Double digit cum...

last reply
13 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
1 like
Have any of you had 10 or more guys cum in/on you at one time? What was it like?
Classified
0 likes
You mean like this?
It's how they fill Twinkies!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have on many occasions when my ex and I were swinging. I loved, loved, loved the dirtiness of it.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
7 guys' cum in me in one night is my personal best... or worst, depending on your point of view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. Several times but not enough times if that makes sense. I have gone out of my way to have this much cock. Being deeply involved in the swinging scene makes it much easier but getting ten cum loads is still a challenge. I try to organize my own gangbang parties.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
10 was the total i took in a gang bang many years ago. I felt disgusted after it was over. Seeing see those guys lined up masturbating waiting their turn was degrading knowing what they were going into. Never again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
7 guys' cum in me in one night is my personal best... or worst, depending on your point of view.

Best in my pointing view.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been participating in gang bangs since I was 17. Many of them I had more than 10 guys. Before the late 80s I allowed them to cum where ever they wished. We did not use protection. I liked feeling their cum pumping into my mouth, cunt, and ass. My last one was a few weeks ago and I had 11 strangers plus Hubbie, Steven and Kim.

Brantu
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it was nice getting all that cum on me and in me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Have any of you had 10 or more guys cum in/on you at one time? What was it like?

Having been the centre of attraction of a bukkake event, yes. Many guys unloaded on me. It was very sticky and sweaty as tit was summer and there was no air conditioning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Deumeawyn

Having been the centre of attraction of a bukkake event, yes. Many guys unloaded on me. It was very sticky and sweaty as tit was summer and there was no air conditioning.

do they have this type of " event " in Australia ? poor organisational skills with no air-con in the summer months .. eeewwwwwwww sweaty .. is the least of the problems .. getting it out of your hair is the worst lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I sucked off 10 guys in a row at a party once. I loved it knowing they were all waiting for me to make them cum. It tasted so good swallowing all that cum

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I’ve pulled the train and gangbanged a lot and love having cum everywhere