Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do men like Fucking single or Married women which one is the biggest thrill?

last reply
35 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Myself I just like being fucked and I am Married ..............
Lurker
0 likes
Like sucking any lady but prefer married as they know what it is all about and know what they like. Wives that sleep around usually are not getting what they want at home and I am here to put that right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Married women whose husband is not giving them the romantic and sexual attention they need will do almost anything you wish of them once you have shown them you are interested in pleasing them first. Once you talk to them and they open up to what they want, and you can fulfill that need, they are yours. They may not be interested in leaving their hubby for many reasons. Good satisfying sex can be very addictive.

Ladies be aware, this will also work on your hubby too.

Nawty
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it's about the woman, not her relationship status. It's great fun to fuck a married woman as long as issues related to the marriage don't arise after. Generally speaking, sex with single women is better in that certain potential problems are not presented. Unless of course it develops that she wants marriage. But again, it's about her - not her status.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i prefer single woman as i do not like to mess with peoples relationships but, if the husband has no problem with it them i definitely go with the married woman,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give me a married lady as some of them are looking and wanting what their not getting at home
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Married, just sex no complications.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
married woman, she has as much to lose as I would. Plus we know each other is clean. and oh what hot, stifling sex we have..incredible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me being married, it would be a single lady as I'm taking the chance
Lurker
0 likes
My wife has many young boyfriends. For them, the thrill is fucking a married MILF. When I got together with a young single female, that was thrilling, since I'm older and married...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing like being married in love, so to answer I liked her single and now 30 years married.

Quote by PennyAlone
Myself I just like being fucked and I am Married ..............
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds hot, how often do you and your wife like to be together?
30 years ago I had high drive and could do more about it.
Now it is high quality over quantity, we make it a event for ourselves.

Quote by purpleshade
My wife has many young boyfriends. For them, the thrill is fucking a married MILF. When I got together with a young single female, that was thrilling, since I'm older and married...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mravg

Now at the age of 52, penetration has become a luxury, so it doesn't occur as much as we would like to. Just feeling the wife in bed, knowing she's been serviced by younger lads is thrilling in its own way.

When younger lads give me a good seeing to, that compensates me beautifully....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mravg

Now at the age of 52, penetration has become a luxury, so it doesn't occur as much as we would like to. Just feeling the wife in bed, knowing she's been serviced by younger lads is thrilling in its own way.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mravg

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 61 and we make love at least once a week, all I can be sure of, since it is a set date day.
Sunday afternoons, she seems happy with that, been the other guy route years ago and it did not work for us.
Thanks for the reply!

Quote by purpleshade

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree and you know al the right trigger spots, my wife and I still make love and it is special.

Quote by ChuckEPoo
I just love having sex with a married woman. My wife is by far the sexiest most sensual lover I've ever bedded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I defiantly enjoy fucking a married woman knowing that they are there just to be fucked with out commitment
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Some married women like to be fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A relationship with anyone has its complications. I don't think a married sex partner automatically equates to a straight forward scenario as life just doesn't work like that but this doesn't mean I have any moral stance on the issue because I don't. To answer the question though. The thrill of the sex doesn't get any deeper according to status only to how I feel about the person individually. These things seem to come in waves when I was younger guys had a thing for nurses: then divorcees now it's probably pole dancers.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a married guy and prefer married women.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Married women are far naughtier than single ones.

They are having an affair for a reason.

Thy absolutely know what they want.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by NawtyGuy504
Married women whose husband is not giving them the romantic and sexual attention they need will do almost anything you wish of them once you have shown them you are interested in pleasing them first. Once you talk to them and they open up to what they want, and you can fulfill that need, they are yours. They may not be interested in leaving their hubby for many reasons. Good satisfying sex can be very addictive.

Ladies be aware, this will also work on your hubby too.

Nawty

I agree 100%. In my time I have had many married women and 99% of them were in the situation described above. Most if any do not fall in love and are not interested in leaving husband, just to enjoy an intense orgasm which is what we worked on. I agree....satisfy them first it of utmost importance. They will come back for me and as a general rule are very safe to keep everything between you and her.
Lurker
0 likes
UNLESS her husband is aware of it and APPROVES, OR they are legally separated I DON'T screw married women! After that, female is female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've enjoyed both flavors, but I must admit that by far the most sexually intense relationship was with a married grandmother with a useless alcoholic husband. When I was sue I was too spent, she'd prove me otherwise.
Lurker
0 likes
If she is willing and wanting to have sex with me.. I don't care what her status is... married, single, in a relationship, widowed make no difference to me.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I just love having sex with a married woman. My wife is by far the sexiest most sensual lover I've ever bedded.

Thank you Hun. smile