Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever masturbated or had sex with a full bladder ?

last reply
12 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is apparently somewhat of a new fetish of mine. I have seen quite a few accounts and read online of women saying that masturbating or having sex with a bladder that is full or at least half full intensifies the orgasm a lot. Of course by that you know what I mean, that is when you need to pee. I'm quite fascinated by this concept and even a bit more turned on by the fact that mostly women talk about this more compared to men. I have read a few accounts of guys talking about the pleasure of doing the naughty deed when they need to pee but it's mostly women. The best explanation on why some women enjoy any kind of sexual activity with 1/2 or full bladder is because the bladder puts pressure on the G-spot when its full. Even some female experts have claimed that to be the reason. Some women even feel sexually aroused when they need to pee because of this reason even if they aren't doing anything sexual.

So my questions to the ladies are

1. Have-you-ever masturbated or had sex with a full or partially full bladder? how was the experience ? Did it intensify the orgasm ?

2. Is this more commonly a pleasurable experience in females than in males

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not even one reply ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
I will agree that sometimes when I masturbate I will hold off on going pee before hand because it does add a little extra something and I like the orgasms I have. I don't do it with sex (penetration)...too uncomfortable, only clitoral stimulation. To clarify, I don't pee!!
Lurker
0 likes
Its a news to me that sex with full bladder gives more pleasude. May be the close vicinity of G spot is the reason. Because when my g spot is being rubbed i feel very strong need to pee
Lurker
0 likes
I've tried it - but I didn't noticed a significant bump up in pleasure. It did make peeing afterward very difficult. So I'm not sure what's different about me and these other women, but I don't think it works for everyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbated, yes. Intercourse, no. The full sensation of my bladder added with the throbbing of sweetness as I play. Freaking good feeling
Lurker
0 likes
I find the sensation of needing to pee more distracting than anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Interestingly enough this is true, I guess it puts some pressure and adds to the sensation.

But if a penis comes into my vagina with a full bladder... I'm going to pee on you so... let's not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this is the first of its kind of topic that I started. I stumbled upon this a few weeks ago on google and had been kind of hooked ever since.. But what interests me the most is this phenomenon seems to be more in females than mails. For example I have yet to see more than two or three comments by guys who claim that masturbation sex or orgasm with a fully or partially for bladder gives them a lot of pleasure. Most of the comments and confessions are by women.

Try type the following key words on google and you will find a lot of interesting forums about this.' masturbate full bladder ' ,' sex full bladder ' ,'orgasm full bladder ' and you will invariably find more comments and confessions from women.

Here are also a few interesting rings about this.

https://#

Read more: Urge to Urinate Causing Orgasm...what the Heck? page 2 - Sexual Health - Women Forum - eHealthForum #ixzz4Acy3jKvp

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As some of you have pointed out, yes the main reason is probably because it puts pressure on the G spot. That is the reason many women become sexually aroused with a full bladder even if there Arent having any sexual activity at that time.

But nobody answered my second question. Do you think this is more common in women than it is in males ? Can anyone please help me answer that.

Lurker
0 likes
I don't have male equipment, so I am not qualified to answer for them...I can only speak for myself. If as you say, more women answer in all the forums you have looked at pertaining to this subject, it is safe to say that answers your question in itself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
I don't have male equipment, so I am not qualified to answer for them...I can only speak for myself. If as you say, more women answer in all the forums you have looked at pertaining to this subject, it is safe to say that answers your question in itself.

Yes I hope so. Because it does turn me on a lot knowing that such a sexy concept works with women more than with men. I mean God did make women to be sexier than men.

That brings me to another question.Do you think women in general have more erogenous spots on their body than men ?

I already posted another question about this specifically asking if the bellybutton is more commonly a hot spot for a women than in men. But of course I didn't mean every woman's bellybutton is a hot spot cause every woman is different but in general it seems to me that a woman has more erogenous zones their body than men especially when they aroused or sexually stimulated in the right way.

Can anyone provide any feedback ?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ive masturbated on a full bladder, this is actually my preferred method if I'm stimulating my clit only. It definitely intensifies the feeling. I don't do this if I'm having sex because I feel like I might pee on myself. I would also suggest pressing down on your lower stomach lightly right before you're about to cum.