn't are it to the party Lady M ... Happy Birthday and may your day be as special as you!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by StarlightAngel
So sorry I couldn't are it to the party Lady M ... Happy Birthday and may your day be as special as you!!!

I was there a short while.
Lurker
0 likes
Have a lovely birthday enjoy and have fun, my friend...

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Happy Birthday, my sweet and amazing friend!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday and Best Wishes
Slowlearner
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Thank you Peri for the wonderful thread. It was very sweet of you to think of me.

Thanks to everybody who has left birthday wishes to me. Thanks for making a tough birthday easier to take

Love you all,

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Happy Birthday

? A True Story ?
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Happy Birthday LadyM. Did someone say spanking? Pucker up babe, a kiss is coming you way.
Lurker
0 likes
There are two threads for this celebrations

Here is the other one

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTERIA

just click on the message it will take you there... it makes it easier for her to see all in one place...
Devils Temptress
0 likes
Happy Birthday Mysteria, I hope you have an amazing day
Southern Charmer
0 likes

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
Hoping you have a wonderful birthday honey x

Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

??? i hope your day was absolutely delightful! ???

Say. Her. Name.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Thank you everybody who sent birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day and I appreciate all the love.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xoxo

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Oh I hope I'm not too late... this has been an extra crazy week.

Lurker
0 likes
Dani and I thank those who attended Lady M's birthday party last night..
My girl worked very hard setting this up for our well deserving birthday girl and dear friend …. Happy birthday babes,,, You've earned your stripes… Thank you for your dedication and some of the best stories on Lush….

Hunter and Dani……… heart