Long Hair?

last reply
22 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi guys. What is your favorite hair style on a woman? I wear my hair very long and get a lot of comments but I do it for me. How do you feel about it?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Always been a fan of long hair and pony tails... Quite the hair you have! Id brush it for you smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love long wavy hair.

Nawty
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Short hair. Only the most beautiful woman can rock the short hair. Beautiful face, sexy neck. Observe women with short hair. The most confident, sexiest, fiestiest, hottest, desirable women have a cute short haircuts.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i love long hair. especially if its enough to pull on and grab while i do them from behind.
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing more erotic than a hand job using long hair wrapped around my cock... send chills down my spine...
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Short hair. Only the most beautiful woman can rock the short hair. Beautiful face, sexy neck. Observe women with short hair. The most confident, sexiest, fiestiest, hottest, desirable women have a cute short haircuts.

Word.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by luvdr
There is nothing more erotic than a hand job using long hair wrapped around my cock... send chills down my spine...

Yikes, cum in long hair .... hope you take the time to shampoo and condition and then comb out that long hair.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I definitely prefer long hair, but I also agree with this...

Quote by Magical_felix
Only the most beautiful woman can rock the short hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love any length or style of hair that looks good on her. If she can pull it off, I say 'go for it' regardless of how traditional or avant-garde it may be.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Mana wahine
0 likes
I have really long hair. I can very nearly sit on it when it is brushed out and loose. I love it. No way am I getting a haircut any time soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
long hair every time, you can tie it up a bit if you want but it has to be long for me, however I may occasionally hold on to it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have to go with at least shoulder length. need something to grab on to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer long hair most definitely. its very rare i find a woman with short hair that I find looks good on her.
0 likes
I do love looking at long hair. It looks so sensual when it moves due to her motion or even just in the wind. That said, any hairstyle that looks good and that the woman in question is comfortable with is cool with me. Emma Watson, for instance, actually looked better after she went to a pixie cut than she did with long hair.

It's funny how obsessed people can get with someone's hair, though. I follow a singer named Kina Grannis online. Wonderful indie singer-songwriter and worth Googling (her albums are on most of the major streaming services, too). She went to a much shorter hairstyle a few years ago (around the time she got married) and oh, how some fans moaned. Every new Youtube video had at least one comment along the lines of "Wonderful video, but why did you cut your hair?"
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by dedeNC
Hi guys. What is your favorite hair style on a woman? I wear my hair very long and get a lot of comments but I do it for me. How do you feel about it?

I love long hair on a woman and find it very sexy. More to get hold of when I'm feeling dominant and in the mood to take control too! It's great that you groww your hair long though because it's what YOU want to do.
Lurker
0 likes
I love long hair on a woman, it's incredibly sensual, even just to look at. However, I also like medium length and short hair styles. And I enjoy it when a woman changes her hair style or color. For me there is no one way - the important thing is if she likes it.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Long hair, way past her shoulders.
Lurker
0 likes
I like long hair lady.

Here is what my assumption with the hair:

Long Hair -> Romantic,long foreplays, soothing effect of long hair on bare skin..it give me goosebumps

Short Hair > Tomboy type, likes quickie, BDSM, Hardcore

Shoulder Length -> Can be switch -Dom or slave.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Longer the better
Someone has to be the Villain
English Gentleman
0 likes
love long hair.
0 likes
Quote by Adammair
I like long hair lady.

Here is what my assumption with the hair:

Long Hair -> Romantic,long foreplays, soothing effect of long hair on bare skin..it give me goosebumps

Short Hair > Tomboy type, likes quickie, BDSM, Hardcore

Shoulder Length -> Can be switch -Dom or slave.

And when you meet a woman whose hairstyle doesn't match up to your stereotypes?

Seriously, trying to guess a woman's personality based on her hairstyle sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. How about chatting her up and getting to know her to find out? Perhaps that long-haired woman that you think is "Romantic" actually wants to tie you up and have her way with you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Ding ding ding!
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge