Login

Birthday Wish

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sorry to intrude on the ladies forum but I have a question only they can answer.
Lived a wild life style till age 30 when I met my younger wife, and married her 30 years ago.

I do not ask for much in life, but every year when asked what I want to my birthday I have said only one thing.
Wanting to be woken up on that morning with a BJ from my wife, 90% I have morning wood.
So for 30 years I have asked and still to this day I have not enjoyed that present.

She never has been a been a morning person, but one time a year would be nice.
I have always put and effort to make her birthday special, cards and flowers in the morning on her vanity.
Buying the night before hiding them, putting them in place so when she comes out of the shower they are there.

Followed by a back rub that evening or more if she wants, it is her day.
I have never told my wife but my prior LTR of 3 years, she loved doing that at least once a week, without asking!

Is it to much to ask for one day in 30 years to be woken by a BJ?
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Have you ever asked her why she doesn't like blow jobs? If you go to a sex shop or online you can get flavored lotions. You can have her put it on your cock and it's so delicious tasting. They come in a variety of flavors.

Besides you can put the lotion anywhere on the body. It might be fun for her if it tasted like something else.

I don't think it's a strange request at all. You have to find out first why she doesn't like doing them. You could make it a game to show her how pleasurable it is for you.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the suggestions Mysteria, she has no problem with giving me a blow job every time we make love, she says she enjoys it.
She has in the past given me one in the afternoon without me asking, blow job taste is not the issue, it is the timing.
I know she is not a morning person, but one day a year to wake up early and do this for me, is the issue, not the ability.

It bothers me that she does not care enough to make the effort to get up, we do have sex from time to time in the morning.
More so in the past when I was younger, she enjoyed it but I would live for work and she would go back to sleep.
I was resentful for awhile and now have come to not expect it, though when asked every year what I want it is the same answer.

So it goes I guess.

Quote by Mysteria27
Have you ever asked her why she doesn't like blow jobs?
I don't think it's a strange request at all. You have to find out first why she doesn't like doing them. You could make it a game to show her how pleasurable it is for you.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
this is quite perplexing. especially since she doesn't seem to have an aversion to oral sex. i honestly think it just comes down to her not wanting to do it. sorry.

Say. Her. Name.