Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Those T shirts that have those witty sayings..what is your favorite?

last reply
45 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear one that sez..I like coffee and maybe two other people.
Lurker
0 likes
"Instant Human .. Just Add Coffee"

like this tooooo ... giggles

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id buy that guy another cup of joe..
0 likes
My favorite T shirt and most worn is one Milik sent me of his. Others I where, mostly have my church logo on them.
Click below to see

0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Story Verifier
0 likes
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Lurker
0 likes
Good Morning. I See The Assassins Have Failed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I no longer own it, it read "I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, keep me here."

My second favorite read "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude... Actually, yes I do."
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Sophisticate
0 likes
Quote by trndytruck
I wear one that sez..I like coffee and maybe two other people.

That made me laugh. I should have it for grumpy days when I like coffee more than people.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I had one I bought at a bookstore that said: Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend; inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
It had attribution, but I don't remember to whom. Mark Twain, maybe?
Lurker
0 likes
Groucho Marx I think.
0 likes
Favourite tshirt? This one (first pic is front, second is back, and yes, I have two Great Pyrenees, thus the omnipresent white hair):

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/6rowzq.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/30djm8m.jpg[/IMG]

And my favourite "witty saying" tshirt is a pink 3/4 sleeve tee with "μολὼν λαβέ" emblazoned in black script across the chest.

Should note that the "witty" part of the above tshirt is the logo on the back--the thing being, although the shooting sports are predominately populated by men, women are better at them for various reasons (breath control being one), and the idea is that my competitor is BEHIND me...forced to look at that logo as he tries to speedload.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Dreamer
0 likes
One that I love says, "Support Search and Rescue Get Lost".

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Dreamer
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

I actually HAVE that one...to support our local SAR teams. Has the KCSAR logo on the front and that phrase on the back.

Once upon a time long ago and far away when I used to train SAR teams, I had them made up to present to the members when they received their certification.

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Ungovernable
0 likes
The ones with cartoon sharks or bears that read:

Send More Tourists
We Loved The Last Ones!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You read this shirt.....That's enough social interactin for one day.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner
Groucho Marx I think.

I believe you're correct! Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am responsible for what I say....not what you understand.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
I believe Storm Dog and Ocean Runner are close but get no cigar for giving Mr. G. Marx credit for that dog and book quote. However, to the best of my limited knowledge, it is usually credited to another famous cigar smoker: Mark Twain.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I liked the one I saw recently in L.A. "Relax Gringo, I am legal."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl

I need this shirt, P